Thursday, 2024-04-25, 10:58 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Enter the Dragon! Warai vs Shunsatsu - Page 3 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Enter the Dragon! Warai vs Shunsatsu
Enter the Dragon! Warai vs Shunsatsu
AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 7:16 AM | Message # 31
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Warai lifted his Halberd over his shoulder. "No, I seek someone."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 7:20 AM | Message # 32
Daimyo
"I doubt that you're just looking for someone..." Opening his eyes slightly, Shunsatsu eyed the large blade Warai carried over his shoulder. "With that large blade over your shoulder, I assume you're on some sort of man hunt...."

His eyes shifted over to meet Warai's. "Am I right?"

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 7:23 AM | Message # 33
Daimyo
"Yes." Warai replied. "You are quite perceptive. I am seeking someone known as Asuka. I feel her spiritual pressure here."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 7:25 AM | Message # 34
Daimyo
So he was after Asuka after all. That made him tense up a bit, but he hid his emotion. "Then I'm afraid... I can't let you pass here." He replied. "You're going to have to retreat from this area and forget about it. I'm not letting you through here."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 7:27 AM | Message # 35
Daimyo
"I see." He lifted the Halberd. "Then I have to kill you too."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 7:31 AM | Message # 36
Daimyo
Upon seeing this motion, an involuntary wince went through Shunsatsu. He had heavily disliked confrontations and combat, and could easily refrain from attacking an opponent out of anger. Especially when he was defending someone, his emotions could be quite hard to control, eventually blinding him. The words that escaped Warai's lips were somewhat intimidating, but he could shake them off.

After all, he had a sword as well.

Without further word, he slowly reached and gripped the hilt of his katana, unsheathing it with a swift and elegant motion. he raised it in front of him in a defensive stance, eyes narrowed in concentration. Mentally, he took in a deep breath, for he knew the fight was not going to be easy.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 7:33 AM | Message # 37
Daimyo
"You can always run you know." Warai told him. "I will follow of course, but there is a chance you can escape. I am offering you this deal at no extra charge. Take it or leave it."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 7:34 AM | Message # 38
Daimyo
That caused Shunsatsu's eyes to narrow in annoyance. "Fuck off..." He replied hotly. "I told you I wasn't gonna let you pass. You can offer me all the deals you want, but that's not gonna stop me from kicking your ass!"

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 7:35 AM | Message # 39
Daimyo
"Don't say I wasn't generous." Warai laughed and he charged in at surprising speed depsite the large Zanpakuto he carried.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 7:39 AM | Message # 40
Daimyo
Sucking in breath, Shunsatsu stepped back and raised his sword into the air. "Silence....KAMISORI!" He yelled. The urgency in his voice, along with the adrenaline pumping in his body seemed to awaken his inner spirit with godspeed. The blade immediately shifted to the sleek and larger cleaver sword that was its true form. He gripped it with both hands, readying himself.

"This is gonna be hot...!"

When Warai came within range, he swung down and forcefully halted Warai's advance via a swordlock. His eyes seemed to waver quickly as he fought against the other man's strength for dominance.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 7:41 AM | Message # 41
Daimyo
"Nice blade." Warai said, surprised at the man's speed and power. "Not half as nice as Zansatsu."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 7:44 AM | Message # 42
Daimyo
"Nice, huh?" Shunsatsu smirked. "But you can't have it!"

Forcefully jerking his blade away, he pulled back and pulled his hands apart. With one hand, he was able to pull his cleaver blade up and back before swinging down again. Adrenaline and aggressiveness was pushed into this attack, and he refused to falter.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 7:47 AM | Message # 43
Daimyo
Warai dodge the attack and all that could be heard was the sound of cutting air. He suddenly got a feeling of foreboding but he ignored it and jumped up, swinging his Halberd down.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 7:50 AM | Message # 44
Daimyo
Once again, Shunsatsu switched to a two-handed position. Quickly, he brought his own sword upwards to collide head-on with Warai's once again. The clanging of the two blades produced an outward shockwave, sounding like a church bell ringing. The Shinigami's feet moved accordingly in order to suit the position he was in, and in order to keep Warai from reading his movements too easily.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 7:53 AM | Message # 45
Daimyo
"He's good. He has more speed than he does power, and if I play my cards right that can haunt him in the end." Warai thought. Little did he know he was bleeding. Wind started to blow around them as he lifted up Zansatsu. "Come"

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Enter the Dragon! Warai vs Shunsatsu
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz