Friday, 2024-03-29, 7:38 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Interception by the Noble Families. Ryūiki Kuchiki vs Furia - Page 3 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Interception by the Noble Families. Ryūiki Kuchiki vs Furia
Interception by the Noble Families. Ryūiki Kuchiki vs Furia
AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 4:16 AM | Message # 31
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
She dodged with Shunpo and the braces turned and clasped onto Furia's legs.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 4:21 AM | Message # 32
Daimyo
It hadn't hindered his movement, and that made Furia raise an eyebrow in puzzlement. He lowered his sword for a moment.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 4:25 AM | Message # 33
Daimyo
She lowered her's as well, and extended a finger. She fired a very common Kuchiki Kido. "Hado 4, Byakurai."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 4:34 AM | Message # 34
Daimyo
The bolt of lightning was effortly dodged by Furia, who simply tilted himself to the side.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 4:36 AM | Message # 35
Daimyo
"I see you are still fast even with the braces on." Ryuiki said. "Of course that wasn't actual movement."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 4:39 AM | Message # 36
Daimyo
"These braces..." Furia said lowly, staring at Ryuiki intensely. "What did you do?"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 4:41 AM | Message # 37
Daimyo
"I'll leave it for you to find out." She replied, vanishing with Shunpo and reappearing in front of him, her finger pressed against his shoulder. "Byakurai..." She murmured.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 4:43 AM | Message # 38
Daimyo
WHAM!

Of course, Furia figured it wouldn't work as much since his target was a female. But, in an effort to stun her, he raised his leg up and back, the heel slamming between her legs.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 4:47 AM | Message # 39
Daimyo
The Yukata she was wearing was slightly billowing and caught the blow and her spell fired, missing his shoulder and piercing his ribs instead.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 4:49 AM | Message # 40
Daimyo
That made Furia instinctively step forward, but he turned around and raised his sword defensively once more.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 4:56 AM | Message # 41
Daimyo
"I don't seem to be getting anywhere with Kido." She thought as she moved back, scrutinizing the man. "His reflexes are top-notch. Releasing my Zanpakuto seems like the best option. But maybe I should wait for a moment. If he isn't strong enough to break that Kido then releasing my Zanpakuto will be pointless."

She held up two fingers the index and the middle. "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens. With light, divide this into six!" The golden glow spread around her. "Bakudo number 61, Rikujōkōrō!" She pointed her finger at Furia and six rods of light immediately bound his midsection in a ring like formation. "Hado number 63, Sōren Sōkatsui!" She placed her hands so that they were overlapping each other and fired a massive blast of blue reishi at her opponent.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 5:00 AM | Message # 42
Daimyo
"You...annoy me."

Furia's eyes narrowed in irritation. Then, he shut them, and waited for the opportunity to rise.

Then, he unleashed a barrage of outward spiritual energy from his body, so violent that the bonds on his body shattered into fragments of reiatsu glass. With another Sonido, he was able to evade the offensive attack once more, re-appearing a safde distance away.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 5:03 AM | Message # 43
Daimyo
"So I see you are skilled enough to shatter not only Nein, but Rikujōkōrō as well." Ryuiki turned towards him. "Taking you in may be harder than I thought."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 5:05 AM | Message # 44
Daimyo
"Maybe it would be easier if you would stop fooling around." Furia said in annoyance. His sword blade lifted itself a bit higher. "Release your Shikai, Kuchiki and come at me. That Kido of yours is eventually going to exhaust your body if you keep using it."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 5:08 AM | Message # 45
Daimyo
She held her blade out. "Flow...." She whispered, her eyes shadowed over. "Shirokawa." Her blade extended and became white as well a sthe guard, and the hilt became sky blue. :You wanted my Shikai? Now you show me your Ressurecion."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Interception by the Noble Families. Ryūiki Kuchiki vs Furia
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz