Thursday, 2024-03-28, 11:23 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Oni Battle. Hollow Ahatake vs Ryuka Injiki - Page 3 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Oni Battle. Hollow Ahatake vs Ryuka Injiki
Oni Battle. Hollow Ahatake vs Ryuka Injiki
AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 4:57 AM | Message # 31
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"C'mon lemme watch!" Azami replied. "You never let anyone see any of the good stuff." She sounded just like a child.

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Thursday, 2010-01-21, 4:58 AM

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 5:02 AM | Message # 32
Daimyo
This caused another annoyed expression to appear on Taiki's face, although this one was more discreet. "You're staying here, and that's final." He replied sternly, not even bothering to turn around. "Dismissed." Without waiting for an answer, he and his newly found project Flash Stepped away to their designated targets.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 5:03 AM | Message # 33
Daimyo
"Jerk." She muttered and went to go complain to Holgazan.

On Earth, Ahatake was meditating next to Aoi and Kyuui. They had started training again and Ahatake decided a bit of quiet was what they needed just now.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 5:08 AM | Message # 34
Daimyo
It was near there that Taiki and Ryuka had appeared. They both kept their bodies and reiatsu hidden, Taiki being the first to peek around. Upon seeing his daughters, he cursed silently before darting back behind the tree. "Damn it... why did they have to be here?"

He noticed his father, for once, taking a break and meditating. He looked so much like Midoriko now, the image of her doing the same thing making him chuckle quietly. He raised a hand and closed it into a fist as a signal for the Injiki to hold his position. In turn, the Lieutenant nodded and held firm.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 5:10 AM | Message # 35
Daimyo
Ahatake opened his eyes.

"Man it is hard to stay still like that!!" He lied down.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 5:13 AM | Message # 36
Daimyo
Sneaking closer, Taiki was able to get nearer and nearer to his designated target. Careful to stay in hiding, he sprinted and pressed himself against the side of the house. With a gentle boost, he jumped up and slowly pulled himself up. He was now right behind his dad.

He saw Ryuka move up closer as well, but he stayed within the treeline. It was a perfect notion for him to strike. He crouched low and moved in quickly, but decided to take him off-guard before he moved in for the kill. His lips moved in a whispering call.

"Oi, Suzy!"

Message edited by Achrones - Thursday, 2010-01-21, 5:16 AM

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 5:19 AM | Message # 37
Daimyo
Ahatake's eyes widened and he turned to see a white haired figure behind him.

"Seireitou???" He gasped and then got a closer look, seeing that it was his son. "Taiki!" He growled.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 5:21 AM | Message # 38
Daimyo
That was all he managed to get out, before Taiki's hand reached out and grabbed the front of his face in a tightened hold. "Sorry, Dad..." He muttered, spinning himself around before letting go. "You're going to be meeting with old faces other than mine today." Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the Injiki sink to the ground. His lips curled into a triumphant smirk as he stood back up, in full view of Aoi and Kyuui.

"Daughters...!"

Message edited by Achrones - Thursday, 2010-01-21, 5:26 AM

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 5:22 AM | Message # 39
Daimyo
"Dad!" Aoi growled, reaching for her umbrella.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 5:24 AM | Message # 40
Daimyo
"D...dad?!" Kyuui's eyes widened in shock upon seeing the smiling face of Taiki again. "Why are you...?!"

"Just a little family reunion." He said calmly, plopping himself down onto the roof in a sitting position. His legs dangled off the edge. "But Dad has some other acquaintances to tend to."

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 5:26 AM | Message # 41
Daimyo
"Like who?" Ahatake growled. "You bring your leader back from the dead?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 5:27 AM | Message # 42
Daimyo
Taiki's face contorted into a poutish frown. "Well, this isn't much of a warm welcome, is it?" He asked, raising his hands up in the air. "Nevertheless.... Injiki!"

Immediately, the said man leaped out and onto the roof, landing in a crouched position a little ways beside the white-haired boy.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 5:28 AM | Message # 43
Daimyo
"Hey Injiki!" Ahatake called out. "Why are you with this idiot?" He pointed at his son.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 5:30 AM | Message # 44
Daimyo
"It's useless to talk to 'im." Taiki said indifferently, motioning over to the still-silent man. "His memories have been wiped clean, nothing but an effective killing machine. And his first target'll be you, Dad." As if to emphasize that fact, Ryuka stood up, hand gripped on the hilt of his Zanpakuto. A spiritual pressure, different from the firey one was now emitting from his person.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 5:32 AM | Message # 45
Daimyo
Ahatake sighed. "Since Ryuka is more of an ally," He told his son. "I have a better idea so he can't hold me responsible for wounding the hell out of him."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Oni Battle. Hollow Ahatake vs Ryuka Injiki
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz