Tuesday, 2024-04-16, 10:58 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Unauthorized S&R, Danger Close - Page 5 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Unauthorized S&R, Danger Close
Unauthorized S&R, Danger Close
AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 10:42 AM | Message # 61
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"Then it's unnecessary!" Kenshiki exclaimed, raising his hands in the air. "If there's no reason for it, then it shouldn't even be there. The S.S. have done nothing against you, based from your story." He pointed at himself. "I have nothing against you, and therefore, it should be easy to take my word when I say that your wife's going to be fine."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 10:44 AM | Message # 62
Daimyo
"You've done nothing against me?" Morio repeated. "You bound me with Kido, kicked me in the face and dragged me up here."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 10:46 AM | Message # 63
Daimyo
"Tch. That's because at the time, you were an immediate threat that had to be dealt with. But, right now, we're talking on a stable level, aren't we? Besides..." He smiled lop-sidedly again. "Dragging you up here? I only had to carry you a few steps. We were already on the top floor, if you didn't notice."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 10:47 AM | Message # 64
Daimyo
"I was knocked out." Morio replied. "We could be anywhere in the building. And I'm not a psychiatrist but I would assume my paranoia is because Aizen was in a position of power, I distrust those with power, Political, social or otherwise."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 10:51 AM | Message # 65
Daimyo
"That's a crock of shit." Kenshiki's voice didn't hold hostility, however. "If that's true, then why did you marry someone of high social and political status?"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 10:53 AM | Message # 66
Daimyo
Morio thought about that one. "I'm not quiet sure." He replied. "When we met, I noticed she was very pretty, so I followed her and-- Why am I telling you details of my personal life?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 10:55 AM | Message # 67
Daimyo
"Because, we want to get to understand each other, right? If you tell me about yourself, then I'll let loose some information about myself. It's only fair, don't you agree?"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 10:56 AM | Message # 68
Daimyo
"All I want is to get the hell out of this room." Morio replied. "Your past does not interest me in the slightest."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 10:58 AM | Message # 69
Daimyo
"I knew you were going to say that." Kenshiki said, shrugging in a manner of fake helplessness. "Don't say I was trying to be a nice guy... in either case, how about you continue telling me why did you marry someone so high up?"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 10:59 AM | Message # 70
Daimyo
"I guess it's what you'd call love at first sight." Morio replied, knowing he'd either have to talk or stay in that room and starve. "It's really none of your business."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 11:01 AM | Message # 71
Daimyo
"Fair enough... now, tell me this. Why do you think there is a difference between her and any other person that has the potential to manipulate?"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 11:02 AM | Message # 72
Daimyo
"She doesn't seem like the type." Morio replied. "She can get angry, but overall the Sachi I know is a kind person. She wouldn't try to manipulate anyone."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 11:05 AM | Message # 73
Daimyo
"That's the type of thinking that those types want you to think." Kenshiki couldn't help but shake his head sagely. "That was the type that Aizen himself went for: kind, gentle, a nice person, someone that everyone liked... and in the end, you saw what he became. Now, how can you be so sure that's not the case here? That she won't turn around and crush your heart when you least expect it?"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 11:06 AM | Message # 74
Daimyo
"I know she won't." Morio replied. "I'm certain of it."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 7:34 PM | Message # 75
Daimyo
That made Kenshiki scoff out of annoyance. "You're certain of it? Just like you were certain with Aizen?"

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Unauthorized S&R, Danger Close
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz