Tuesday, 2024-05-14, 11:52 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | The Superpowers Collide: Tora Yamamura vs Kaemon Kurosaki - Page 5 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » The Superpowers Collide: Tora Yamamura vs Kaemon Kurosaki (My dad can beat up your dad! XD)
The Superpowers Collide: Tora Yamamura vs Kaemon Kurosaki
AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 4:25 AM | Message # 61
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"I see...."

Tora closed his eyes, and promptly sheathed his blade. "I'll prepare myself right away." He said immediately. "Rest assured... when Soul Society is through, you and any others like you shall be saved. We won't let your lives be discarded like trash."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 4:27 AM | Message # 62
Daimyo
Kaemon clapped. "That's great. When i report back, I'll say there was interference that stopped me from killing you."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 4:29 AM | Message # 63
Daimyo
A small smile graced Tora's lips. "Very well."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 4:30 AM | Message # 64
Daimyo
Kaemon vanished promptly into thin air.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 4:32 AM | Message # 65
Daimyo
Tora chuckled. "This new development will be most helpful to the drifters helping us..." He muttered, unsheathing his blade again. But this time, he summoned a Hell Butterfly to assist him, in order to open the Senkaimon gate to the Human World...

At the Kurosaki manor.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 4:34 AM | Message # 66
Daimyo
Aoi was as cold as the top of a mountain after eating a Yorkshire Peppermint Patty, ignoring everyone Kyuui and Ahatake included. She had also taken to random firing of cero's at Tereya. All in all it was hell.

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 4:40 AM

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 4:43 AM | Message # 67
Daimyo
Currently, Tereya was lying on the couch, lazily reading a newspaper.

Or, she would've been if Aoi's latest Cero hadn't burned through it. Non-chalantly tossing it away, she put her hands behind her head in a relaxed position. At her feet was Kyuui, who was looking rather mulling as she sat, hands on her knees, and feet on the floor.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 4:44 AM | Message # 68
Daimyo
Ahatake sighed. "This place would be great if Taiki was here. That kid could always lighten the mood."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 4:46 AM | Message # 69
Daimyo
"Speakin' o which...." Tereya muttered dryly. "You seen any sign of Adela around?"

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 4:47 AM | Message # 70
Daimyo
"She's still in Hueco Mundo." Ahatake replied. "Tending to Amparo."

The cat walked over Aoi's back and sat on her head. No response

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 4:48 AM | Message # 71
Daimyo
"Oi, Kyuui." Tereya said, over towards the silver-haired girl. She raised her head. "Why don't you go take your doll for a sister up to her room and talk to her? She's been like this for a while, and I think it's got somethin' to do with you."

"...."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 4:49 AM | Message # 72
Daimyo
Ahatake sighed. "Listen to your grandmother."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 4:51 AM | Message # 73
Daimyo
That was when Kyuui burst out in frustration, turning to her grandfather with widened eyes. "What am I supposed to say?!" She spat out, raising her hands in irritation.

Tereya rolled her eyes. "You could say yes.... 'cause apparently Aoi wants to have sex with you."

That turned Kyuui's face a thousand times red. "W....HOW CAN YOU BE SO JOKING AT A TIME LIKE THIS?!"

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 4:54 AM | Message # 74
Daimyo
Ahatake sighed. "Everyone shut up." He ordered. "Kyuui, if you don't want to talk to her at least move her. She's taking up space."

Aoi's voice spoke up. "Just because I haven't moved doesn't mean i can't hear you all."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 4:56 AM | Message # 75
Daimyo
Reluctantly, Kyuui got up, walked over to her half-dead sister, and bent over to pick her up bridal-style. "If you're not gonna walk..." She muttered, trailing off as she slowly walked away and upstairs.

Tereya couldn't help but pass a glance over at her husband. "....you think they'll be fine?"

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » The Superpowers Collide: Tora Yamamura vs Kaemon Kurosaki (My dad can beat up your dad! XD)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz