Saturday, 2024-04-20, 4:34 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Revival: Jinchuu's Intentions - Page 3 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Revival: Jinchuu's Intentions
Revival: Jinchuu's Intentions
AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 5:51 AM | Message # 31
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"Run?" Kyashi merely closed her eyes and scoffed at him, as if the very thing offended her. "From you? I don't think so."

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 5:52 AM | Message # 32
Daimyo
Arturo said nothing and he charged in without warning, his knee colliding with her stomach. "Then you better pray you live."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 5:57 AM | Message # 33
Daimyo
At first, she seemed to lose her air, eyes widening, and mouth opening in a gasp. She was sent skidding back, maintaining her balance on the floor. But by then, she had put on a sneer. "You call that a kick?" She taunted.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 5:59 AM | Message # 34
Daimyo
"Feisty eh?" Arturo replied, not the least bit surprised that she was up and running again so quickly. He charged in with Sonido jumping above her and firing a Bala.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 6:04 AM | Message # 35
Daimyo
The blonde knew that she couldn't get cocky here. The goal here was to spawn her Zanpakuto as quickly as possible, and relying on this katana was just going to get her killed quicker. Quickly, she jumped out of the way to avoid the Bala blast.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 6:06 AM | Message # 36
Daimyo
Arturo charged after her. "I'm just dying to kill ya, you know!" He cried swing his blade at her with the force of a stampeding rhino.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 6:09 AM | Message # 37
Daimyo
Smirking, Kyashi simply shoved the blade out of the way, raising both hands in the air to prepare for a two-handed sword attack. With a loud yell, she brought it down, expecting the sharp blade to cut the man in two halves.

However, what happened caused her breath to almost stop, and her pupils to shrink out of shock.

Instead of cutting flesh, the blade itself had seemed to crack. Under the immense pressure that Kyashi had swung with, there was no visible damage done to Arturo. At all. Regular Soul Slayers didn't crack under that kind of pressure--

Then she remembered.

This wasn't a Soul Slayer.

It was an ordinary katana. An ordinary. fucking. katana.

Boy, did her mood do a backflip right there, as soon as she realized the tables had turned on her the whole time. "Son of a...."

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 6:13 AM | Message # 38
Daimyo
Arturo grabbed her by the throat and slammed her into the ground. He kicked her in the stomach. Hard. Then he grabbed her by the throat one last time and threw her up into the air like a volleyball. His sword glowing white, he sliced the air with it, expelling a blast of white spiritual pressure.

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Friday, 2009-12-25, 6:14 AM

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 6:17 AM | Message # 39
Daimyo
She couldn't do anything about it, eyes widening in horror as she could only twist her body around...

It collided into her with full force, and she was immediately propelled like a bullet. Her body skidded into the ground, and she experienced the fierce burning in her back as she did so. "Damn it.... DAMN IT....!" She continued to scream in her mind.

When she finally came to a stop, she forced herself up, turned a glance towards Arturo.... and did what her mind told her to do. She ran, hauling her legs out of there and away from that monster.

There was no denying it now. She was going to die. For real.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 6:21 AM | Message # 40
Daimyo
Arturo had his blade up in the air. White spiritual energy was practically seeping out. "Say good-bye woman!" He cried swing the blade. The attack was huge tearing up the ground. But it was slow. Was he holding back intentionally?

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 6:24 AM | Message # 41
Daimyo
Either way, Kyashi instinctively leaped out of the way, behind a.... building?

It was then that she looked around, eyes a mixture of frantic and curiosity. All around them, city building structures stood as tall as skyscrapers. Some were standing straight, others were lopsided, and few were even knocked over. They were obviously abandoned - a perfect battlezone for the four people.

But she knew she didn't have time to admire the scenery for too long. Heart pounding, and sweat running down her face, she knew she was getting more scared by the second.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 6:28 AM | Message # 42
Daimyo
"Suppressing you're Spiritual Pressure to get through my Pesquisa? That won't help you for long!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 6:31 AM | Message # 43
Daimyo
"Why...?"

It was the question that flashed through her mind, even as she started to run away again.

"Why am I running away...?" Was THIS the master of my killer?! A sniveling coward?!"

Frustration set into her heart, along with her fear. "Where did this fear come from?! Why am I so scared to die again?!"

That was when another voice, out of the blue, had answered for her. "Ain't it obvious? It's because you're defenseless!"

Her eyes widened in surprise, and slight hope came through to her. Was it....?

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 6:34 AM | Message # 44
Daimyo
Arturo was running around the area. He was only good at finding spiritual pressure that was large. Suppression was harder.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 6:41 AM | Message # 45
Daimyo
"Frankly, I'm sick of you runnin'...." The male, mocking voice continued to sound in her head. "This doesn't seem like the girl so eager to kill your rival for a sister. This doesn't seem like the person who craved for power to do it! And all because you don't have a proper weapon to defend yourself!"

She could feel Arturo's presence closing in around the area.

"Well... I know you can prove yourself when you finally have it. Do you want to survive this? Do you want to live?"

She finally took in another deep breath. "No.... simply surviving ain't enough to battles. I want to win!"

A chuckle was heard in response. "Very well...."

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Revival: Jinchuu's Intentions
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz