Friday, 2024-03-29, 4:38 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Interception by the Noble Families. Ryūiki Kuchiki vs Furia - Page 4 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Interception by the Noble Families. Ryūiki Kuchiki vs Furia
Interception by the Noble Families. Ryūiki Kuchiki vs Furia
AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 5:10 AM | Message # 46
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"That will depend on whether or not you choose to fight me seriously. I am not one to take arrogance as a strength."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 5:11 AM | Message # 47
Daimyo
"Ryuuhime..." She whispered and she swung her blade down, firing massive pellets of hail at her opponent.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 5:16 AM | Message # 48
Daimyo
This time, his eyes widened, and he had little time to move out of the way before the blast slammed head-on into him. They forced him to stagger back even further, the sudden speed haven taken him by surprise.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 5:18 AM | Message # 49
Daimyo
"Shirohime." As her lips uttered the attacks names, white water swirled around her blade. She swung her down and fired a tidal wave of water that charged towards Furia with killing intent.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 5:22 AM | Message # 50
Daimyo
Quickly, Furia lifted one finger to point at the oncoming tidal wave, the familiar attack of the Hollow forming at the tip. The wave was inches away from him when he fired, the power splitting the waters. Water still fell on him, but not enough to become a fatal crushing.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 5:27 AM | Message # 51
Daimyo
"He softened the impact." She thought. "Smart. But now let's see how he reacts to this." She placed her middle and index fingers around each other and began to chant. "Walls of ironsand, a priestly pagoda, glowing ironclad fireflies. Standing upright, silent to the end. Bakudo number 75, Gochūtekkan." She raised her hands to the air and summoned five incredibly tall and thick pillars which are connected to each other by chains over Furia. They began to fall, intent on pinning him down.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 5:33 AM | Message # 52
Daimyo
Abruptly, he kicked into another Sonido and evaded the falling pillars to re-appear a distance away.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 5:36 AM | Message # 53
Daimyo
"Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Hado number 31, Shakkahō!" She fired a mssive ball of red fire at her opponent.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 5:40 AM | Message # 54
Daimyo
Once again, he evaded. But this time, the Kuchiki could hear his cold voice in her ear once more. "You are supposed to be a noble, are you not?"

His hand pressed against the small of her back, glowing with an ominous red. "Yet, instead of using your intelligence to finish me off... all I see is blind aggressiveness. You come from a family of prestiges, and yet you waste your potential on constantly using Kido. Are you so sure you can win like this?"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 5:44 AM | Message # 55
Daimyo
His hand had gone through Ryuiki. It was an after-image.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, Arrancar." She hissed from behind him. "You cannot beat me." She pressed her sword to his back, and instead of stabbing him. she merely moved back. "My energy is far from drained."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 5:56 AM | Message # 56
Daimyo
"Is that so?" Furia questioned. "Pretty soon, that shall happen, and I won't even have to lay a finger on you. Unless you can fight me head-on, there's no point in continuing to attack me."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 5:58 AM | Message # 57
Daimyo
She descended towards the ground and stood there silently. She beckoned to her opponent.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 6:01 AM | Message # 58
Daimyo
"Very well."

Now it was his turn.

He closed the gap between them in seconds using a single Sonido, his blade raised upwards. Then, backing the strike with his own strength, he swung down at her head.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 6:04 AM | Message # 59
Daimyo
Her eyes widened and she moved out of the way, and the blade grazed her shoulder instead, cutting her new Yukata and her shoulder spewed blood. She skidded back, and went on the offensive, vanishing with Shunpo and moving at top speed, creating different after-images of herself to confuse Furia.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 6:11 AM | Message # 60
Daimyo
Cautiously, Furia searched between the after-images in an effort to find the real opponent. However, the speed she was going at would not allow for a clean search, and he had to kick into his own Sonido to pull back.

Message edited by Achrones - Sunday, 2010-01-24, 6:15 AM

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Interception by the Noble Families. Ryūiki Kuchiki vs Furia
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz