Friday, 2024-03-29, 2:15 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Enter the Dragon! Warai vs Shunsatsu - Page 5 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Enter the Dragon! Warai vs Shunsatsu
Enter the Dragon! Warai vs Shunsatsu
AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 8:39 AM | Message # 61
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"I really have no interest in killing Asuka." Warai told him. "I'm just following orders."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 8:41 AM | Message # 62
Daimyo
"I don't give a damn!" Shunsatsu seethed, somewhat annoyed by the communication by his opponent. "Don't make me repeat myself over and over! I'm not letting you through here!"

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 8:43 AM | Message # 63
Daimyo
"I don't usually do this, but since I AM on a tight schedule and have other's to kill beside's her," Warai sighed, checking a pocket watch he had on him, "I won't kill her if you can last another ten minutes against me. What do you say? If you can't last I kill you and her. I'm giving you a good deal here."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 8:44 AM | Message # 64
Daimyo
Shunsatsu's eyes furrowed. "Whatever." He agreed, though slightly reluctant to be agreeing to anything with his supposed enemy. "Whatever it takes to get you out of here faster."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 8:46 AM | Message # 65
Daimyo
"Good because I do have other people to kill." Warai replied. and he lifted his blade.

10 minutes on the clock

He swung his blade down and the force of a hurricane was thrown in Shunsatsu's direction.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 8:51 AM | Message # 66
Daimyo
Shunsatsu acted quickly. Squinting his eyes in the face of the oncoming winds, he shouted out the Hadō spell of Tenran once more. The tornado-like spiritual energy once again ripped from his hands and collided with the horrifying winds in a furious defensive maneuver. His short black hair was whipped around only slightly, and his clothes had practically waves in them as the energies fought one another.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 8:54 AM | Message # 67
Daimyo
8 Minutes on the Clock

Warai extended his hand, firing an unincanted Shakaho at Shunsatsu, which shot at him in a burst.

7 minutes on the clock

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 8:59 AM | Message # 68
Daimyo
The Shinigami quickly Shunpoed away from the Shakaho's path, re-appearing off to the side of Warai. After he had pulled out of the Flash Step, however, he once again pulled himself back and lunged, sword raised and swung elegantly when his target was in range.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 9:01 AM | Message # 69
Daimyo
Warai moved only slightly and when the blade sliced into him he felt no pain.

"The thing about your Shikai is the is no need to really dodge." Warai told him. "Most people dodge from fear of being struck and feeling pain. Seems there is no need for that now."

5 minutes on the clock

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 9:03 AM | Message # 70
Daimyo
"Then you're making a big mistake!" Shunsatsu replied, quickly twisting and thrusting the blade inwards for another strike. "Even though you feel no pain, your body will still feel the effects of the damage done! Letting the blade cut you is just the same when you're being sliced by a regular katana - you die either way!"

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 9:05 AM | Message # 71
Daimyo
"True, but you can still kill your opponent, seeing as there is no pain to hinder you." He held his blade up and spiritual pressure surrounded him. He swung his blade down and a flash of light and wind shot at Shunsatsu. "Die now."

4 minutes on the clock

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Saturday, 2010-01-16, 9:05 AM

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 9:09 AM | Message # 72
Daimyo
No sooner had he raised the blade up, a violent burst of blood erupted like a volcano from his shoulder. From his upper torso to the shoulder, crimson sprayed onto the ground and into the air. The fresh liquid was also dripping from Kamisori once again, its user glaring coldly at his opponent.

"Bad move.... swordsmanship should've told you to block that attack." He stated, quickly Flash Stepping away from Warai and once again to a safer distance.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 9:11 AM | Message # 73
Daimyo
3 minutes on the Clock

"Just for that, I could activate my Bankai and kill you know.." Warai muttered. "But I've lost too much blood."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 9:14 AM | Message # 74
Daimyo
Turning around, Shunsatsu raised the blade up once more, the blood causing it to glow a dark red. "It's clear that your body's wearing down due to the wounds you sustained. You may not feel pain, but at least that is still in effect. Game over..."

He hurled himself once more at Warai, sword raised dangerously. His teeth gritted into a snarl, and his eyes narrowed in a seemingly feral manner.

"...you lose!!!"

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 9:16 AM | Message # 75
Daimyo
"I will retreat this time." Warai replied. "But I will be back of course." He faded.

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Enter the Dragon! Warai vs Shunsatsu
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz