Friday, 2024-03-29, 9:37 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Jinchuu Again! Is it War? - Page 14 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Jinchuu Again! Is it War?
Jinchuu Again! Is it War?
AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 2:52 AM | Message # 196
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Immediately, Ryuka turned over towards Akiko's direction, his Shikai fading. Reaching with a free hand, he banged on the wall of the cage he was in. "Akiko, you mind going over there and helping her out?" He strongly urged, irked by the fact that she was sitting there. "There's a chance she might live, but you have to move quickly!"

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 2:57 AM | Message # 197
Daimyo
"Hai!" Akiko responded and her barrier opened to accommodate her. The barrier immediately compressed to wrap around Tereya and the healing process began.

Azami twitched as if she was about to attack Akiko and her hand reached for her blade. But then she remembered the barrier she was in. She sighed and sat down and they watched as Tereya's flesh began to be restored and the wounds healed. But it seemed to be a slow process.

Ahatake was watching, still stunned.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 2:59 AM | Message # 198
Daimyo
At this, Ryuka couldn't help but scoff. "You know, instead of gawking at her, you could go over there and keep Tereya company. She's your wife, after all." He told the male Kurosaki.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 3:01 AM | Message # 199
Daimyo
Ahatake didn't respond but he did force his feet to move forward and he watched the healing process Akiko was performing.

"How long will it take?" He asked Akiko.

"Gimme some time, Onii-san." She replied. "I'm new at this."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 3:05 AM | Message # 200
Daimyo
Folding his arms across his chest, Ryuka looked over at the other two prisoners. "At least those two won't be going anywhere. Once I get out of here, we can take them to custody." He thought, smiling out of relief. He took a seat and leaned his back against the wall, keeping an occasional glance on the healing process while watching Warai and Azami.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 3:07 AM | Message # 201
Daimyo
The barrier's around said two had begun to crack though. It seemed while doing the healing, Akiko was losing her concentration.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 3:09 AM | Message # 202
Daimyo
"Oh, boy."

Ryuka's relaxed feelings went away pretty quickly. He stood up, looking over at Akiko. "Your barrier's falling apart on those two!" He called out, eyeing his own barrier for any of its own cracks appearing.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 3:12 AM | Message # 203
Daimyo
"I can only concentrate on one thing at one freakin' time Ryuka"! She called back. The barrier's continued to crack and Ahatake readied himself. Tereya's flesh was pretty much restored and she seemed to be breathing though it was shallow.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 3:14 AM | Message # 204
Daimyo
It was at that time Ryuka readied himself as well. His sword was gripped in both hands. If he waited long enough, he could break the barrier down himself with just his physical strength. The thing he worried about was when he would be able to do so, for they were in the same situation.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 3:16 AM | Message # 205
Daimyo
Ryuka's barrier like the other's had begun to crack and in a minute they shattered completely. Azami was the first to moved her hand flying towards her blade. But before she could draw it, Warai's hand closed on her wrist.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 3:17 AM | Message # 206
Daimyo
That was when Ryuka kicked into a Shunpo, his figure disappearing as soon as the barrier was down.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 3:20 AM | Message # 207
Daimyo
Ahatake followed him and his blade was drawn.

But then at golden haired figure appeared out of nowhere and blocked both Ahatake and Ryuka's strike.

Azami and Warai's eye's widened. "Holgazan." She gasped. "Why are you here?"

"Taiki decided to send me to come and get you both." He replied forcing the two Shinigami back. "According to him, you were taking to long so something must have happened. And he was right. You seem to have run into interference."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 3:22 AM | Message # 208
Daimyo
"Reinforcements..." Ryuka muttered in annoyance, raising his blade in a defensive position as soon as he landed on the ground again. "Things have gotten even more complicated..."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 3:24 AM | Message # 209
Daimyo
"Be at ease, 11th Division Lieutenant." Holgazan directed his attention towards him. "I did not come to fight you. I came to take these two." He motioned towards Azami and Warai.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 3:26 AM | Message # 210
Daimyo
"Those two suspected of being members of a terrorist regiment. We can't allow you to take them." Ryuka replied, raising his blade up again. "Move aside, or you will be detained as well!"

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Jinchuu Again! Is it War?
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz