Friday, 2024-03-29, 2:28 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Intended Battle. Isshou Ureshii vs Sachi Yamamura - Page 5 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Intended Battle. Isshou Ureshii vs Sachi Yamamura
Intended Battle. Isshou Ureshii vs Sachi Yamamura
AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 10:45 PM | Message # 61
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Morio and the Yamamura couple arrived too see Sachi covered in blood and someone retraining her.

"Hey!" Morio called out. "What the hell are you doing?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 10:51 PM | Message # 62
Daimyo
"Sir, we're going to have to ask you to step back." Another Shinigami with short, white hair stepped forward, lifting a hand as a signal for Morio to stop. "This is a crime area zone."

"You are under detainment for possible murder in the second degree, anything you say can and will be used against you in the law of Soul Society." The restrainer's voice was firm and stern, in an attempt to keep Sachi from struggling. "Any resistance will be quelled and your charges will be raised."

"W...wait!" Mitsuki stepped forward in an effort to gain their attention. "I'm sure there must be a mistake!" She insisted. "My daughter wouldn't commit such an atrocious act!"

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 10:52 PM | Message # 63
Daimyo
"Sachi wasn't even here when the murder happened!" Morio insisted. "We heard a scream and the slash of a blade and she came to inspect it!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 10:56 PM | Message # 64
Daimyo
"Likely story." The white-haired Shinigami said dismissively, waving a hand in the area. "But it won't sell here. Boys, take her away!"

"Wait!" Tora snapped, stepping forward and glaring at the man. The intensity of his stare instantly shot down his nerve, and almost made him back off out of fear. "Why is my daughter being accused of this? What proof do you have?"

"...there is blood all over her, sir. That's evidence enough to put her under. Now please step aside and allow us to depart."

Immediately, Mitsuki looked to her husband, eyes pleading with him. "Tora, you have to do something! You can't let this go unanswered!" She said urgently, causing the man to frown.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 10:58 PM | Message # 65
Daimyo
Morio spoke to the man. "And if I was to draw my blade and strike you now?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 11:01 PM | Message # 66
Daimyo
"....you'd be putting yourself in a position for murder and interfering with duty." A scowl came across the white-haired man's face at the seeming threat that he had just been delivered, and he was almost tempted to pull out his own Zanpakuto. "Don't let your emotions get in the way of this, sir."

Tora folded his arms across his chest, studying the situation intensely. Then, he closed his eyes, and sighed heavily, waving a hand. "Take her out of my sight. Do whatever you want." He dismissed.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 11:02 PM | Message # 67
Daimyo
Morio turned on his father-in-law. "Do you have ANY idea what you're saying??" He asked furiously. "You're letting them take your own daughter away for a crime she didn't even commit!!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 11:05 PM | Message # 68
Daimyo
Sachi's heart sank, and she could only look on with a dead expression as they dragged her away. "They are not accusing her of a crime." Tora said, looking at Morio indifferently. "She is a simple suspect that has yet to have judgement passed on her. Don't be so foolish, boy."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 11:08 PM | Message # 69
Daimyo
Morio scowled, an expression which forced him to open his emerald green eyes. Abandoning all common sense, he immediately donned his mask, made a leap, and fired his emerald green cero at Sachi's restrainer.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 11:13 PM | Message # 70
Daimyo
That was the signal. The white-haired Shinigami immediately nodded over to a teammate. "Rampant. Take him down."

Quickly, that same teammate moved in and intercepted Morio. Right behind the man, he positioned his feet in front of the masked man's to trip him, then fell on top of him and pinned his arms behind his wrists. Another came to place his sword at his neck, none other than the white haired man. The restrainer dodged the Cero, narrowly keeping him and his captive from a horrible death.

"I'm warning you, boy. Keep it up and I will have you arrested as well! Got it?" The white-haired Shinigami threatened.

"Let it go, Morio." Tora said firmly. "It's out of your hands."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 11:16 PM | Message # 71
Daimyo
"You of all people should be doing something." Morio said harshly to his father in law, breaking his mask. "Seeing as I am out numbered, I guess I can't do much..."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 11:18 PM | Message # 72
Daimyo
Without warning, the entire group Flash Stepped away, leaving Tora turning to glare at Morio. "Have you gone daft? I told you before, Sachi isn't in danger of being accused." He said in irritance. "Quit your griping about it and leave it alone. I don't even know everything myself, nor does Mitsuki!"

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 11:21 PM | Message # 73
Daimyo
"Shut it." Morio replied annoyed with his father-in-law. "I don't care if she if she won't be accused or not, you should have done something. And don't tell me to quit my griping. Would you just stand there quietly if someone dragged wife away?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 11:24 PM | Message # 74
Daimyo
"If it was for the good of Soul Society, then I would not hesitate to bring in a possible criminal." Tora said firmly, although irked by the comment.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 11:26 PM | Message # 75
Daimyo
"Now I remember why I was never a big fan of nobility." Morio sighed as he headed towards the exit of the premises. "It's always Soul Society this, Soul Society that. In case you haven't noticed, this isn't heaven. I'm going."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Intended Battle. Isshou Ureshii vs Sachi Yamamura
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz