Saturday, 2024-04-20, 7:44 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Reincounter: Yamamura and Kurosaki - Page 5 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Reincounter: Yamamura and Kurosaki (The Taiki Arc starts! See Ryuka Arc first.)
Reincounter: Yamamura and Kurosaki
AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 4:45 AM | Message # 61
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"What's wrong?" Midoriko asked her brother. "You have a spasm?"

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 4:47 AM

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 4:49 AM | Message # 62
Daimyo
"Even better..." Taiki replied, tilting his head to the side. "There's someone comin' this way. Their reiatsu feels quite unusual...."

SWOOSH

As soon as he said it, a figure was standing. One had landed in a crouched position, revealing long and radiant blonde hair. She also wore something similar to a Captain Shinigami's uniform, signaling a high position in power. As she stood up, she revealed her blue eyes, and a seemingly stern expression over her face.

Taiki put on a smile. "Ah... Princess of the Yamamura family.... so glad of you to come."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 4:52 AM | Message # 63
Daimyo
Another person had accompanied her. It was a man with spiky hair, dressed in Chinese clothing, grinning a fox like grin.

Midoriko looked up. "Onii-sama, what brings you out here?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 4:53 AM | Message # 64
Daimyo
"It's a warning." Sachi replied calmly. "There's been an emergency in Soul Society, and it may have spread to the world of the living. If you'd like, it'd be best to go sit down and listen."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 4:54 AM | Message # 65
Daimyo
"Tell us." Midoriko replied. wondering who the man was next to her.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 4:57 AM | Message # 66
Daimyo
Taking a deep breath, Sachi started to explain. "In the last several weeks, multiple bodies have been found in the Seireitei and Rukon District. Some of them had grievous slash wounds across the body, and some with almost none at all. But they all had one thing in common: their eyes were removed from their sockets." She paused for a moment to let the information sink in.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 5:02 AM | Message # 67
Daimyo
Aoi gasped and ran next to Kyuui. Ahatake's eyes widened, Adela didn't looked shocked and Midoriko glared.

"What? Their EYES??" She growled. "Who's doing that?"

"We don't know." Morio replied. "All we know is we need to keep both worlds forewarned, to keep everyone on their guard."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 5:04 AM | Message # 68
Daimyo
"We have reason to believe that, indeed, a serial killer is on the loose, and that he's taken refuge in the world of the living." Sachi said solemnly. "We haven't found a connection to the victims yet, but we're currently under investigation. I'd advise all of you to keep on your guard, in case he happens to come here."

Kyuui, shivering, reached out and instinctively wrapped her arms around her sister. "Aoi...." She whimpered.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 5:06 AM | Message # 69
Daimyo
Aoi was quivering as well.

"Onii-sama," Midoriko started. "You're powerful. I figure'd you'd have killed this freak!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 5:09 AM | Message # 70
Daimyo
"It's more than that...." The blonde replied. "Although the bodies are evident, whoever it is covers their tracks very well. I've never gotten a chance to meet them myself."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 5:10 AM | Message # 71
Daimyo
"So even the great Onii-sama is useless." Midoriko laughed. "This sounds fun. Maybe we'll be lucky and he will find us."

"Auntie that's not funny!" Aoi yelled. "I don't wanna meet him."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 5:13 AM | Message # 72
Daimyo
Sachi closed her eyes, one of them twitching at the apparent insult.

"I don't wanna meet him either!!!" Kyuui protested, hugging Aoi even tighter much to her father's surprise. "He sounds...." She trailed off, shaking her head.

Taiki's face looked solemn, as well. "What rotten luck...." He grumbled. "To have this crap fall upon us so soon...."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 5:16 AM | Message # 73
Daimyo
"You disappoint me." Morio smiled. "I've heard your family were battle lovers. And yet you, whitey, are the only adult here who doesn't have an excited expression on their face. Could you be hiding something?"

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 5:19 AM

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 5:18 AM | Message # 74
Daimyo
Immediately, Taiki cocked an eyebrow. "Well, excuse me for not accepting a serial killer's possible visit with open arms!" He retorted, although mildly. "Sure, I like fighting. But I prefer it to be one on one and not involve anyone else. Only fair..."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 5:21 AM | Message # 75
Daimyo
"If you say so." Morio replied.

Midoriko grinned. "I'm looking forward to this." She grinned. "By the way, Onii-sama, how's your family?"

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Reincounter: Yamamura and Kurosaki (The Taiki Arc starts! See Ryuka Arc first.)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz