Saturday, 2024-04-20, 4:11 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Honey I'm Home! Confronting Adela! - Page 5 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Honey I'm Home! Confronting Adela!
Honey I'm Home! Confronting Adela!
AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 3:55 AM | Message # 61
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"Mommy!" Aoi charged in, giving her mother a bear hug as well. Her mother smiled.

"I've been meaning to ask." She said, grinning widely. "When are you two getting married?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 4:01 AM | Message # 62
Daimyo
That's when Kyuui blushed intensely, stepping a back a bit to release her mother. "Mom! We're not old enough for that yet!" She protested. "Don't say such stuff!"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 4:03 AM | Message # 63
Daimyo
Aoi had almost as an embarrassing reaction as her sister and started muttering and moving around frantically.

Adela laughed. "I figured you reactions would be amusing. Now let's go back into the room with Grandpa and Grandma. She didn't kill him while I was gone did she?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 4:05 AM | Message # 64
Daimyo
"YOU FUCKER! GIVE ME BACK MY CIGARETTES!"

Kyuui immediately turned towards the sound of Tereya's furious voice, sweatdropping. "No... but she might." She muttered, the swords of a blade being swung violently being heard throughout the rooms. "I guess we'd better stop her before she hurts him too badly..."

With that, the three quickly rushed in to save Ahatake from his wife's wrath...

The End

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Honey I'm Home! Confronting Adela!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz