Sunday, 2017-09-24, 4:12 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Intended Battle. Isshou Ureshii vs Sachi Yamamura - Page 4 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 4 of 6«123456»
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox 
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Intended Battle. Isshou Ureshii vs Sachi Yamamura
Intended Battle. Isshou Ureshii vs Sachi Yamamura
AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 7:48 AM | Message # 46
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2714
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
The pain shot through the said shoulder, and she gritted her teeth as she forced herself back. Her free hand grasped it, her sword switching to her right hand to allow her to do so. Yet, she was surprised to see that a cut had not appeared, and that no physical damage was visibly seen. The pain was quite intense, leaving her to believe it was just more than a simple sword cut.

The only good thing was the nearest arm to the wound was still usable. That she was thankful for.

 
AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 7:50 AM | Message # 47
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2937
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
"How do you like my Zanpakuto?" Isshou asked. "It's both cute and powerful."

"Isshou, focus." Awai ordered.


I'll do what I please
 
AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 7:52 AM | Message # 48
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2714
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
She would have to fight through it. If her body was still mobile, she had to fight.

Eyes narrowing once again, she settled herself into a one-handed defensive stance, studying Isshou's next movement carefully. She had been too careless in allowing Isshou to strike her... reading his movements was now critical if she didn't want him hitting anything else.

 
AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 7:54 AM | Message # 49
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2937
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
Isshou charged at Sachi again, his sword glinting.

I'll do what I please
 
AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 7:57 AM | Message # 50
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2714
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
That's when Sachi crouched under his guard, an opportunity arising. Without hesitation, and her simple movement, she had exposed Isshou's flank for the attack. Without hesitation, she swung up, her blade cutting cleanly through the girl's chest.
 
AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 7:58 AM | Message # 51
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2937
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
Blood splattered all over Sachi pouring from the area where she stabbed Isshou.

I'll do what I please
 
AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 8:00 AM | Message # 52
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2714
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
"Ugh..."

She staggered back, the crimson liquid having splashed onto her face. She put an arm over her eyes, trying to seep out the blood from her sight. It throughly disgusted her having to had made such a blow; she was never a fan of blood.

"Heads up; I sense some presences approaching the area. Move out immediately, your job is done."

 
AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 8:02 AM | Message # 53
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2937
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
"Hai!" Isshou replied and he ran off followed by Awai. It seemed the bag had shielded Isshou since he could still move.

I'll do what I please
 
AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 10:10 PM | Message # 54
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2714
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
"....what was that about?"

Sachi lowered her blade, eyebrow raised in confusion at their retreating figures. But upon sensing the approaching presences, she didn't bother to chase them. The abnormally high amounts of spiritual energy radiating off of them made her deduce them to be a Shinigami squad, possibly having sensed the battle. It was good for her - she wouldn't have had to waste time in chasing them down herself.

It wasn't long, before they kicked out of a Flash Step a few ways behind her. Their black robes billowed in the wind, and from the way they stood, they gave the appearance of the army they once were. She didn't bother to turn to face them, one of them slowly walking towards her...

Message edited by Achrones - Monday, 2010-01-18, 10:14 PM
 
AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 10:17 PM | Message # 55
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2937
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
Morio meanwhile was moving towards Sachi as well, her parent's close behind him.

"I feel retreating spiritual pressure!" Morio said to them. "And Sachi's is unmoving."


I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Monday, 2010-01-18, 10:18 PM
 
AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 10:26 PM | Message # 56
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2714
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
Mitsuki and Tora said nothing in return, but continued to follow the boy. Though Tora's face was stoic, Mitsuki's showed a hint of worry of her daughter heading alone to fight. Though she understood the level of strength Sachi had, nothing could be predicted when in the heat of combat. If she saw Sachi wounded, she would make sure to heal her first before doing anything else.

It was the common concern of a mother.

 
AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 10:29 PM | Message # 57
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2937
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
Morio started to move faster, and a small sweatdrop ran down the side of his face.

"It's odd." He thought to himself. "From what I can feel she doesn't seem injured, and yet the power's I feel retreating barely seem injured as well. What kind of fight took place here?"


I'll do what I please
 
AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 10:31 PM | Message # 58
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2714
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
"Yamamura-sama." The lead Shinigami's voice was heard as he walked towards her, signaling the fact that they were close. Tora's ears perked up as he heard the last name of his family being mentioned.

"Did you sense them, too?" Sachi's voice questioned.

 
AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 10:35 PM | Message # 59
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2937
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
"We seem to be close." Morio muttered and he increased his speed. Why did he smell blood?

I'll do what I please
 
AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 10:43 PM | Message # 60
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2714
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
"Those two are heading north...." Sachi stated, looking over at the direction Awai and Ishhou had disappeared to. "If you hurry, you'll catch up to them quickly."

"Sorry, miss."

Before she even realized it, a rough hand reached around and wrapped an arm around her throat, one hand forcing one arm behind her back. Her eyes widened at the gesture, and she instinctively struggled against the firm grip of her restrainer. "But as of now, you're the one who's going to be under detainment."

"W...what is the meaning of this?" She demanded in irritation. "Release me at once!"

 
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Intended Battle. Isshou Ureshii vs Sachi Yamamura
Page 4 of 6«123456»
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017 Make a free website with uCoz