Thursday, 2024-04-18, 4:54 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | A Shadow And Its Companion: Kyashi vs Suki - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » A Shadow And Its Companion: Kyashi vs Suki
A Shadow And Its Companion: Kyashi vs Suki
AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 2:07 AM | Message # 1
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Placeholder Text.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 2:08 AM | Message # 2
Daimyo
Suki was standing outside the Yamamura house-hold taring up at the sky. She didn't have an idea of what exactly to do. She would visit the world of the living but she had done that yesterday.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 2:12 AM | Message # 3
Daimyo
"HYAH!"

A far distance away, in the "training area" of the Yamamura mansion, were her only two sisters duking it out in a spar. As the one who yelled, the younger one had been constantly attacking with a barrage of aggressive and pushing attacks. But the elder one, using both manueverability, fancy footwork, and twisting of her wrists, was able to easily hold her own against the aggressor, although she had been continuously forced to flip in order to avoid being thrown on her back. It didn't help that she had continued to taunt the younger even as they fought.

"Kyashi, you're really disappointing me. No wonder Mom and Dad hold me in such high esteem...."

Her only reply was a furious attempt at decapitation, which she backed away to evade.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 2:14 AM | Message # 4
Daimyo
Suki yawned. "Maybe I should go check on those two...make sure they're still alive." She started to head back into the mansion.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 2:16 AM | Message # 5
Daimyo
Their swords continued to bang against each other, but it was apparent that due to being the aggressor, Kyashi was starting to tire. Both her sister's movements and her own were exhausting her body, but she still continued to fight. It was becoming easier and easier for Sachi to push her back, which was frustrating her to no end.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 2:17 AM | Message # 6
Daimyo
Suki felt their spirtual pressure a fair distance away. She began to head towards that area. "Is Kyashi at it again?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 2:18 AM | Message # 7
Daimyo
Finally, there was a quick vulnerable spot in Kyashi's defenses - something that Sachi immediately took to her advantage. After the younger unleashed a wide, but defense-open swing, Sachi moved in and slammed the butt of her hilt ruthlessly into her throat. Eyes widened in pain, Kyashi dropped her sword and fell to her knees, coughing up blood violently.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 2:20 AM | Message # 8
Daimyo
Suki entered the training area in time to see this little exchange. "Kyash-chan, Onii-san are you two trying to kill each other again?" She asked

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 2:33 AM | Message # 9
Daimyo
With a neutral expression, Sachi looked over at the other sister as she entered. "Of course not. Kyashi simply wanted to spar with me." She stated. "No hostilities here...."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 3:42 AM | Message # 10
Daimyo
"Onee-san, you rammed her throat."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 3:44 AM | Message # 11
Daimyo
Sachi raised the blade to her shoulder. "If this was a real-life battle...." She explained, looking down on a pained Kyashi as she struggled to breathe again. "That would've been a possible attack. It was only her own fault; she left herself wide open." The statement caused the younger blonde to glare furiously at her, although she couldn't say much.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 3:46 AM | Message # 12
Daimyo
"Kyashi-chan are you O.K.?" Suki asked her younger sister.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 3:47 AM | Message # 13
Daimyo
"J....just.....fuckin'....dandy...."

"If you'll excuse me.... I'll be in the library catching up on some reading...." Sachi muttered, twisting her blade and sheathing it. "Bye, little sisters...." With that, she walked off, disappearing out of sight in the hallway.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 3:49 AM | Message # 14
Daimyo
Suki sighed. "Kyashi-chan, if I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times, you can't beat Onee-san."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 3:50 AM | Message # 15
Daimyo
That immediately caused Kyashi to glare up at Suki, as she attempted to stand once again. "Like hell I can't!" She snapped, struggling to pull herself up to her feet. "If it wasn't for Mom and Dad, I would've killed her!"

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » A Shadow And Its Companion: Kyashi vs Suki
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz