Thursday, 2024-04-25, 7:38 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Oni Battle. Hollow Ahatake vs Ryuka Injiki - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Oni Battle. Hollow Ahatake vs Ryuka Injiki
Oni Battle. Hollow Ahatake vs Ryuka Injiki
AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 3:42 AM | Message # 1
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
In the hideout of the Jinchuu, it was unusually quiet but it was not to remain as such.

Azami was heading towards what everyone just referred to as the throne room.

"Taiki!" She called out.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 3:49 AM | Message # 2
Daimyo
Whack.

It was vague, even seemingly non-existant at first. But there were flashing, and seemingly violent sounds coming from one of the prison doors connected to the said "throne room". The sounds of hard breathing could be heard as well with every sound, emphasizing what could be happening behind the barricade.

Taiki's presence could be sensed behind it.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 3:55 AM | Message # 3
Daimyo
Azami opened the prison door and called inside. "HELLO? TAIKI??"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 4:01 AM | Message # 4
Daimyo
Finally, she could see what was happening.

A sweating Taiki was breathing heavily, sweat drenched over his face, and his hands bruised. His eyes were narrowed, and even as he breathed, a scowl was visible. His long, white hair was slightly matted and dirty. He had just looked like he had come out of a workout, his muscles slightly showing the blood vessels. A look to what he was staring down could possibly explain it.

Avidez.

Hands bound behind her back, and feet tied together for immobilization, she looked absolutely terrible. Her face was barely recognizable, covered in blood and bruises. Two purple ones had circled themselves around swollen eyes. From the looks of Taiki's fists and their looks, it was obvious he had been constantly beating her. Had it not been for the interruption of his other female subordinate, Taiki would've landed another ferocious head shot. Instead, he glanced out of the corner of his eye.

"Azami..." He said calmly, standing up straight and turning his head to look over towards her. "What's the matter?"

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 4:03 AM | Message # 5
Daimyo
"Um..." She looked slightly shocked at seeing her comrade's appearance. "What the hell?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 4:08 AM | Message # 6
Daimyo
"Your teammate decided to get a rogue tongue and disobey my orders a few hours ago." Taiki explained, his tone showing only formality and the tone he would use when debriefing a mission. "But nonetheless, why did you call my name? Something the problem?"

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 4:09 AM | Message # 7
Daimyo
"That's...kind of an extreme punishment you know." Azami replied, still looking shocked. "Anyway, how can I say this....um...I think our prisoner is ripe."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 4:11 AM | Message # 8
Daimyo
"Really? Good to hear." The man folded his arms across his chest and looked at the Shinigami female expectantly. "Has he stopped his screaming and ceased any movement? Did you check his breathing patterns?"

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 4:12 AM | Message # 9
Daimyo
"Yes he has. And his breathing seems to be normal now." Azami replied. "I was tempted to eat him but I figured you'd be mad. And now I am right since I don't want to look like that." She motioned to Avidez

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 4:15 AM | Message # 10
Daimyo
Taiki nodded curtly. "Then let's go see how he is. I'm quite eager to start the next phase." He agreed, raising his hand in a gesture for her to lead the way to the objective prison room.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 4:16 AM | Message # 11
Daimyo
"I'll be back to help you later." She whispered to Avidez under her breath and followed Taiki out. "Is he gonna be strong?" She asked.

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Thursday, 2010-01-21, 4:17 AM

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 4:19 AM | Message # 12
Daimyo
"Indeed, he will. Some of his potential will need to be sealed for now until I can test him efficiently in combat. After that, and a few more experiements, he will be fully operational." He explained calmly, stopping in front of the room where the Leftenant was in.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 4:20 AM | Message # 13
Daimyo
"What is he a robot?" Azami asked. "You talking about him as if he is a thing not a person!"

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Thursday, 2010-01-21, 4:22 AM

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 4:23 AM | Message # 14
Daimyo
"You sound as if you care." Taiki said bluntly, before pushing the door open and stepping inside.

To anyone else, it would've appeared as though the man was dead. His head was hung, and his eyes appeared to be pupiless. He was motionless and unmoving, not even bothering to struggle in his seat anymore. Seven oversized needles had been jammed into his chest, glowing with a powerful current of blue. To Taiki, however, he was ready to come into the "second phase".

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 4:24 AM | Message # 15
Daimyo
"Maybe I do care." Azami replied hesitantly. "He is a living thing you know."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Oni Battle. Hollow Ahatake vs Ryuka Injiki
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz