Friday, 2024-04-19, 11:40 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | A Battle of Lightning in the Wasteland: Ryuuro v Kazeyo - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 7
  • »
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, Kami  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Fan Made Story arcs » Fuyutama Chronicles » A Battle of Lightning in the Wasteland: Ryuuro v Kazeyo (Ryuuro Hyuga vs. Kazeyo Fuyutama)
A Battle of Lightning in the Wasteland: Ryuuro v Kazeyo
KamiDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 11:06 AM | Message # 1
Missing nin
Group: Kage (Moderator)
Many days after the Alliance Between Fuyutama and Tasogare. A challenge to be trained by One of the best lightning manipulators in the ninja world was asked by Ryuuro. After long thought and hours passing, Kazeyo raises up to train the young shinobi in the lightning ways. The sun just passes over its three o'clock position, As a number of shinobi gather at the world renowned, Fuyutama training grounds. They find them selves at the top of a large arena. Massive stone status surround the walls of the arena, On the North end is a status that can be easily seen as Kami Fuyutama. On the South end is another easily notes statue of Kazeyo Fuyutama. Beautiful architecture can be seen in the smallest details of the arena. A long straight stair way before the Shinobi leads to the battle area of the Coliseum.

KazeyoDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 11:11 AM | Message # 2
Sannin
Group: Jonin
Kazeyo simply waits under the afternoon sun, upon the coliseum wall, awaiting his supposed challenger to arrive.

ShienTheBestDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 11:11 AM | Message # 3
Sannin
Ryuuro got up the stairway and made his way inot the Coliseum."Hello Kami,Kaijin,Kazeyo.I did not have the chance to meet you yet,except Kazeyo,he being the leader of Akatsuki.Well,Leader,I would beg you to train me especially in my lighting chakra.It does not have to be a fight,just a more brutal training."

KamiDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 11:12 AM | Message # 4
Missing nin
Kajin turns and looks at Ryuuro, then turns back around "Hey Kaze, the shit head is here..."

Message edited by Kami - Saturday, 2009-12-19, 11:14 AM

KazeyoDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 11:12 AM | Message # 5
Sannin
"You think I don't know," Kazeyo murmurs.

Message edited by Kazeyo - Saturday, 2009-12-19, 11:13 AM

ShienTheBestDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 11:16 AM | Message # 6
Sannin
"Ok then shall we start?"Asks Ryuuro polite.

KazeyoDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 11:19 AM | Message # 7
Sannin
Kazeyo stands up slowly and stretches a bit, "I suppose so...Oh yeah Kai, this is for you." Kazeyo pulls a silver vial out of his jacket and throws it to Kaijin.

KamiDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 11:21 AM | Message # 8
Missing nin
"What the hell is this, bro?" Kaijin catch the vial with a shadow hand with out moving.

KazeyoDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 11:22 AM | Message # 9
Sannin
"I'll tell you about it later," Kazeyo explains, "Come on Hyuuga."

KamiDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 11:23 AM | Message # 10
Missing nin
Kami and Kaijin move down to the front row.

ShienTheBestDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 11:24 AM | Message # 11
Sannin
"Now,let's see."Ryuuro charges a Raihakke(Byakugan chakra combined with raiton) in his hand."This is how my attack looks like."It took the form of a Ying-Yang sign charged with lighting and then released it covering a wide area with lighting.

KazeyoDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 11:25 AM | Message # 12
Sannin
Now in the middle of the arena Kazeyo observes the chakra construction of the technique, "Hmm....then what do you need help with?"

KamiDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 11:29 AM | Message # 13
Missing nin
Kami, with his Byakugan activated, Tries over and over to do Ryuuro's move.

ShienTheBestDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 11:30 AM | Message # 14
Sannin
"All my lighting attacks base on this.I need to learn new moves,leader.Like Chidori or so.My rsenal is pretty limited right now."

KazeyoDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 11:40 AM | Message # 15
Sannin
"Hmm....we you see when I was taught lightning manipulation a long time ago I was taught something I found to be important. Lightning Release is based around a lot of chakra compressed into a small space," Kazeyo explains holding his right hand, in a clawlike manner with his palm to the air. "I'm afraid I can't teach chidori...I never finished learning it," He says as a purple surge of lightning forms in his hand along with the sound of a screeching bird of prey. If Ryuuro looks at the amount of chakra in Kazeyo's hand, with his Byakugan, he will see that it is much greater than chidori.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Fan Made Story arcs » Fuyutama Chronicles » A Battle of Lightning in the Wasteland: Ryuuro v Kazeyo (Ryuuro Hyuga vs. Kazeyo Fuyutama)
  • Page 1 of 7
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz