Friday, 2024-05-03, 0:14 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Astaroth - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, AzureDragoon  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Basic Rules of Roleplaying » Character Submissions » Astaroth (Naruto Character)
Astaroth
PlayersdieDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-24, 3:43 AM | Message # 1
Sannin
Group: Chunin
Anime: Naruto

Name: Astaroth

Height and Weight: 12" 450lbs

Picture and/or Description: Demon form of Takayama

Background: Unknown

Personality: Cold and uncaring. He is more considered with proving his purpose then leaving anything to live or be happy.

Overall Fighting Ability: He is a fighting superior. His ability to move is like that of a instant fluid move that takes nanoseconds. Hes very brutal and goes for quick and horribly painful attacks. His weakness is unknown, however he cant fight indefinitly in the human realm and has only so much time to fight.

Techniques: He uses non-elemental energy that is akin to chakra but not exactly the same.
Devastation Ultimate Flash: The mouth of the beast opens large as a giant beam flashes tearing apart everything it touches.
Devastation Ultimate Darkness: A set of slashes from his tails creates a large set of dark long nails that pierce even chakra itself.
Devastation Ultimate Freeze: With a flap of his wings he freezes the terrain with a chill blast of wind.
Demonic triad diemensional conversion: A ability that can only be used with demon form Vanessa and Han. It allows the three to create a compressed space that replicates that of the demon world in which they were bore allowing them to fight and exsist for inifinite amounts of time.

TenTailedFoxDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-24, 3:52 AM | Message # 2
Missing nin
Group: Head Administrator
Accepted

Ryun's theme: Falling Inside the Black

MewshujiDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-24, 4:24 PM | Message # 3
Genin
Group: Kage (Moderator)
I know that this isn't any of my business but I'd like to point out that this character seems almost impossible to defeat by canon characters outside of Itachi and Madara. Pain and Naruto... maybe they stand a shot. I mean... movement in nanoseconds? Even a shunshin takes a half second, if not longer. A nanosecond is one billionth of a second. An energy other than chakra... that can PIERCE chakra?

Just my ranting though. I just don't think the power of this character rightfully belongs in the world of Naruto...

PlayersdieDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 10:14 AM | Message # 4
Sannin
Group: Chunin
yes but think of the raw power that the biju actually have and then think about this guy. It basically took someone dying to seal away the nine tails. Also hes not someone I bring out often, hes mainly gonna fight people who have the biju's sealed inside of them. Plus like I said hes only in the human realm for so long before he goes away and his weakness isnt known cause even I havent thought of it. Once I do Ill have it able to be exploited by those who figure it out.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Basic Rules of Roleplaying » Character Submissions » Astaroth (Naruto Character)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz