Friday, 2024-03-29, 8:56 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Jinchuu Again! Is it War? - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Jinchuu Again! Is it War?
Jinchuu Again! Is it War?
AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 9:33 AM | Message # 1
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Ahatake was sitting on a cliff meditating. Ryuka said he was dropping by with some sort of news. What could it possibly be. He hadn't been seen since the defeat of Jiriki 3 years ago.

"I wonder what could it possibly be."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 9:39 AM | Message # 2
Daimyo
"Something nasty."

It was no sooner that the Injiki's voice was heard from behind him. His sandals softly crunched the grass and dirt into grime as he approached, long hair wavering as he walked. "Long time no see, Kurosaki." He greeted dryly.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 9:39 AM | Message # 3
Daimyo
"Heya Injiki." Ahatake called out. "So what's this news?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 9:43 AM | Message # 4
Daimyo
Reaching behind him, Ryuka promptly pulled out a newspaper from his pocket before tossing it to the ground a few ways off from Ahatake. "Read it and weep." He said gravely. "The Jinchuu have struck again."

That had been what the headlines had said. However, there was a broad picture of a black-headed man with his head covered in spike-size holes. Scars were around his neck, a few weeks old. Blood was splattered on the ground, and what he held in his cold, dead hand was a sharp dagger.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 9:44 AM | Message # 5
Daimyo
"What the hell??" Ahatake nearly gagged. "This is disgusting. Must be the projects. They've been activated."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 9:46 AM | Message # 6
Daimyo
"Yup. And they're wreaking their havoc on the human world, picking civilian targets for capture and experimentation, as I like to put it." Ryuuka explained, sitting down to a cross-legged position. "But now their leads are fully covered. There's practically no trace of their presence or where we can find them. Jiriki's successor must've been hell of a good strategist."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 9:48 AM | Message # 7
Daimyo
"Yeah.." Ahatake sighed. "And you know what's been odd? Midoriko hasn't been around."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 9:51 AM | Message # 8
Daimyo
Ryuka sniffled. "Maybe she's at a block party or somethin'. You know how young men and women are when they're just reachin' adulthood." He suggested, though knowing it was an outright outrageous statement.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 9:52 AM | Message # 9
Daimyo
"Not funny though." Ahatake replied. "My uncle died at a block party. 1,000 stabs wounds to the heart and nobody saw a thing."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 9:54 AM | Message # 10
Daimyo
"...." That caused Ryuka to stare at Ahatake incredulously. "One....thousand." he repeated slowly.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 9:55 AM | Message # 11
Daimyo
"He owed money to some guy named Face." Ahatake explained. "He refused to pay, so they killed him."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 11:11 PM | Message # 12
Daimyo
That made Ryuka scoff, shrugging his shoulders lightly. "You Kurosaki are always getting yourself into trouble." He said in dry exasperation. "One of these days, you're gonna dig yourself into a hole so deep you'll never get out."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 11:12 PM | Message # 13
Daimyo
"Eh, he wasn't a Kurosaki." Ahatake explained. "He was my mother's relative."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 11:14 PM | Message # 14
Daimyo
"Either way, I think that your daughter should be fine." Ryuka assured calmly. "After all, she was taught by someone well-trained in the art of survival."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 11:16 PM | Message # 15
Daimyo
"True." Ahatake said, knowing Ryuka meant Kyashi. "But knowing Mido she could be planning to kill your little beau. We Kurosaki's don't usually take rejection lightly."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Jinchuu Again! Is it War?
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz