Wednesday, 2024-04-24, 1:30 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Oni Battle. Hollow Ahatake vs Ryuka Injiki - Page 2 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Oni Battle. Hollow Ahatake vs Ryuka Injiki
Oni Battle. Hollow Ahatake vs Ryuka Injiki
AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 4:27 AM | Message # 16
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"I'm well aware of that. But he is also vital to my plans I have for the progress of this organization."

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 4:28 AM | Message # 17
Daimyo
"Have you ever considered a therapist?" She asked curiously.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 4:30 AM | Message # 18
Daimyo
That made him close his eyes in annoyance, a slight frown coming over his face. "Have you ever considered not to ask such stupid questions?" He countered, his old mockery and sarcasm coming up to the surface for a moment. "Now, pay attention, because I'm not explaining this again."

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 4:31 AM | Message # 19
Daimyo
"Meanie.." She said putting on a pouting expression. "It was innocent curiosity."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 4:35 AM | Message # 20
Daimyo
"Right now, all memories have been stripped from him, making him a practical doll. Those needles are stabilizing his flow of energy to keep him alive. Once I take out the key, however, those same machines will begin to " negatively pump" his powers back into him, along with some memories. Once he shows signs of movement, I want you to move in quickly with this..."

From his pocket, he pulled out a small and slender remote to give to Azami. "It's for the subduement of his "other potential"."

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 4:36 AM | Message # 21
Daimyo
"Other potential?" She echoed. "What do you mean?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 4:40 AM | Message # 22
Daimyo
"The creation of an inner Hollow. But it's not for simple Hollowfication." Taiki once again motioned to the still Ryuka. "I'm going to transform him into something called the "Shinkūmyō", a Blank-race version of what my father is. The simplest explanation I can give you, really."

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 4:41 AM | Message # 23
Daimyo
Her eyes lit up. "It sounds fun what ever it is." She replied, signifying she had not really understood at all. "So I press this remote when?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 4:43 AM | Message # 24
Daimyo
"Right... about...."

The lights on the needles in Ryuka's chest immediately turned a bright red, and Taiki immediately nodded over to Azami. "Now!"

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 4:44 AM | Message # 25
Daimyo
Azami punched the button. "Let's roll!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 4:50 AM | Message # 26
Daimyo
Nothing immediate happened.

Then, Ryuka's body begin to stir, the needles removing themselves from his chest. The wounds automatically began to seal, until the skin was unscathed once more. The restraints on his body promptly slunk bank into the chair, allowing him to stand.

"There may be no changes now, but you will see them once he is suited for combat." Taiki explained, folding his arms across his chest once again.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 4:52 AM | Message # 27
Daimyo
"I ain't fighting 'im." Azami replied immediately. "I don't wanna look like Avidez...or worse."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 4:53 AM | Message # 28
Daimyo
Slowly turning around, Taiki placed a comforting hand on Azami's shoulder. He appeared to be giving an encouraging smile. "Don't worry... you won't be. I have a much different opponent in mind...come." With that, he turned and walked away, a silent Ryuka in tow.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 4:55 AM | Message # 29
Daimyo
"I never said I wasn't gonna watch!" She called after him and followed him with Shunpo. "So whose the opponent?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 4:56 AM | Message # 30
Daimyo
"My father's inner Hollow. You needn't worry yourself on this mission; only I and Ryuka will be needed."

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Oni Battle. Hollow Ahatake vs Ryuka Injiki
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz