Friday, 2024-03-29, 9:52 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Intended Battle. Isshou Ureshii vs Sachi Yamamura - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Intended Battle. Isshou Ureshii vs Sachi Yamamura
Intended Battle. Isshou Ureshii vs Sachi Yamamura
AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 5:20 AM | Message # 1
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Morio and Sachi were sitting outside of the Yamamura mansion, on the branches of the new tree that had replaced the one Morio destroyed a few years ago. It was peaceful.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 5:26 AM | Message # 2
Daimyo
"This is nice, isn't it?" Sachi's gentle voice came to Morio's ears. Over time, she had seemed to gain more and more of her mother's kind personality. Even though she still retained her stoic nature, she wasn't as harsh as before. With the white Shinigami uniform (bottom in the form of a dress), and a green coat, she truly looked like a Seireitei princess.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 5:28 AM | Message # 3
Daimyo
"Yes." Morio replied quietly. "It's peaceful up here and at the right time you can hear everything around. And it's even better when I'm with you." He placed an arm around her shoulder and when he opened his eyes, they glinted like emeralds.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 5:34 AM | Message # 4
Daimyo
"....I'm glad you decided to stay in Soul Society." Sachi noted. "We always had the option of leaving, and I know how your feelings are towards it... may I ask why you didn't mention it to me?"

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 5:37 AM | Message # 5
Daimyo
"I'll stay where you stay. And I'm pretty sure you'd want to stay here with your family." Morio replied. "Besides, I don;t think your father would just let you up and leave now would he?" He laughed imagining a furious Tora chasing after them both.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 5:42 AM | Message # 6
Daimyo
"He would. He's strict... but he's not impulsive."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 5:44 AM | Message # 7
Daimyo
"I see." Morio replied and then he smiled. "Well whenever you feel like leaving this place just let me know. I'll be right there." He held her a bit closer for a moment. "This has been refreshing though. I forgot how much I enjoyed the Soul Society."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 5:49 AM | Message # 8
Daimyo
She leaned into his welcoming embrace, smiling. "Glad you like it." She whispered, placing a hand onto his chest.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 5:52 AM | Message # 9
Daimyo
Nothing could possibly ruin this moment. These two were in their own world.

"HEY ONEE-SAN!" A voice called up from the bottom of the tree.

Well actually, only Suki could ruin their moment.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 5:58 AM | Message # 10
Daimyo
Slowly, Sachi turned her head to gaze over at her sister, a stoic expression on her face. "Suki..." She muttered. "What's wrong?" She called back down to Suki, pushing down the disappointment of losing her relaxed mood.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 6:00 AM | Message # 11
Daimyo
"Nothing." Suki replied cheerfully. "Just making sure it was actually you in that tree."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 6:01 AM | Message # 12
Daimyo
"What made you think it wasn't?" The elder sister asked dryly, looking down on her sister with slight disdain. "My presence should've been obvious."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 6:03 AM | Message # 13
Daimyo
"Still Morio could be cheating on you and you just don't know it." Suki teased, figuring she was safe on ground level.

"And why would I do that?" Morio asked.

"I don't know, it's just an assumption."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 6:08 AM | Message # 14
Daimyo
That made Sachi sigh, placing a hand to her forehead. "Suki, if you don't have anything worth saying to us, then go ahead and excuse yourself." She said firmly.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 6:10 AM | Message # 15
Daimyo
"Alright." Suki replied. "I just came to poke some fun at you both."

"Goodbye Suki." Morio growled and she left. "Have you ever considered having her see a therapist or something?"

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Intended Battle. Isshou Ureshii vs Sachi Yamamura
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz