Wednesday, 2024-05-01, 2:48 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Reincounter: Yamamura and Kurosaki - Page 16 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Reincounter: Yamamura and Kurosaki (The Taiki Arc starts! See Ryuka Arc first.)
Reincounter: Yamamura and Kurosaki
AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 4:38 AM | Message # 226
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Tereya, of course, was the first one to speak up. "What in the hell're you doin' in here, Geezer?" She asked blantantly, giving him a pointed narrowed-eye stare. "And at this late time...."

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 4:41 AM | Message # 227
Daimyo
"I was attacked." Kisuke said simply. "By the serial killer whose been stealing eyes. Have you heard of him?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 4:43 AM | Message # 228
Daimyo
Her eyes promptly widened. "He beat us here? No wonder you look like you just freshly got your ass kicked..." She commented, folding her arms across her chest.

"No doubt...." Taiki muttered, taking his turn to look up at the blonde-haired man. "I suppose he wasn't courteous enough to tell you why he attacked you, right?"

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 4:45 AM | Message # 229
Daimyo
"He was after the Hougyoku, or knowledge on it." Kisuke replied. "I refused and a fight ensued."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 4:48 AM | Message # 230
Daimyo
That caused Taiki to blink in surprise. "Huh? I know you've gotten ties to Soul Society..." He muttered, scratching the back of his head. "But I've never heard the word Hogokyou before."

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 4:51 AM | Message # 231
Daimyo
"The Hougyoku is a device I created that can break boundaries between Shinigami and Hollow, effectively being one of the ways to create a Vizard or an Arrancar." Kisuke explained.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 4:55 AM | Message # 232
Daimyo
"Oh, joy... another Aizen." Was Tereya's immediate thought, face scrunched up in annoyance.

Taiki, however, put a hand to his chin in thought. "Why would he go through the trouble of demanding information relating to that... and yet, kill certain people at random?" He mused. "It just doesn't add up now...."

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 4:56 AM | Message # 233
Daimyo
"He said that the people whom he killed, whether they lived or died was all up to them." Kisuke replied. "I assume that he gave them a chance to leave and they refused, so he killed them."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 4:58 AM | Message # 234
Daimyo
Immediately, Taiki looked up, shaking his head. "There's got to be a connection to the murders..." He insisted, looking up at the rest of his family. "What do you guys think?" He questioned, eyes looking hopeful.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 5:00 AM | Message # 235
Daimyo
"You're probably right." Adela agreed.

"For once, Taiki you make sense." Midoriko replied. "Been watching detective television?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 5:02 AM | Message # 236
Daimyo
A comically pointed look was directed in her direction. "Well done, Mido..." He commented, in compliment for that fact pointed out.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 5:04 AM | Message # 237
Daimyo
"So what are you all going to do now?" Kisuke asked.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 5:06 AM | Message # 238
Daimyo
Taiki snapped his fingers. "Oh, that's right! Urahara-san, did you get to learn anything on him? His personal information, or anything like that?" He questioned.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 5:08 AM | Message # 239
Daimyo
"His name is Jiriki Honga." Kisuke replied. "He seems to be a rogue Shinigami that wields a scythe when in Shikai."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 5:11 AM | Message # 240
Daimyo
"Jiriki Hongan...." Taiki nodded firmly. "Urahara-san. I know it must be rude for me to be asking you this, but if you can, will you make a visit to the Soul Society? This little data could be crucial to finding and detaining him once and for all."

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Reincounter: Yamamura and Kurosaki (The Taiki Arc starts! See Ryuka Arc first.)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz