Thursday, 2024-04-25, 11:01 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Greed vs Ferocity! Break Kyashi Yamamura - Page 3 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Greed vs Ferocity! Break Kyashi Yamamura
Greed vs Ferocity! Break Kyashi Yamamura
AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 1:42 AM | Message # 31
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Avidez jumped up high, avoiding Kyashi;s attack. "Like I'd ever beg for anything from a Shinigami."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 1:48 AM | Message # 32
Daimyo
Kyashi boosted herself up in the air to pursue, the look in her eyes nothing short of fury. It was the only time in combat that she would ever be truly angry, when her loved one was in danger. Her hands looked like jagged claws around her Zanpakuto, and if one mistook it, she could've even dropped the sword entirely and start cutting the Arrancar apart with her bare hands. Had not she unsheathed the blade at the beginning, that is what she would've done.

She unleashed a series of attacks, not letting an instant for the gap between them to open up again. It was a mirror of her first battle with Akiko, using almost the same maneuvers in order to keep her opponent on the defensive. Over and over she swung, each strike backed with power and precision.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 1:51 AM | Message # 33
Daimyo
And it was doing it's job pretty well. Avidez couldn't retaliate at all, and he Zanpakuto was wearing out under the pressure of keeping up.

"What the hell ARE you?" Avidez asked furiously.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 1:56 AM | Message # 34
Daimyo
Through her gritted teeth, the blonde answered with only two words that reflected her feelings. It was all that was needed.

"Pissed off."

Then, she raised her sword overhead, the silver blade gleaming under the sunlight. This time, her own reiatsu was backed into it instead of just her own physical strength, illuminating it with a wild aura. Eyes widening in full-blown fury, she let out a primal and frightening yell as she swung it downwards like a sledgehammer...

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 1:57 AM | Message # 35
Daimyo
Avidez vanished with Sonido, reappearing behind Kyashi and shooting a Bala at her back.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 2:00 AM | Message # 36
Daimyo
The blonde's eyes widened out of shock, but she couldn't avoid it in time. The blast forced her forward and thrust her outwards, leaving her with a smoking back. She turned her head over her shoulder to glare coldly at Avidez. It wasn't long before she turned herself around as well, her blade lowering itself to the side.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 2:02 AM | Message # 37
Daimyo
Avidez wasted no time and fired her red cero at Kyashi, hoping to just incinerate her and get over it.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 2:05 AM | Message # 38
Daimyo
Slowly, Kyashi raised one hand off of her blade, extended it towards the Cero attack, and had to wait only for a second before it slammed into her. Her blonde hair blew back under the force, but like a stone wall that refused to fall, she remained unmoving and defensive. She could practically feel the opposing reiatsu tingle every nerve in her arm, the energy influencing her nerves. It was quite thrilling to feel such.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 2:07 AM | Message # 39
Daimyo
"This woman is odd." Avidez thought, to herself, breaking the connection she had to her cero and running towards the blonde, her blade raised. "She knows no fear at all. She lives to fight."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 2:11 AM | Message # 40
Daimyo
Kyashi's own hand immediately went to her sword hilt once more, and she raised the blade up in front of her to intercept the oncoming attack. Now that she had allowed herself to switch to a more defensive position, she could now feel the strength of her opponent. It was quite considerable, but it was obvious that they were far from getting started.

She wasn't concerned on dragging the fight out... not this time.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 2:14 AM | Message # 41
Daimyo
"I'm sure of it." Avidez thought, swinging her blade at Kyashi's eye. "This woman wouldn't care if I killed her right now. She fight's for sport. But something else is fueling her. Is she that desperate to know where our prisoner is?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 2:20 AM | Message # 42
Daimyo
Kyashi pulled a surprise move.

Instead of simply moving her sword to block once again, she let the large blade fall from her hands and descend rapidly to the ground below. She reached out with one hand and caught the blade, and tugged the woman past her. Once she was behind, she slipped one arm, then two arms in a tight headlock and squeezed as hard as she could...

Then, she leaned back and shot towards the ground herself, bringing Avidez down with her....

Down...

Down...

Down...

...until they too collided with unforgiving speed into the Earth.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 2:22 AM | Message # 43
Daimyo
A giant crater was the result of the impact along with two collapsed bodies. Avidez tightened her fist and punched Kyashi in the face, forcing her off her.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 2:25 AM | Message # 44
Daimyo
As soon as she was forced back, Kyashi staggered back towards her blade, although she didn't quite notice yet. Her vision was hazy, but it was recovering itself quickly. All she had to wait was a few more seconds for it to do so... she could hear her hitched breaths as she glared down her opponent once more.

"Tell me where he is...!" She said menacingly. "Or I'll do more than crush you to the dust!!"

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 2:27 AM | Message # 45
Daimyo
"I know I'm going to regret doing this." Avidez muttered. She lifted her Zanpakuto and spiritual pressure began to surround her.

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Greed vs Ferocity! Break Kyashi Yamamura
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz