Friday, 2024-04-19, 3:12 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Oni Battle. Hollow Ahatake vs Ryuka Injiki - Page 8 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Oni Battle. Hollow Ahatake vs Ryuka Injiki
Oni Battle. Hollow Ahatake vs Ryuka Injiki
AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 10:33 PM | Message # 106
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"Is hurling projectiles at me the best of your abilities?" Ryuka taunted softly, evading it with the elegance of a swallow. "If so... then drop your sword now."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 10:34 PM | Message # 107
Daimyo
Ahatake smirked as he watched the battle. "Taiki, why does something tell me Ryuka has another ability we have yet to see?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 10:36 PM | Message # 108
Daimyo
The white-haired spectator turned his eyes again to gaze of at his father. They were half-closed. "If you knew that... then why are you smirking about it?" He questioned.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 10:38 PM | Message # 109
Daimyo
"Because it'll be all the more to see that additional power crushed by my inner holllow." Ahatake replied, grinning.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 10:42 PM | Message # 110
Daimyo
"Pretty boastful statement, considering that you're not up there fighting him yourself." Taiki said calmly, folding his arms across his chest. Though his eyes were turned back towards the two combatants, his voice was still aimed at his father.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 10:46 PM | Message # 111
Daimyo
"Why don't you have him unleash it?" Ahatake asked. "I mean, I don't know about the twins but I am getting bored. If I had payed for this, I'd want a refund."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 10:53 PM | Message # 112
Daimyo
"I didn't exactly come to give you a big show.... I just came to see how strong my new ally was. Now that I see only your inner Hollow has the gall to stand up to it, I can be assured that I have less interference to worry about." He raised his head up towards Ryuka. "Injiki!"

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 10:54 PM | Message # 113
Daimyo
Hollow Ahatake turned when he heard Taiki's voice. "What does that brat want from you Injiki?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 10:58 PM | Message # 114
Daimyo
"We're leaving! Retract your release and step back." Taiki commanded.

The man obeyed immediately, floating back to the ground and sheathing his reverting blade. Once again he bore that soulless expression on his face as he did so. "It's been fun meeting you while there was time." He admitted, turning his head towards his daughters. "It's a shame that Mom or Sis wasn't here to participate..."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 11:02 PM | Message # 115
Daimyo
Aoi's eyes flashed. She wasn't going to let them make their escape this time. She was going to crush Taiki. Her spiritual pressure began to rise and her blades glew purple. She raised them into the air, but before she could swing them down, a woman's hands enclosed her wrists. The group turned to look who had stopped Aoi's attack from going through, and they saw the face of Adela Adelina.

"M..mom.." Aoi gasped.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 11:05 PM | Message # 116
Daimyo
The smile left immediately.

His eyes widened.

His cheeks began to grow red, and sweat dripped down from his face. At first, he would've dismissed it as a hallucination, seeing the woman stand before him. But, seeing her familiar uniform, along with her long and flowing black hair, along with feeling her reiatsu, it was clear that what he was staring at was very real.

"....Adelina." He whispered, too stunned to say anything else.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 11:09 PM | Message # 117
Daimyo
"Hello my dear husband." Adela replied coldly. She released her daughter's hands. "Attacking him would be futile." She told him. "WIth your power he'd merely deflect it and probably kill you." She told Aoi.

"B..but!"Aoi protested barely able to get any words out. The Adela she was looking at was far different than the Adela who had vanished mysteriously a few years ago. She was taller, more beautiful, and looking at Taiki with hatred in her eyes.

"I'll do the honors." She told her and she raised a finger, her familiar pink cero began to form.

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Saturday, 2010-01-23, 11:17 PM

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 11:16 PM | Message # 118
Daimyo
He had assumed her to finally be broken.

His last attempt to leave her for dead should've left her disheartened, spirit-crushed, and a shell of the Arrancar she once was. She shouldn't have even bothered to come back to the dimension, and even if she had, he would've been expecting her to be afraid to attack him. This wasn't supposed to be the Adela that was standing before him, a look of hatred and defiance that shone through her pupils, while his own were laced with astonishment.

For the first time in his life, he had been proven wrong, by the family that he had considered too stupid and narrow-minded. That alone was enough to slightly weaken, if not completely, his resolve. "What happened to you?" He could only question again, staring without fear into her eyes.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 11:19 PM | Message # 119
Daimyo
"What happens to every wife after they're husband leaves them." Adela replied. "They develop hatred. Only in my case it's accompanied by murderous intent." The cero grew ever larger. "And I haven't forgotten your tying to kill our children. Taiki Kurosaki, if you want to come back, I will gladly take you. But otherwise, your fate has been sealed. Any last words?"

Hollow Ahatake looked on at this sight. "She's serious."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 11:27 PM | Message # 120
Daimyo
And now, she was giving him a chance to come back. That was giving him a window of opportunity: maybe, just maybe, she would be someone to reason with. Maybe she would understand what he was doing... and maybe, she wouldn't be another one attempting to kill him.

"No."

His words were firm and serious, all traces of mirth lost. "It won't be here that my fate will be decided. I have yet to say my piece to you, Adelina." Slowly, he began to take a few steps back, right into the back of the Injiki who had his hands raised. A portal was beginning to form, showing the distant signs of another area. "We'll be meeting again very soon, and then maybe you'll learn a bit more about this than the rest of the family."

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Oni Battle. Hollow Ahatake vs Ryuka Injiki
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz