Tuesday, 2024-04-23, 5:13 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Fear: Ahatake vs Jiriki - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Fear: Ahatake vs Jiriki (A stumble upon evil, a jump into death. This is how it ends.)
Fear: Ahatake vs Jiriki
AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 10:32 PM | Message # 1
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"All right, Adela...."

Sliding his hands into his pockets, Taiki stepped out the door of the Kurosaki manor and looked over his shoulder. "I'm off to re-supply for the kids!" He called. "I'll be back in an hour or so!"

It was a sunny day. Although not very plentiful, the chorus of the flying birds overhead brought a sign of peace and tranquility to everyday life. Taiki allowed himself to take in a deep breath in order to smell the noon breeze.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 10:35 PM | Message # 2
Daimyo
Adela was hanging from the top of the door, her legs grasping the roof.

"Alright." She called back. "Should I get them started on training?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 10:37 PM | Message # 3
Daimyo
"Right away!" Taiki nodded, smiling. "Just don't overwork 'em." He turned his head back, and he promptly Flash Stepped away in order to do his necessities.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 10:39 PM | Message # 4
Daimyo
She smiled. "Always so busy."

"Mom why are you hanging like a bat?" Aoi asked having walked out of the door.

"It's what I do." Adela replied. "Tell your sister it's time for training."

"Alright." She replied and walked off to her and her sister's room. She opened the door.

"Kyuui, Mom says it's time to train."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 10:44 PM | Message # 5
Daimyo
The white-haired sister was so sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall. Earphones had covered each of her ears, and an MP3 player was sitting in her lap, signaling an obvious sign to listening to music. However, the volume was turned just low enough so that she heard her sister.

Her eyes turned towards Aoi slowly. But her face had caught up in a blush when she realized it was her sister at the door, and those eyes immediately looked down at the ground. "...yeah. I'll be there in a minute..." She muttered, slowly allowing herself to get up.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 10:46 PM | Message # 6
Daimyo
"Alright." Aoi replied not noticing the blush, and Vanishing with Sonido.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 10:52 PM | Message # 7
Daimyo
As soon as the door closed, Kyuui sighed, sliding down to the floor and putting her hands on her face in frustration. Aoi's actions from last night had still confused her. She loved her sister very much, indeed, but she had only seen people with a passionate love kiss on the lips. And while Aoi might've felt that way... she herself didn't know what to feel. She was starting to wonder if it was best to stay in her room, just to avoid the awkwardness that was about to come.

"Aoi...." She thought, shaking her head slowly over and over. "Why did you do that...?!"

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 10:54 PM | Message # 8
Daimyo
Aoi was outside. "Wonder what's taking her?" Aoi muttered.

Adela was still hanging upside down, her arms crossed. "'It's not normal for her to be late like this."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 10:59 PM | Message # 9
Daimyo
Finally, the white girl pulled herself up to her feet, taking in a deep breath. Actually, she took several breaths, in an attempt to pre-calm herself from becoming upset. She stared at her own door that led out for a few more moments, then hesitantly, she pushed it open.

"Maybe what Aoi had done was just a spontaneous move. Yeah! It was a simple accident, and it wouldn't happen again. She likes me in the way I like her!" That's what Kyuui had begun to tell herself, putting on a weak smile. Although only a little, it was restoring her confidence in the situation, as she walked even more briskly. Finally, she reached the door to the outside, pushing it open to reveal both mother and sister waiting for her.

Maybe it would be a good day, after all...

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 11:02 PM | Message # 10
Daimyo
"It's about damn time." Aoi muttered. "What took you?"

"Good Morning, Kyuui." Adela said from her perch.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 11:03 PM | Message # 11
Daimyo
Kyuui flinched involuntarily under her sister's seemingly harsh tone. "I'm sorry, nee-san...." She said softly. "I just had to get myself ready..." It was a half-lie, of course. But it was one that would fit the situation.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 11:05 PM | Message # 12
Daimyo
"Alright." Aoi replied. "When we spar, we can use what I showed you yesterday."

Adela looked bewildered. "You know something new?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 11:07 PM | Message # 13
Daimyo
Kyuui simply nodded, her hand unconsciously touching the hilt of her wodden bokken.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 11:08 PM | Message # 14
Daimyo
Aoi gripped her own. "I really do hate these."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 11:11 PM | Message # 15
Daimyo
Again, Kyuui couldn't really bring herself to say much, bringing it out and settling into a defensive stance.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Fear: Ahatake vs Jiriki (A stumble upon evil, a jump into death. This is how it ends.)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz