Thursday, 2024-04-25, 12:03 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Fear: Ahatake vs Jiriki - Page 11 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Fear: Ahatake vs Jiriki (A stumble upon evil, a jump into death. This is how it ends.)
Fear: Ahatake vs Jiriki
AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 4:37 AM | Message # 151
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Abruptly, their blades clashed, and the reishi released resulted in a ferocious shockwave. Now matching each other's speed to the breaking point, they were nothing but skipping stones in the water. Every time their swords clashed at the point they met, a shockwave was given off. Even from within the barrier, their display of power could be felt, especially by the two Captains.

Shunsui looked up thoughtfully. "Hmmm.... this is making me wonder who'd win in a race." He commented, looking up at his parner. "What do ya think, Ukitake? Yoruichi, the cloaked guy, or Ahatake?"

Ukitake's eyes widened. "You.... you can't be serious!" He protested.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 4:40 AM | Message # 152
Daimyo
Ahatake was grinning as he and the man exchanged attacks. "This can't get much more fun!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 4:43 AM | Message # 153
Daimyo
"It must feel good to follow me...." Jiriki said dryly, struggling with the man in a mobile swordlock. Currently, he was being pushed back as a result of less traction in the air. "....even if it is at this level.... HRAAH!"

With a ferocious yell, he unleashed a violent wave of his own spiritual pressure, which forced Ahatake back. He wasted no time in pursuing with a boost of reiatsu, about to unleash another momentum-powered strike in order to smash his opponent into the ground.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 4:45 AM | Message # 154
Daimyo
Ahatake rocketed up into the air then down, unleashing a cero above his opponent.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 4:49 AM | Message # 155
Daimyo
Under the hood, Jiriki's eyes widened as he was forced to stop in mid-air. He could only raise his blade to block, as the Cero slammed into him with immense force. As he was pushed back rapidly, he stared into its light, as if pondering. "I see... such power would be classified as a top-level Espada's...." He mused. "You continue to interest me, Ahatake Kurosaki..."

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 4:50 AM | Message # 156
Daimyo
Ahatake had continued to move even after firing the cero, letting it die on it's own and he literally tackled Jiriki in the gut.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 4:53 AM | Message # 157
Daimyo
The air was knocked from his lungs in a violent and unwilling exhale. Raising his sword, he aimed and swung it down on the figure that struck him with so much force.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 4:56 AM | Message # 158
Daimyo
It sliced into Ahatake as easily as if he was made of butter. He gasped as he pulled back. "Still even, it seems."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 5:02 AM | Message # 159
Daimyo
His breathing now hitched, Jiriki held his stomach with one hand, his blade in the other. In his attempts to do so, he settled for a one handed stance, the sharp side of his sword pointing at Ahatake. His body started to glow with his spiritual energy, eyes narrowed in concentration...

Then, they widened, turning to the side as if looking over his shoulder. A twinge overcame his senses at that very moment - an obvious signal sent. Understanding what to do, he twisted his blade around and sheathed it. "I suppose that will have to be enough playing around for today. I have to retreat...." He said dryly.

That made Shunsui cock an eyebrow as he stared up at the two combatants. "Hm?"

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 5:05 AM | Message # 160
Daimyo
Ahatake moved a hand over his mask and it faded. "Alright. We can finish this later." He replied.

"Onii-san, are you doing the right thing?" Akiko asked.

"I'm not sure." Ahatake replied. "But what good would chasing him do?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 5:09 AM | Message # 161
Daimyo
Without word, Jiriki turned and Flash Stepped away, to wherever he was going. Promptly, the Kido prison around the group abruptly vanished.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 5:11 AM | Message # 162
Daimyo
Akiko ran over to her brother and placed a hand over his wound, a glowing yellow orb surrounding it and it healed immediately.

"Thanks." Ahatake said flexing his arm.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 5:13 AM | Message # 163
Daimyo
Ukitake couldn't help but stare in surprise, due to the immense power he had displayed. Their target had been the feared Sightjacker, and yet this young man was able to hold him off quite easily! It would certainly be a bit of a morale boost to the Soul Society.

Once again, Shunsui clapped his hands in approval. "Quite a good performance." He complimented. "And, coming from a drunken freeloader like me, that's saying something." The last part, of course, was a joking remark.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 5:15 AM | Message # 164
Daimyo
Ahatake laughed. "Thanks." He replied and he sheathed his sword. "I was wondering, since we are the back up, should we be staying here in the Soul Society or return to the Human world and come back when we are needed?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 5:17 AM | Message # 165
Daimyo
"Don't worry...." Ukitake shook himself out of his shock and put on a cheery smile. "You're free to return to the Human world now. We'll call you back when we need you again... and your efforts certainly will be needed."

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Fear: Ahatake vs Jiriki (A stumble upon evil, a jump into death. This is how it ends.)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz