Sunday, 2017-09-24, 4:22 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Interception by the Noble Families. Ryūiki Kuchiki vs Furia - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 6123456»
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox 
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Interception by the Noble Families. Ryūiki Kuchiki vs Furia
Interception by the Noble Families. Ryūiki Kuchiki vs Furia
AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 1:49 AM | Message # 1
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2937
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
The "throne room" was quiet. Taiki was the only person in the room besides Azami, who seemed to hang around him almost as much as she hung around Holgazan.

I'll do what I please
 
AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 1:55 AM | Message # 2
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2714
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
It was at that moment Furia appeared before Taiki, in a kneeling position. His head was lowered in respect. "You summoned me, commander?" He asked.

That made Taiki smile. "Furia. I'm sure Azami told you of the new Kuchiki, right? Well, I wish to test out her strength in the hopes that the Kuchiki aren't making a mistake in tactics. You have been the one selected for the job."

 
AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 1:56 AM | Message # 3
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2937
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
Azami looked over Taiki's shoulder at him. "You think you're up to it?"

I'll do what I please
 
AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 2:02 AM | Message # 4
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2714
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
"That's fine." Furia accepted. "Where is this Kuchiki?"

"On the outskirts of where the normal portal destinations are to this area. How you fight will be up to you... a target like her is quite expendable."

 
AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 2:04 AM | Message # 5
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2937
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
"Good luck." Azami said. "You might need it."

I'll do what I please
 
AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 2:11 AM | Message # 6
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2714
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
"Thank you." Furia said. With an abrupt Sonido, his figure had vanished from the base and headed towards the said area.

Taiki's smile became slightly wistful, eyes squinting shut. "A shame that such loyal warriors usually get fed fed to the slaughterhouse." He commented. "Hopefully, this won't be the case here."

 
AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 2:16 AM | Message # 7
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2937
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
"Taiki," Azami asked. "Do you ever fall asleep?"

I'll do what I please
 
AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 2:16 AM | Message # 8
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2714
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
"....Yes, Azami." A bead of sweat comically dropped down the man's face. "Why do you ask?"
 
AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 2:17 AM | Message # 9
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2937
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
"Oh no reason." Azami replied innocently. "Just curiously."

I'll do what I please
 
AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 2:18 AM | Message # 10
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2714
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
"You'd better not be thinking of doing anything funny..." Taiki lectured.
 
AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 2:24 AM | Message # 11
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2937
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
"You'll never know." She replied.

Outside meanwhile, a young girl in a black Yukata with red fish decorated on it was walking through the area, acompanied by several Shinigami attendants. Her attention was focused solely in front of her. She had been assigned to locate the hideout of the Jinchuu and the report back it's location.


I'll do what I please
 
AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 2:34 AM | Message # 12
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2714
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
It was here that Furia appeared on a tree top below, his eyes studying the group intensely. In order to move towards his target, he would have to annihilate the bodyguards. He would have to keep himself hidden as well until they were all killed. With a raise of his finger, he pointed towards the nearest one...

...and fired a Bala.

 
AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 2:37 AM | Message # 13
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2937
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
It punched hole right through his chest and he was dead before his body hit the ground.

I'll do what I please
 
AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 2:41 AM | Message # 14
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2714
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
"Now for the rest."

He aimed the finger of death straight for the rest of them, and fired the Hollow bullets straight towards them with immense speed and power.

 
AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 2:47 AM | Message # 15
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Messages: 2937
Reputation: 4
Status: Offline
"Bakudo 81, Danku." The woman muttered and an energy barrier in the form of a rectangular wall erupted around her guardsmen, shielding them from the bala.

"You can come out now." She whispered. "I know you are here, Arrancar."


I'll do what I please
 
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Interception by the Noble Families. Ryūiki Kuchiki vs Furia
Page 1 of 6123456»
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017 Make a free website with uCoz