Tuesday, 2024-04-16, 10:33 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Embodiment of Lust! Lujuria! - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Embodiment of Lust! Lujuria! (Seven Projects of Jinchuu Arc...START!)
Embodiment of Lust! Lujuria!
AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 4:42 AM | Message # 1
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Aoi was sleeping soundly next to Kyuui, her breathing barely audible. She rolled in her sleep, and her arm connected with Kyuui's face.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 4:47 AM | Message # 2
Daimyo
That rudely awoke Kyuui from her slumber. The resulting ache shot through her face and forced her eyes to groggily open. Her mouth curved into a frown, obviously displeased at the motion. But it was clear that she didn't know what had done it - with a move of her own, she shoved her companion out of bed with a rough push and slowly sat up.

"Cut that out....!" She complained, rubbing her hands over her eyes in order to regain focus from her slumber.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 4:48 AM | Message # 3
Daimyo
Aoi's eyes shot open as her head collided with the floor. She sat up rubbing her head. "Onii-chan that hurt!" She said, almost in a whining tone of voice.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 4:51 AM | Message # 4
Daimyo
"Mmmmm....."

The only proper response the silver-haired girl could come up with was a low mutter, even as she lowered her arms beck to her sides. Slowly, she pulled the covers up a little higher so that it would be closer to her shoulders. Her eyes were now half-open, the world around her slowly clearing from the morning haze.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 4:52 AM | Message # 5
Daimyo
Aoi grumbled as she got back into bed. She poked her sister. "You can at least apologize, Onii-chan."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 4:55 AM | Message # 6
Daimyo
"...." Kyuui cocked an eyebrow, turning her head over to look at Aoi quizically. "Whuh....?" She muttered, raising one hand to press on one side of her face. "Whah'd I do....?" A slight slur was in her tone, her voice box slowly recovering from dormancy.

Although, obviously not as violent as her grandmother, she wasn't a morning person.

Message edited by Achrones - Friday, 2010-01-08, 4:57 AM

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 4:56 AM | Message # 7
Daimyo
"You pushed me out of bed, Onii-chan." Aoi grumbled. Like her grandfather, Aoi was energetic in the morning.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 4:58 AM | Message # 8
Daimyo
"Sorry...." Kyuui replied half-heartedly, raising her other hand in an apologetic way at her sister. A small smile graced her face, although it would've seemed like a smirk to anyone else. "But.... if that was you that smacked me in the face, I guess we're even now...."

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 5:00 AM | Message # 9
Daimyo
"I was asleep when I did that." Aoi replied. "But I'm sorry for it. Now you apologize to me."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 5:02 AM | Message # 10
Daimyo
Immediately, Kyuui's sleepy expression faltered into a more comical one. Now, instead of looking sleepy, she stared at her sister as if she had two heads. "Didn't you hear me....?" She questioned. "I just said sorry a second ago!"

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 5:03 AM | Message # 11
Daimyo
"Oh, I didn't hear that." Aoi said, turning slightly red. "Kinda of embarrassing."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 5:08 AM | Message # 12
Daimyo
"Geez...."

Turning away, Kyuui managed to finally pull herself out of bed and slip her feet into the houseshoes conveniently placed beside it. She allowed herself to stretch out, yawning as she performed the "exercises" of the morning in order to loosen muscle and bone joints.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 5:10 AM | Message # 13
Daimyo
Aoi grinned. "Despite both Dad and Mom not being here, I can't help but feel cheerful." She did a few cartwheels in the air.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 5:12 AM | Message # 14
Daimyo
In a strained voice while raising back to a fully straight standing position, Kyuui asked "Where'd they go? Isn't it morning? Too early to be out at a time like this...."

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 5:13 AM | Message # 15
Daimyo
"In case you've forgotten, Dad is still with the bad guys." Aoi replied, almost laughing. "And no one know's where Mom went."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Embodiment of Lust! Lujuria! (Seven Projects of Jinchuu Arc...START!)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz