Monday, 2024-04-29, 3:49 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Eyes Befitting Immortals - Page 3 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, Kami  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Fan Made Story arcs » Fuyutama Chronicles » Eyes Befitting Immortals (Masshiro Taiyou vs Kazeyo Fuyutama)
Eyes Befitting Immortals
KazeyoDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 2:14 PM | Message # 31
Sannin
Group: Jonin
"That girl is she after my soul," Kazeyo thinks for a split second before a small serpentine dragon flies out of his left sleeve aiming for the mirror and its spirit dragons. Simultaneously, Kazeyo jumps for his katana that was now traveling through the air over the centipede. After barely avoiding the acid of the centipede, noticeable by the burns denigrating his cloak, and still above the beast...Kazeyo covers his blade with a powerful electric current and slashes at the beast before landing back on the ground.

Message edited by Kazeyo - Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 2:15 PM

KaiDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 10:23 AM | Message # 32
Jonin
Group: Chunin
As the centipede fell dead on the ground, the Swadhisthana Path had already summoned another hydra-like beast with one head. The dragon's head slashed at Kazeyo, while the spirit dragon who was traveling to the mirror simply bounced off it. Meanwhile, all the other paths, except the summoning one, where running towards Kazeyo and the beast, the Muladhara Path already forming hand seals.

KazeyoDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 10:52 AM | Message # 33
Sannin
Still very much alive the spirit dragon attempts to engulf the Anahata Path in mystical blue flames. Kazeyo seeing his opponents closing finally activates his eyes and begins to deliver a flurry of lightning enhanced, and usually incredibly accurate, sword swings towards his attackers while dashing around the battlefield. He is especially careful to avoid cutting off the hydra's head and resorts to attacking its midsection. Kazeyo is barely a blur as he speeds around the battlefield avoiding enemy assaults from all sides. Seeing the Ajna path across the way he holds fires several hawk bullets toward him. Enjoying a brief moment of peace, Kazeyo looks upon the one forming hand seals with a look of disappointment, "Not done with that technique yet?"

OCC: You should get on chat

KaiDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 11:00 AM | Message # 34
Jonin
As the dragon began to engulf the Anahata Path, she suddenly putted up a barrier with Blocking Technique Absorption Seal. Meanwhile, the hydra vanished in a poof of smoke as it fell dead to the ground and the Ajna Path carefully dodged the bullets, upon manipulating a few dozen kunai to fly at Kazeyo.

Then, the path stopped with the "Ram" hand seal and emitted a blast of wind from her mouth. "Wind Release: Pressure Damage"

KazeyoDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 11:16 AM | Message # 35
Sannin
Kazeyo deflects the kunai that would have connected his flesh directly while letting the others cut holes through his coat leaving it damaged and him with a few scratches. As the wind burst moves toward him he merely smiles as he seemingly performs the same wind release to counteract the one aimed at him. Elsewhere the Spirit Dragon identifies that its attack is ineffective and quickly moves off to attack the Ajna path by covering itself in the mystical flame it used before and charging.

KaiDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 11:22 AM | Message # 36
Jonin
As Kazeyo finished his wind release technique, the Sahasara Path used Bansho Ten'nin to draw him within range, while holding a chakra receiver formed as a blade preparing to stab the incoming Kazeyo. Meanwhile, the jna Path didn't move a muscle to prevent clashing with the dragon.

KazeyoDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 11:37 AM | Message # 37
Sannin
The spirit dragon passes directly through the Ajna path, incinerating any remnants of a soul and highly damaging what is left of the body's ability to manipulate chakra. Kazeyo flying toward the Sahasara Path suddenly increases the speed of his movement and is suddenly face to face with gravity manipulating path, clashing his sword with the chakra receiver. After staring into her eyes, he leans forward and whispers into her ear, "There is a Storm Seal somewhere around here." With that said he flips back and lands upon the water of the lagoon as clouds can be seen slowly forming in the sky inhibiting the warming rays of the sun.

KaiDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 11:48 AM | Message # 38
Jonin
The Sahasara Path wasn't impressed at all. Meanwhile, the Anahata Path had walked into the center of the battlefield, and suddenly slammed the ground, making the kanji "希望" (Hope) appear on the ground. The Path then started to rise, and when she was levitating on about 50 meters, four beams of light, generated from four seals placed in the wind directions, shot towards the path, creating a dome. When the dome was formed, Kazeyo began to get the feeling that his chakra was slowly being drained.

Meanwhile, the Sahasara Path ran at Kazeyo, while the Muladhara Path formed another hand seal. "Water Release: Water Fang Bullet!"

KazeyoDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 12:00 PM | Message # 39
Sannin
The rumble of thunder can be heard as Kazeyo jumps in the air as the Water Fang Bullet ripped off a considerable amount of his cloak and lands at the opposite side of the lagoon as the paths. He immediately stabs his sword into the ground and quickly flashes some hand seals performing Tanitsu Arashi Fuuin: Rakurai! A lightning bolt from the heavens erupts upon the dome furiously trying to get to the storm seal placed in the middle of the battlefield. Kazeyo draws his sword from the ground as the Sahasara Path runs across the lagoon. He begins to powerful chakra upon his blade as she draws near.

KaiDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 12:11 PM | Message # 40
Jonin
As the lightning bolt stuck the dome, the Anahata Path opened one eye of her meditative state. Seeing the dome couldn't hold on for long, she performed other hand seals. "Hare, Monkey, Tiger!". Her mirror flew out of her hands, out of the dome, and managed to catch the lightning in it, although a small portion still went through the dome, striking the storm seal and burning the cloak of the Anahata Path.

Meanwhile, the Sahasara Path and Kazeyo had almost reach each other, and as Kazeyo lifted up his sword and slashed at the path, she dissolved into thin air once the blade made contact. Kazeyo looked around, confused, only to see that the ground beneath him was crumbling apart, until it as nothing more then a small piece of land where he was standing on. Understanding it was a genjutsu, Kazeyo tried to form the "release" seal, but out of the earth came two snakes who bond his hands, rendering him incapable, while his sword fell into the immense dark abyss that surrounded him.

KazeyoDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 12:32 PM | Message # 41
Sannin
Kazeyo was appeared to be completely unable to react as he was left in the darkness until he merely began to laugh as suddenly the one controlling all of the paths found themselves taken from wherever their location was onto that very same piece of land that Kazeyo was left upon bound by the same snakes. A voice could be heard in the darkness, "Perhaps you couldn't identify my eyes completely...but despite their appearance, they are Sharingan." Kazeyo appears to step out of the darkness onto the small earthy platform, but is unable to see the person he had trapped clearly..."You don't appear to have a developed self image...but I guess that is suspected of a Rinnegan user. You had a better chance of fighting me without illusions. While I can't do anything to the "true" you in this state, you will be forced to break contact with your extra bodies in order to escape this illusion. That means that for a time they will be vulnerable to me...and well, I guess right now since you are unable to control them they are vulnerable to my oh so small spirit dragon." Kazeyo is silent for a moment as he looks at the clouded persona in front of him, "You are indeed powerful...but have you quenched you desire for combat yet?"

KaiDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 12:40 PM | Message # 42
Jonin
"It was not I who has cast this illusion." Masshiro merely said. Kazeyo turned around, only to see a hooded man with a mask and a Hinobe cloak standing on another platform. "I'm Kousei of the Kurama clan. We have a unique Kekkei Genkai that allows us to let genjutsu affect the physical world. Not even someone with a full grown Sharingan is as skilled in illusions as I am."

OCC: These are the other members of the organization, she was supposed to go to a meeting, remember...

KazeyoDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 12:50 PM | Message # 43
Sannin
Kazeyo bows his head in acknowledgment as Masshiro is freed from her bonds, "Kazeyo Fuyutama. It seems I reflected the genjutsu in the wrong direction. Same cloaks...so familiar. I apologize that I delayed your member, I'm sure you had something important to attend to." Kazeyo looks around at the surrounding darkness, "I hope you understand that I have no problem with either of you and am merely entertaining the whims of the conglomerate that is 'Hope.'" Kazeyo turns back to Masshiro once again, "By the way, I would hate to ask this now, but could I either get a sample of your chakra or blood once this match is over...that is if you still wish to continue."

KaiDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 12:53 PM | Message # 44
Jonin
As the genjutsu ended, Kazeyo saw four of the seven paths of Hope , together with the four other members of Hinode standing before him. The Sahasara Path, standing in front, spoke to him. "Why is it that you need my blood?"

KazeyoDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 1:03 PM | Message # 45
Sannin
Waving his hand over his tattered cloak regenerating it he stares down at the group before him, "....I said "or chakra", and you see if you truly real user of the Rinnegan, you didn't steal it did you? But if I have either a sample of your chakra or blood, I would have the perfect present for a colleague of mine." Kazeyo looks at the strange faces that the entire group was giving him, "I hope that didn't come off the wrong way, the sample wouldn't be used for anything weird or outlandish...nor would it require any awkward methods of obtainment" Kazeyo yawns a bit as he picks up his sword. "You all aren't thinking of fighting me are you? That would be a bad idea...some of you could die," Kazeyo remarks with a hint of sarcasm.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Fan Made Story arcs » Fuyutama Chronicles » Eyes Befitting Immortals (Masshiro Taiyou vs Kazeyo Fuyutama)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz