Thursday, 2024-03-28, 3:15 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Missing Psyche arc - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, Narutokurosaki  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Fan Made Story arcs » Naruto Omega Beta » Missing Psyche arc (Discussion for the new Naruto Arc)
Missing Psyche arc
SeireitouDate: Friday, 2009-11-13, 11:32 PM | Message # 1
Chunin
Group: Chunin
I have an idea I wanna run by the Naruto Omega (Shinseipasu) staff. This consists of me, Kurosaki-san, Mink, Tenny, and on occaision, Echo. Based on the events of the Bleach anime currently, and after hearing Opening 11 of Bleach over 200 times, I have an idea for an arc. A shinobi with a power known as "Mental Release", is able to enter the mental realms of humans and pull out their instincts and conscience and manipulate them and shift them into a human form.

I am open to ideas by the names of the shinseipasu staff listed above. All opinions on the given above are welcome.

"I am the one who will establish peace and order."

TenTailedFoxDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 6:05 AM | Message # 2
Missing nin
Group: Head Administrator
I think we should be careful if we do, so as not to copy Bleach too much. But it's a good idea. Though like in Bleach I say Mental Release should only work once.

Ryun's theme: Falling Inside the Black

SeireitouDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 8:04 AM | Message # 3
Chunin
Group: Chunin
Hmm, yes true. But anyways, my plan requires a few elements that I still lack. Like, a plot for one. It's getting alittle overused for the main character to wanna either take other or stage a war. We need a solid plot for this to work.

"I am the one who will establish peace and order."

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Fan Made Story arcs » Naruto Omega Beta » Missing Psyche arc (Discussion for the new Naruto Arc)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz