Saturday, 2024-04-20, 12:58 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Jinchuu Again! Is it War? - Page 13 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Jinchuu Again! Is it War?
Jinchuu Again! Is it War?
AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 1:38 AM | Message # 181
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Azami's eyes widened. "Cero??" She extended a hand. "Bakudo 19, Kagesei!" Two purple stars were generates in front of and behind Tereya and they closed in on her effectively "sandwiching" her between them.

Warai raised his blade up to strike Ryuka's oncoming blade. "I thought so."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 1:52 AM | Message # 182
Daimyo
"S...shit!" Tereya snapped, struggling to break free. Ryuka couldn't help but notice out of concern.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 1:56 AM | Message # 183
Daimyo
Azami began to chant. "Come, Spirits of Ice! Spread Forth into the Air! Tundra and Glacier in the Realm of White Night! Hado 78, Hyōga Seiran!" From her hands a massive blast of ice that engulfed the bound Tereya in a rush.

"You dropped your guard!" Warai cried and he swung his blade at Ryuka's midsection.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 1:59 AM | Message # 184
Daimyo
Not good.

With every Kido spell, Tereya's options were becoming more and more limited. She continued to struggle, but even with the Hollow's power guiding her, the push was slow and hard. Meanwhile, Ryuka noticed his mistake, but was too late to block. He drifted back, but the tip of the blade cut through his shirt and scratched his stomach. A very close call.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 2:02 AM | Message # 185
Daimyo
"Hey Azami!" Warai called out to her. "You can probably finish her off with one more spell!"

"Easier said than done, Warai!" She called back and she was panting. "I just used a Hado in the 70's. Gimme a minute!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 2:06 AM | Message # 186
Daimyo
Easier said than done. Wild bursts of Tereya's spiritual energy began flaring up, and the ice was starting to crack. The resistance was becoming weaker by the second... in a few moments, Tereya would break free and continue her onslaught.

"You took your eyes off of me!" Ryuka shouted, his sword wrist flicking up, and his hand bringing the blade in a swift uppercutting motion.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 2:20 AM | Message # 187
Daimyo
Warai tried to dodge, but he couldn't move in time and the blade sliced into his arm. Not only did he feel pain from the edge, but he felt pain from the very heat of the blade itself.

Azami decided a double incantation could end it. She began to chant her index and middle finger's glowing golden. "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. May the flames of those hearts you've killed in the Lord's slumber, show you retribution in the form of a fiery death! With light, divide this into six! Bakudo 61, Rikujōkōrō!" Giant Rods of light sped towards the frozen figure of Tereya, piercing both the ice and her misection, shattering said ice. "Hado 92, Honōshiki!" The entire air around Tereya and in front of Azami caught ablaze in a giant mass of black fire.

Azami was shuddering though. Using Honōshiki had burned her hands and arms.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 2:23 AM | Message # 188
Daimyo
The immediate blast caused Ryuka to hunch over, shielding his eyes with his free hand. "Shit!" He swore angrily, staggering back. Sweat came down in rivers for him,as the heat from both his and her flames was quite intense. He could only begin to wonder if Tereya had survived the ferocious Kido attack on her person.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 2:25 AM | Message # 189
Daimyo
Ahatake and Akiko were watching all this from the roof of the nearly demolished building.

"Now I think we should help, Akiko." Ahatake told his sister.

"Fine..." She groaned. "Don't blame me if your wife kills you for interference." Her hands glew a golden color and she clicked her finger's and barrier's erupted around each combatant, cutting them off from their opponents.

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Monday, 2010-01-18, 2:39 AM

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 2:28 AM | Message # 190
Daimyo
"About damn time!" Ryuka snapped, turning over towards the black flames. "Tereya! Shout if you can hear me!" It was a vague ray of hope, but one good enough for the Injiki to feed on. For now, the combatants had been held, but they had a possible casualty to worry about.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 2:33 AM | Message # 191
Daimyo
The flame's began to disappear as the barrier Kido Akiko wa susing began to dispose of them.

"Let's see if she's alive or not." Akiko said, her hand extended and focusing.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 2:37 AM | Message # 192
Daimyo
Ryuka held his breath, the flames slowly disippating from the ground. His eyes scanned the area, trying to look for any trace of his "partner". Quickly, he turned to Ahatake. "I believe this would be more of your search." He stated, nodding over towards the two captured in Akiko's barrier. "Lemme outta here so I can keep more of an eye on them."

Message edited by Achrones - Monday, 2010-01-18, 2:40 AM

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 2:41 AM | Message # 193
Daimyo
"Stay." Akiko commanded as if she was talking to a dog. "Until the flames in Tereya's barrier are fully suppressed.

Ahatake looked nervous. Had she died?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 2:45 AM | Message # 194
Daimyo
"What are you talking about?" Ryuka asked, a bit of irritance in his voice. "There's no point in keeping me in here..."

As Ryuka taken to argue with Akiko, Tereya's figure slowly came to view. She was lying on her back, seemingly covered in nothing but ash from the flames. However, upon closer inspection, there were actually severe burns covering nearly her entire body, and even some parts of the bone could be seen. She wasn't moving, and her chest wasn't rising and falling in the motion of breathing. Her Zanpakuto was a distance away from her hands.

Fate had proven not to show mercy on the killer.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 2:49 AM | Message # 195
Daimyo
Ahatake's eyes widened at the sight. He couldn't speak. He was just stunned.

Azami's face however, smiled at the sight. She knew she had been successful.

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Jinchuu Again! Is it War?
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz