Friday, 2024-04-19, 5:06 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Jinchuu Again! Is it War? - Page 11 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Jinchuu Again! Is it War?
Jinchuu Again! Is it War?
AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 5:30 AM | Message # 151
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"I'm going to love this." Warai said, sweating slightly from the heat.

Azami ran towards Tereya and aimed to cut her. But somehow it seemed her heart wasn't in it. What was she doing?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 5:34 AM | Message # 152
Daimyo
Tereya performed the unthinkable. She shifted her blade to a backhand position, exposing the bird's claw attached to the bottom of the hilt. Once again, she side-stepped, grabbed her opponent's raised the sword, and struck the exposed ribs. Even though it wasn't as deep as her blade, the talons of the sword ripped deep enough to cause severe pain to spread throughout the affected area, and even to other parts of the body.

Ruthlessly, Tereya dug into the flesh and bone, keeping a restraining grip on Azami.

Ryuka couldn't help but wince, seeing it out of the corner of his eye. "Holy mother...." He thought, raising his blade to an offensive position.

Message edited by Achrones - Sunday, 2010-01-17, 5:35 AM

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 5:38 AM | Message # 153
Daimyo
Warai saw it too, but he didn't react like Ryuka did. "That woman is setting herself up for a world of pain.." He muttered.

Azami forced the talons out of her and aimed a punch at Tereya's face.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 5:42 AM | Message # 154
Daimyo
Tereya sneered at her, seeing the reluctance flash into her eyes. "What's the matter?" She taunted, raising her free hand to catch and throw back the fist. "You don't seem too into this fight anymore, and that's gonna disappoint me..." Reflexively, she raised her blade up overhead and swung down.

Eyes once again narrowing in concentration, Ryuka threw himself forward, sword once again raised and gleaming.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 5:44 AM | Message # 155
Daimyo
Azami moved slightly and the blade pierced her shoulder. "That...seems to be enough.." She whispered.

"You're not very curious." Warai yelled, and he lurched forward as well, wind whirling around his blade. "Such a pity."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 5:47 AM | Message # 156
Daimyo
"Why would I be curious?" Ryuka questioned skeptically, his blade slamming into Warai's with a powerful clash. "It's just a release of her Zanpakuto, right? Nothing I haven't seen before."

However, Tereya was more wary, eyes widening slightly as she jerked the blade out. She stepped back and raised herself to a defensive position. "What's 'enough'?" She questioned. "Finally sick of having the shit kicked out of you?" Her words continued to taunt and verbally attack.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 5:52 AM | Message # 157
Daimyo
"The damage you've done...is enough..I could have released my Zanpakuto before now but what would be the fun in that?" She asked, a smile on her face, despite the fact that she was bleeding profusely. She lifted her sword. "Feed, Kentan..." She was enveloped green spiritual pressure and her power shot up like a thermometer in a volcano. The spiritual energy vanished and she was standing there with a very plain looking Katanam with a black guard and hilt.

"You should be curious." Warai replied, struggling to gain dominance. "Her Shikai is terrible."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 5:55 AM | Message # 158
Daimyo
The sudden spike of energy had forced Ryuka to change tactics. Sliding his blade away, he twisted himself around in a pivot and gained a better view of the fight between Tereya and Azami... more importantly, Azami's release. He could see the way Tereya tense, raising herself to a more defensive position. But she made no move to release her own Zanpakuto for defense.

Now he was curious.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 5:57 AM | Message # 159
Daimyo
Azami vanished with Shunpo and reappeared next to Tereya. Her hair covered he face so her expression was unreadable. She slashed Tereya's arm and blood sprayed out.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 6:00 AM | Message # 160
Daimyo
That immediately changed her tactics.

Her pupils shrank as she stared in shock at the wound she had been delivered. Her blood was now a scarlet red, the crimson liquid spraying onto the ground. She kicked into a Shunpo, trying to gain distance between herself and the newly released Azami. "Fuck!" She swore, the pain shooting through her arm at an alarming rate.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 6:03 AM | Message # 161
Daimyo
Azami merely followed and her speed seemed to equal Tereya's. "You can't escape from me now.."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 6:07 AM | Message # 162
Daimyo
Gritting her teeth, and with her uninjured arm, Tereya swung as hard as she could at the other woman's neck. It wasn't entirely aimed to kill her... just to keep her from getting too close. It was clear she was being driven back with the sudden display of strength that Azami brought to combat. She found her options slowly limited, her enemy now climbing to a more challenging level.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 6:10 AM | Message # 163
Daimyo
Azami dodged it and moved it. In a surprise move, she sunk her teeth into Tereya's shoulder. She tore a chunk of Tereya's flesh off of her and jumped back, chewing and swallowing. As she swallowed, her wounds began to heal.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 6:16 AM | Message # 164
Daimyo
This time, the pain that shot through her head was too much to handle, and she fell to her knees, nearly dropping her blade in the process. Her teeth gritted, eyes squeezed shut, and her breaths becoming more pained, it was clear that she was in severe agony. Her hand clutched the fresh wound, the warm fluid that was her own blood covering her fingertips. Her head was lowered, so that her expression was covered.

A bead of sweat dripped down Ryuka's face, even as he raised his sword for another attack. "Yakekoge!" He shouted, swinging the blade down and unleashing a combined barrage of flaming destruction towards his opponent.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 6:18 AM | Message # 165
Daimyo
"Kamitachi!" Warai replied sending out his blades of wind.

"How do you like it?" Azami asked. "My Zanpakuto's power. It heals me by eating my opponents. You taste the best out of everyone I've ever eaten." She wiped her mouth.

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Jinchuu Again! Is it War?
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz