Saturday, 2017-10-21, 8:22 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Jinchuu Again! Is it War? - Page 16 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 16 of 17«1214151617»
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox 
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Jinchuu Again! Is it War?
Jinchuu Again! Is it War?
AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 4:17 AM | Message # 226
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2714
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
"Ok.... go!"

That's when Ryuka pushed himself forward, breaking into a rapid run. In an instant, he was from the terminal to hiding behind the doorway, peeking outward to take one more glance at the group. Hopefully, none had seen him. Idly, he saw a male black-haired Arrancar stand up and walk away from the main group, but it wasn't in his direction.

"No one seemed to see me... I can keep moving."

 
AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 4:19 AM | Message # 227
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2937
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
Azami sighed. "I'm hungry. Is there anything to eat?"

Avidez spoke up from her corner. "Your hunger aside, did anyone feel something pass by? Or am I finally losing it?"

"I vote for that latter option." Warai laughed.


I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Monday, 2010-01-18, 4:21 AM
 
AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 4:24 AM | Message # 228
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2714
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
They were on to him. He had to move quickly now.

Ryuka quickly pushed himself from the doorway, running as fast as he could to get away from possibly watching eyes. In the room, Taiki lifted his own eyes to stare at the doorway the Lieutenant had went through, then motioned to a silent Subeta who was leaning against the wall.

"Tenbatsu?"

"Yeah..." Slowly, Subeta pushed himself off and walked with Furia in another direction.

 
AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 4:27 AM | Message # 229
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2937
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
Warai lifted his blade. "So there is someone here. Maybe it's Lujuria pulling an annoying prank or something."

"I doubt it." Holgazan replied from the sofa. "And where are those two going?"


I'll do what I please
 
AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 4:32 AM | Message # 230
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2714
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
"Well, that wasn't too long..."

Ryuka had his eyes feast upon what seemed like the door to his designated objective. All he had to do was open it quietly and to the outside. Once there, he would "store" a bit of his own reiatsu in the ground near and trail, leaving a vague path to head back to. It was an easy plan for overrunning the base, right?

Yet, it wouldn't be so easy once things sprang into action.

As soon as his hand touched the knob, he instantly felt a burst of foreign reiatsu to his side. Eyes widening, he turned his head... just in time to see a charged Cero blast aimed at his face. He couldn't even bring himself to move out of the way, the blast slamming into him full-force...

BOOM! An explosion rocked the base, producing a shockwave that was felt even back at the terminal room.

 
AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 4:35 AM | Message # 231
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2937
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
"Seems whoever it was was caught." Azami said, putting bandages on her arms. "Should we go check."

"Leave them be." Holgazan said. "Why don't you take a laaf out of my book and rest?"

"'Cuz I'm hungry." She replied. "I'm gonna go look." She tan off in the direction Furia and Subeta had gone.


I'll do what I please
 
AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 4:38 AM | Message # 232
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2714
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
Ryuka hadn't even gotten a chance to see who had fired it. He was now groaning, lying on his back and having been blown through a fresh hole in the wall. He only managed to get a glimpse of another figure looming over him, before he faded out of consciousness...

The next thing he knew, he had woken up. His arms were secured by two people, Furia and Subeta respectively. He was being dragged back towards the control room, and he could only think one thing...

"Damn it... I've been caught...."

Through his disorientation, he wasn't surprised to hear Taiki's calm voice. "Long time no see, Injiki-san...."

 
AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 4:40 AM | Message # 233
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2937
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
Warai actually burst out laughing. "If it isn't my opponent."

Holgazan sighed. "You followed us? You should have heeded your friends words."


I'll do what I please
 
AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 4:44 AM | Message # 234
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2714
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
"Set him down."

Grinning, Subeta released his hold, while Fubeta released his own. Ryuka was forced onto his back once more, unable to get up anymore. It was now Taiki who loomed over him, his gaze none-too-kind and unmatching with his smile.

"Rushing head-long into enemy territory? You should know better than doing such things, especially when you don't know the opponent's level of strength. You're brave, but very foolish.... one of the things you and Tou-san have in common."

 
AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 4:45 AM | Message # 235
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2937
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
"Taiki can I use this guy to heal myself?" Azami asked. "These burns are murder."

I'll do what I please
 
AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 4:50 AM | Message # 236
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2714
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
"I have other plans." Taiki replied smoothly, not taking his eyes off of the fallen Injiki. "He must pay for trespassing on my property and making such a foolish action, and I have the proper way to do it." He raised his hand first, then his foot, letting it hover over Ryuka for a moment. Ryuka's eyes widened as he tried to pull himself out of the way, but his body refused to move....

....he felt a sharp pain as Taiki's shoe connected hard with his jaw, before going back into his world of black.

With a motion, Taiki directed towards Warai. "Take him to the prison room and set up the trap I have there. There'll be some instructions in order to do so. Follow them precisely and to the letter, got it?"

 
AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 4:51 AM | Message # 237
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2937
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
"Why am I the errand boy?" Warai asked.

I'll do what I please
 
AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 4:52 AM | Message # 238
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2714
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
"Because Azami's arms are injured, and Holzagan needs his rest." Taiki replied bluntly. "Besides, I think carrying him all the way up there should be good exercise."
 
AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 4:54 AM | Message # 239
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2937
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
"It's times like this that make me wonder why I take order's from a kid." Warai muttered as he dragged Ryuka out of the room at the exact moment a Garganta opened up and the by now familiar faces of Awai and Isshou exited it.

I'll do what I please
 
AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 4:56 AM | Message # 240
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2714
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
"Great timing." Taiki noted, ignoring the surprise of his two subordinates. "How was the scouting? Any new updates?"
 
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Jinchuu Again! Is it War?
Page 16 of 17«1214151617»
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017 Make a free website with uCoz