Thursday, 2024-05-02, 11:50 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Kyosuke Okamizuka (Kyo) - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, AzureDragoon  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Basic Rules of Roleplaying » Character Submissions » Kyosuke Okamizuka (Kyo) (First Character Submission)
Kyosuke Okamizuka (Kyo)
SeijuuDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 8:09 PM | Message # 1
Academy Student
Group: Chunin
Anime: Naruto

Name: Kyosuke Okamizuka (Kyo for short)

Appearance: Kyo is average height tanned skin man. Who has silver hair and a hairstyle similar to madara and kakashi's.When his seijuugan is not active his eyes seem to be yellow with a slightly slitted pupil. ( Or you can imagine Toshiro Hatsugaya)

Background: Kyosuke was born at night on a full moon but he was awfully sick so his parents sealed the false tailed dog within using the Demonic Redemption Technique. When the beast was sealed within him the demonic let out a healing and purify bark which healed Kyosuke. Kyosuke then grew up to be a healthy child when he was six years old he was he enrolled into the academy and graduated a year later and became a jonin at age nine and and became a Anbu commander age thirteen. One day after a mission he came home and his parent were dead laying on the floor he started crying and ran away into the jungle.He laid in the jungle for hours just crying when he finally stopped he heard two faint voices coming from a temple so he followed them. When he went inside it he saw writing on the temple door it read " Those of the Okamizuka clan can only enter" after he stopped reading he heard the voices again he look over there were two glowing spirits they were his parents! They told him about his lineage and hidden abilities after they finished talking his father opened a portal to the okami realm his father then says " This realm is the home of me and your mother's student he will be your sensai and guardian". After the family say their final farewells Kyosuke goes off to the okami realm where he trains for 7 years

Personality: Kyo is a calm and collected individual he was a well rounded child. He scored 20 point lower then Shikamaru Nara but that still enough to qualify him as genius after year in the academy he graduated and became a anbu captain at age 13.

Overall Fighting Ability: Since Kyo's ancestors were the Hyugas and Inuzukas his fighting style involves the basic of gentle fist but involves feral like movements and attacks.

Techniques: Since he has a large variety of skills here's is a link to his skills
http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Kyosuke_Okamizuka#Abilities

Notes: If this character is not approved delete the thread please and I'll try to make it more acceptable

MewshujiDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-15, 2:39 AM | Message # 2
Genin
Group: Kage (Moderator)
Hm... I don't get why he's an Inuzuka/Hyuuga hybrid and uses barely any plain taijutsu...

I wanna approve him since he seems like your first character, but he's a tad too powerful. Make him only know electricity and fire jutsu (and plasma by extension) then we'll see.

SeijuuDate: Thursday, 2009-12-31, 5:04 AM | Message # 3
Academy Student
Group: Chunin
Thanks for the information I think I fixed the problems. And I can see how I was god modding him to some extent
http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Kyosuke_Okamizuka

Added (2009-12-24, 4:01 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Anime: Naruto
Name: Kyosuke Okamizuka (Kyo for short)

Appearance: Kyo is average height tanned skin man. Who has silver hair and a hairstyle similar to Madara and Kakashi's.When his seijuugan is not active his eyes seem to be yellow with a slightly slitted pupil. ( Or you can imagine Toshiro Hatsugaya)

Background: Kyosuke was born at night on a full moon but he was awfully sick so his parents sealed the false tailed dog within using the Demonic Redemption Technique. When the beast was sealed within him the demonic let out a healing and purify bark which healed Kyosuke. Kyosuke then grew up to be a healthy child when he was six years old he was he enrolled into the academy and graduated a year later and became a jonin at age nine and and became a Anbu commander age thirteen. One day after a mission he came home and his parent were dead laying on the floor he started crying and ran away into the jungle.He laid in the jungle for hours just crying when he finally stopped he heard two faint voices coming from a temple so he followed them. When he went inside it he saw writing on the temple door it read " Those of the Okamizuka clan can only enter" after he stopped reading he heard the voices again he look over there were two glowing spirits they were his parents! They told him about his lineage and hidden abilities after they finished talking his father opened a portal to the okami realm his father then says " This realm is the home of me and your mother's student he will be your sensai and guardian". After the family say their final farewells Kyosuke goes off to the okami realm where he trains for 7 years

Personality: Kyo is a calm and collected individual he was a well rounded child. He scored 20 point lower then Shikamaru Nara but that still enough to qualify him as genius after year in the academy he graduated and became a anbu captain at age 13.

Overall Fighting Ability: Kyo uses Inuzuka clan style taijutsu which invovles feral like movements

Techniques: Since he has a large variety of skills here's is a link to his skills
http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Kyosuke_Okamizuka#Abilities

Notes: If this character is not approved delete the thread please and I'll try to make it more acceptable

Added (2009-12-31, 5:04 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Wow this part of the forum is slow...

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Basic Rules of Roleplaying » Character Submissions » Kyosuke Okamizuka (Kyo) (First Character Submission)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz