Saturday, 2024-04-20, 1:29 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Fury and Tragedy: The Unfinished Rivalry - Page 4 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Fury and Tragedy: The Unfinished Rivalry
Fury and Tragedy: The Unfinished Rivalry
AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 5:23 AM | Message # 46
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Morio threw Kyashi up. "If it's the last thing I do, I am going to make you PAY!" He fired a cero, gathering as much reishi from around the area as he could in order to power it.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 5:27 AM | Message # 47
Daimyo
As she floated in the air, she knew that there was no simple catching of it this time. She raised her blade in front of her closing her eyes. Oh, how she hated to do this so early...

"Fight....Kyosuke."

She could feel her sword shrink down to the more efficient katana, even as the Cero slammed into it. She could feel power build up within her body, her nails and canine teeth lengthening slightly, her pupils slitting, and her irises gaining a crimson color.

She swung the blade and forced the Cero back, descending back towards the ground.

"What is it?" Tora's annoyed voice came shortly after, as he walked out to his daughter's and mother's view.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 5:32 AM | Message # 48
Daimyo
"Lift up the heart of a true friend by writing his name on the wings of a dragon, Gouzenryū!" The Zanpakuto changed, Its guard changed to dark green, it's hilt became made of emeralds, the blade emeralds as well, decorated here and there with dragon scales. He cut the cero in half, jumped up above her.

"Hiryū Shōten-Ha!!" Morio fired a huge tornado at the woman and it ripped up the only tree in the area, the one that had been replanted after Suki broke it years ago.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 5:34 AM | Message # 49
Daimyo
It brought a smile back to Kyashi's face as it did so. "Good times..." She muttered, raising her own blade up. Then, with her enhanced physical strength, she cut through the tornado and dispelled it, rushing through to charged at Morio.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 5:36 AM | Message # 50
Daimyo
He charged in at her and they clashed, their spiritual pressure's melding. "What gives you the right to smile?" He asked, fury in his voice.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 5:37 AM | Message # 51
Daimyo
She raised both of her eyebrows. The energy around them clashing against each other tore deep into the earth in its struggle. "That should be simple.... because I'm happy." She replied simply, a teeth-revealing smirk on her face.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 5:39 AM | Message # 52
Daimyo
"You're HAPPY??" Morio's voice shook with rage. "You killed Sachi and you're HAPPY?" Morio pushed her back and high into the air.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 5:42 AM | Message # 53
Daimyo
"She was my rival. My enemy. One that I longed to kill for quite some time." Kyashi called, the feral returning to her sneer. "All of my family knew it, and we made no attempt to hide it. I don't give a damn how you feel about it... after all, it was only your fault, because you failed to sense me in time. You could've saved her..."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 5:45 AM | Message # 54
Daimyo
"Hiryū Shōten-Ha!" Morio swung the blade and a faster, colder, stronger tornado, filled with his hate, was fired at Kyashi.

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Sunday, 2009-12-27, 5:46 AM

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 5:50 AM | Message # 55
Daimyo
Once again, she raised her blade to intercept...

...only to have her eyes widen, as an arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her out of the way. The blast ended up destroying the wall that stood in front of it, reducing it completely to rubble. As she felt herself carried like a sack of flour, Kyashi looked up in shock to see a blonde-haired man's face, his eyes narrowed, and a scowl on her face. "Tou-san--"

"Don't get me wrong." His voice was none too kind, and held no emotion whatsoever. "I'm just stopping this petty little argument."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 5:51 AM | Message # 56
Daimyo
"Petty little argument?" Morio repeated. "How can you say that?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 5:53 AM | Message # 57
Daimyo
"When you're predicting something like this would happen, you would consider it to be just that." Tora explained. "Seal your Zanpakuto and your Hollow. This problem is mine to take care of." The cold tone in his voice made Kyashi flinch involuntary.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 5:55 AM | Message # 58
Daimyo
Morio sealed his Zanpakuto and removed his mask but he did not shatter it. He merely tucked it away into his sleeve, his eyes giving away nothing.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 6:00 AM | Message # 59
Daimyo
"Now, then...." Tora's eyes fell onto the girl he was carrying. "As for starting this little incident, Kyashi Yamamura, you in turn will be--"

He didn't get to finish his sentence. His eyes widened in shock, as he felt another presence behind him, one that was completely foreign to his senses. Out of that same shock, he dropped Kyashi and Flash Stepped out of the way, just in time to avoid another katana from cutting through his neck. As he turned around, his eyes narrowed even more.

"Who in the hell are you?" He demanded.

But the blonde immediately recognized who it was. Long, black hair, blue-purple eyes, and a casual attire, it was very clear. "Ryuka...."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 6:02 AM | Message # 60
Daimyo
Morio turned to see the new arrival. "Now do you see what I meant? This is more than a petty argument." He fired a Cero at the Injiki, deciding to test his power.

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Fury and Tragedy: The Unfinished Rivalry
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz