Friday, 2024-03-29, 2:32 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Jinchuu Again! Is it War? - Page 7 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Jinchuu Again! Is it War?
Jinchuu Again! Is it War?
AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 2:28 AM | Message # 91
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
The Kurosaki trio followed. "What's up with this place?" Ahatake said, coughing as dust got in his mouth.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 2:33 AM | Message # 92
Daimyo
"I guess the owner couldn't or didn't have enough responsibility to take care of the damn place." Ryuka observed, stopping at another door. "The lights are practically non-existant, and it's colder than the outside."

Wham!

He had raised a foot in a kicked the door down, walking inside and looking around. "Here's our room..." It was indeed the same bloodied room they had seen in the newspaper, only it was few and dried up. "Looks just like a little prison cell."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 2:36 AM | Message # 93
Daimyo
"Wow." Ahatake said. "It's a good thing we have maids." Ahatake walked over to a wall, which was covered in blood. "Well I can tell you all one thing. Whoever was killed here wasn't kill recently."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 2:39 AM | Message # 94
Daimyo
"No shit. It's a couple of days old." Ryuka agreed. "And few have found out about this murder, other than scouts of the Soul Society." He gestured around the room, eyes darting about. "Find anything that looks conspicuous. We need all the leads we can get."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 2:42 AM | Message # 95
Daimyo
Ahatake turned away from the blood, half tempted to behead Ryuka. "Akiko what are you doing?" He asked.

"About to take this blood." She replied, quickly.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 2:43 AM | Message # 96
Daimyo
That made Tereya cock an eyebrow, even as she too looked around. "What're you gonna do with dried blood?"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 2:44 AM | Message # 97
Daimyo
"I'm gonna keep it in a container and stare at it for the rest of my life." Akiko replied sarcastically. "What do you think? I use blood in combat and I figure this blood may be useful."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 2:46 AM | Message # 98
Daimyo
That made the girl scoff indignantly. "Hey, no need to be a bitch about it. I'm well aware that you use blood to fight with, but if dried blood's gonna help any..."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 2:48 AM | Message # 99
Daimyo
Akiko wordlessly released her Zanpakuto and stabbed the dried wall with it. The blood began to drip again and became it's normal dark red color. The blood seeped onto the blade and Akiko whipped out a container, and poured the blood into it.

"Absolute blood control." She told Tereya. "Now we can get searching." She pocketed the container.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 2:51 AM | Message # 100
Daimyo
"Well, you got me there..." Tereya commented, folding her arms across her chest. "What's the plan of yours to 'search'?"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 2:52 AM | Message # 101
Daimyo
"Have me or Onii-san ever had a plan?" Akiko asked.

"She's right you know." Ahatake laughed.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 2:54 AM | Message # 102
Daimyo
"Then shut up and look." Tereya said immediately, walking past Akiko to search in another place. "I don't think we have time for uselessness."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 2:58 AM | Message # 103
Daimyo
"Onii-san can I slap her?" Akiko asked.

"Later." Ahatake whispered and they began to look around the room. He stepped on something hard, and looked down. "Hey guys. I found what I assume are teeth...."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 3:01 AM | Message # 104
Daimyo
"Someone lose their dentures?" Tereya asked, walking beside him to stare down at the said teeth. "Possible scuffle, or something?"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 3:02 AM | Message # 105
Daimyo
"Perhaps." Ahatake murmured. "My Grandmother uses to threaten to knock my teeth out. Never thought it was possible of course."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Jinchuu Again! Is it War?
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz