Friday, 2024-03-29, 9:01 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Enter the Dragon! Warai vs Shunsatsu - Page 4 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Enter the Dragon! Warai vs Shunsatsu
Enter the Dragon! Warai vs Shunsatsu
AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 7:57 AM | Message # 46
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
The Kuroda threw logic away and thrust himself at Warai, sword pulled back, and his eyes fixed in a narrowed glare. "You are mine!" He declared, sword spiking with his own reiatsu. It glowed an eerie green aura around the blade and hilt, even illuminating his hand with the color. That was how much energy he was storing inside of it. Once he came in range, he brought the blade in a sideways arc, the green energy leaving a ghost-like trail.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 7:59 AM | Message # 47
Daimyo
But it was blocked by...nothing???

"My Zanpakuto's ability is the control of wind." Warai explained. "You may have thought the earlier wind a simple breeze. But that was my own wind, forming this invisible shield."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 8:02 AM | Message # 48
Daimyo
"Tch...."

An annoyed and low growl escaped Shunsatsu's lips, but he pulled away and jumped back to a safer distance. His two hands gripped the hilt of Kamisori in a defensive stance as he glared at Warai. Inside his mind, he was pondering of how to bypass such a unique defense. Whatever plan he needed would have to come quick, though... Asuka was right near by.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 8:04 AM | Message # 49
Daimyo
Warai swung his blade and a blast of invisible wind burst forth from it, kicking of dust as it sped towards Shunsatsu.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 8:07 AM | Message # 50
Daimyo
If it connected, Shunsatsu feared it would ultimately trap him in a spot where Warai could simply toss him around with the wind itself. Instinctively, he kicked into a Flash Step and barely evaded it, appearing to the side of his opponent. "I've got to find a way to neutralize that wind!!!" He thought in frustration.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 8:08 AM | Message # 51
Daimyo
Warai eyes opened wide suddenly and he was stunned. But by WHAT? He looked to see that he was bleeding.

"H..how?" He muttered. "I never got hit."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 8:13 AM | Message # 52
Daimyo
Oh, he had forgotten about that.

Shunsatsu chuckled as he lowered the sword blade for a moment. "You have surprises? So do I." He explained calmly, his heart easing a bit. "My Zanpakuto ability is to bypass an enemy's senses. When you 'dodged' my attack for the first time, it was then that I actually cut you. I was hoping you'd bleed to death, but now that you know.... it's gonna make my job a lot harder."

Grinning with a new-found confidence, he raised his blade up defensively again with two hands.

Message edited by Achrones - Saturday, 2010-01-16, 8:14 AM

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 8:14 AM | Message # 53
Daimyo
"I see." Warai grinned. "That Zanpakuto is too quiet for my taste."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 8:18 AM | Message # 54
Daimyo
"He's GRINNING?!"

Needless to say, that frustrated Shunsatsu even more. He had been hoping to get under Warai's skin with the announcement, but it had only seemed to make him even more eager. "You won't be smiling for long when you find you're short two arms!" He snarled, throwing himself at his opponent once more.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 8:20 AM | Message # 55
Daimyo
"So you think." Warai replied, his facial expression changing to one of slight annoyance. "That should be my line." He swung the halberd and blades of wind which reflected the light shot at him, tearing of the ground as the went.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 8:24 AM | Message # 56
Daimyo
"Hadō 54!" Immediately, Shunsatsu's blade glowed purple before he swung it, unleashing a blast of the colored spiritual energy at the winds. "Haien!"

He was taking a gamble. The Hadō spell he had just fired off was supposed to incinerate a target completely upon contact. But his target was the wind itself. He took in a deep breath, hoping that he was right and his logic wasn't too far off.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 8:27 AM | Message # 57
Daimyo
The blades of wind literally cut through the fire, blowing them away as if they were embers.

"It'll take stronger Kido than that to stop my blades of wind. If the connect they will slice you to pieces, hence my Zanpakuto's name, Zanzatsu (Slaughter)."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 8:31 AM | Message # 58
Daimyo
"I have to push them away from me!"

Holding his blade sideways and outward in one hand, Shunsatsu extended both palms towards the blasts of wind. "Hadō 58! Tenran!" He declared, and the tornado of spiritual energy ripped from his palms and at the opposing force.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 8:34 AM | Message # 59
Daimyo
The blast of wind deflected the blades and they were sent flying towards a tree and in an instant the tree was torn to bits.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 8:38 AM | Message # 60
Daimyo
With that, Shunsatsu could breathe a little easier. "That was too close...." He thought in relief, taking in a deep breath to steady himself. He would've been seconds away from becoming chopped liver had he done it later than he had. He stared down his opponent again with narrowed eyes as he readied himself once more.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Enter the Dragon! Warai vs Shunsatsu
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz