Friday, 2024-04-19, 4:44 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | The Arrancar returns. Arturo vs Taiki - Page 8 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 8 of 8
  • «
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » The Arrancar returns. Arturo vs Taiki
The Arrancar returns. Arturo vs Taiki
AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-29, 3:08 AM | Message # 106
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Taiki was slightly surprised to see them. "What a surprise." He admitted, swords reverting back to their sealed state.

Message edited by Achrones - Friday, 2010-01-29, 3:29 AM

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-29, 3:32 AM | Message # 107
Daimyo
Isshou was standing above Awai, just in case.

"Excuse us," Awai whispered. "But this one is coming with us." He used the pole end of his Naginata to lift up Arturo. "He has information we want."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-30, 11:56 PM | Message # 108
Daimyo
The man's eyes widened slightly to one of surprise. But his neutral mouth remained in its state. The fight having suddenly been stopped, he re-sealed his Zanpakuto to his former state, turning it around and sheathing it in its scabbard. "All right. Whatever you do is your business." He replied firmly, nodding in acknowledgement.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-30, 11:59 PM | Message # 109
Daimyo
"Glad you see it our way." Awai replied. "If this battle had continued you both might have wound up killing each other. You and he both have unused releases don't you?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 0:01 AM | Message # 110
Daimyo
Quite an accurate remark.

Taiki raised his eyebrow, sliding his hands into the folds of his pockets. "Why do you ask?" He questioned Awai, head tilting to the side inquisitively.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 0:03 AM | Message # 111
Daimyo
"Childish Curiosity." Awai replied, dragging Arturo away. "Come Isshou." The brown haired child followed, his skirt ruffling.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 0:11 AM | Message # 112
Daimyo
With all things clear, he could now focus on his objective once more.

He turned on his heel and walked opposite of Awai and his companion, footsteps soft and quiet like a ghost's. A quiet smile had grown onto his normally stoic expression, his hands still in his pockets. His senses were directed towards the familiar path that he had taken before, straight towards his former home. But he was only visiting one person.

Adela.

"Honey, I'm coming home...." A joking thought crossed his mind, increasing the size of his smile.

Message edited by Achrones - Sunday, 2010-01-31, 0:11 AM

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 0:40 AM | Message # 113
Daimyo
Meanwhile Awai and Isshou reached a clearing and Awai through Arturo against a tree, where he collided against it and fell.

It was awkwardly silent for a moment. Awai heard a slight rustling and he turned only to be tackled down by Isshou. His face showed no emotion as he hit the ground, as though he did not register the pain of being tackled and pinned to the cold ground.

"Isshou.." He asked calmly. "What are you doing?"

Isshou's face was deep red, and he slightly resembled a radish with a bad sunburn. He was staring at Awai the way one would look if they spotted desert and couldn't decide if they were hungry or not.

Isshou crushed his lips against Awai's in a swift motion, the latter's expression changing into one of mild surprise. Isshou "snaked" his tongue into Awai's mouth, but at that instant Awai pushed him away.

Isshou looked affronted. "Why did you-?"

Awai answered before Isshou could finish. "Because it seems out guest is stirring." He pointed at Arturo, who was indeed beginning to awaken, and Isshou slid off Awai looking disappointed.

Arturo was rubbing his head, frowning. "What the hell hit me?"

"Me." Awai replied simply. "I have a few questions for you."

"Like what?" Arturo asked rather rudely.

Awai sat down in front of Arturo and motioned for Isshou to join him. Isshou complied, and sat down next to Awai.

"What do you know," Awai began and when he spoke it sounded as though every word had been weighed carefully. "about Adolpho the Wanderer?"

Arturo's eyes widened slightly. "Adolpho?" He asked. "If I am right you are referring to the alleged "Strongest Arrancar" of Hueco Mundo."

"That's the one." Awai replied, staring at Isshou who had started a fire. "We think he may be of some use to us. Now can you tell us what you know?"

"I might as well." Arturo replied, and he inhaled deeply and when he spoke, like Awai, it seemed he chose his words carefully. "Adolpho, as you seem to be aware is an Arrancar. Like me, he is a Vasto Lordes level Arrancar. He has blood red eyes, long black hair which frames his face, a stoic gaze, and an standard customized Arrancar outfit. He never seems to travel without his partner, and his power is highly respected in Hueco Mundo. '

"I see." Awai replied, his expression showing he was memorizing every word Arturo spoke. "What about his personality? Does he cooperate with others?"

"I won't pretend to be an expert." Arturo replied seriously. "But from what I hear, he is a quiet man. He generally knows more about a situation than you would expect, but he never gives you information unless there is a dire need of it. He also seems to prefer company, so cooperation won't be a problem."

"Alright." Awai muttered, and looked at Isshou who had fallen asleep. "I think that's all we need. You've been useful, Arturo."

"If that's all, then I'll get going." Arturo replied, and he began to walk off.

Awai stared at the sky. "The next part of our operation is about to commence."

The End

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Sunday, 2010-01-31, 0:41 AM

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » The Arrancar returns. Arturo vs Taiki
  • Page 8 of 8
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz