Thursday, 2024-04-18, 6:17 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Reincounter: Yamamura and Kurosaki - Page 15 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Reincounter: Yamamura and Kurosaki (The Taiki Arc starts! See Ryuka Arc first.)
Reincounter: Yamamura and Kurosaki
AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 3:46 AM | Message # 211
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
And they were in a room, that looked like it was outside. "Well here we are!" Kisuke said cheerfully.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 3:52 AM | Message # 212
Daimyo
Rocky formations, a dirt ground, and a blue sky.... It definitely seemed like they had simply jumped outside. But of course, the stranger knew that it couldn't have turned day-time so quickly... not at the speed they had traveled to get here. Without hesitation, he raised the scythe in the air again.

This time, when he released it, it was clear that he was focusing it this time, for Kisuke's vision had suddenly went tunnel. Temporarily, his eyes only saw gray and black, and his ears caught a loud howling, like several voices crying out all at once. It was a frightening sound, at least to the weak-minded and faint-hearted.

Then, normal vision was returned, but the spiritual energy still continued to emit an eerie aura around the two fighters.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 3:55 AM | Message # 213
Daimyo
"Such demonic spiritual pressure." Kisuke muttered, his hair and hat swirling around with the wind they're power created. "Are you by any chance, the serial killer whose been stealing eyes up in the Seireitei?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 3:58 AM | Message # 214
Daimyo
"Hmph. Is that what they have labeled me as...?" The man closed his eyes in disgust. "I am no such thing. To the people that have fallen before me, the decision to live or to die is up to them. It has always been up to them...." He replied cryptically. "But, if a serial killer is what you see me as... then I won't lie. I am."

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 4:01 AM | Message # 215
Daimyo
"Well that clears up something." Kisuke replied raising his sword up. "I can't allow you to leave her alive."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 4:06 AM | Message # 216
Daimyo
"So be it." He nodded slowly. His feet slid apart, readying himself once more. Then, with a powerful thrust of his legs, he had closed the gap between Kisuke and himself within seconds. In a horizontal arc, he swung the scythe blade once in range, about to unleash another powerful blow.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 4:08 AM | Message # 217
Daimyo
Kisuke swung his blade down to meet it, red spiritual energy flaring wildly.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 4:13 AM | Message # 218
Daimyo
Reflexively, the stranger's hand retracted it back, but his figure moved in closer. In a swift and fluid motion, he had bent low to the ground in a spin, scythe blade tearing through the earth beneath their feet. In a second, the blade threatened to cut again, his hands gripping the staff in the initiation of an uppercut slash.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 4:15 AM | Message # 219
Daimyo
Kisuke merely swung his blade to meet the scythe.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 4:18 AM | Message # 220
Daimyo
As if reacting into a rage at not cutting into flesh, Meibatsu let out another loud howl, and a violent burst of spiritual reiatsu was unleashed from its fury. The motion of the upward swing propelled Kisuke into the air. His opponent wasted no time pursuing him, unleashing a series of fast, furious, and unpredictably dangerous attacks.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 4:22 AM | Message # 221
Daimyo
"Sing...Benihime!" Kisuke commanded and a oval shaped blood mist shield formed in front of him.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 4:24 AM | Message # 222
Daimyo
The last ferocious attack that slammed into the shield resulted in a brief, but violent shockwave, as black energy fought with red. But the struggle was brief; Purposefully, the man pulled back to touch down elegantly onto the ground.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 4:29 AM | Message # 223
Daimyo
Kisuke himself landed on the ground. "My my." He muttered. "It does seem you've killed my hat." The said hat was torn up and Kisuke himself was scratched in numerous areas. Suddenly the felt huge spiritual energy entering the area.

"YO!" Ahatake's rather annoying voice called down. "Announcing Ahatake and company!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 4:33 AM | Message # 224
Daimyo
".....it seems that this fight has come to a standstill." Narrowing his eyes and turning his head towards the source of the reiatsu. The thought shot through his mind: it was quite similar to his own, so twisted and unrecognizable... whoever was producing it was certainly powerful. And from the way he had spoken....

Promptly, the man deactivated his Shikai. "Remember my name, Kisuke Urahara...." He stated calmly. "Jiriki Hongan, the man who shall destroy what's left of this corruptive world. Farewell...."

With that, he vanished into thin air, his presence gone as if it had never been there at all.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 4:36 AM | Message # 225
Daimyo
Ahatake and his company jumped down.

"Hey Kisuke!" Ahatake called out. "I can feel you're reishi in here."

"Oh, Mr. Kurosaki, hello." Kisuke said cheerfully and he noticed the others. "Hmm Full House today."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Reincounter: Yamamura and Kurosaki (The Taiki Arc starts! See Ryuka Arc first.)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz