Wednesday, 2024-04-24, 9:47 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Honey I'm Home! Confronting Adela! - Page 3 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Honey I'm Home! Confronting Adela!
Honey I'm Home! Confronting Adela!
AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 2:19 AM | Message # 31
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
5 minutes later, after telling her family she was heading out (much to the distressing whines of her daughters), she changed into a different outfit, slightly resembling a biker's outfit, and slung her sword under her belt and she was out the door.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 2:25 AM | Message # 32
Daimyo
Taiki moved immediately to follow, following his arms across his chest and looking in her direction. "If I didn't know any better, I'd think you'd be trying to seduce me." He commented, shutting the door behind him.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 2:27 AM | Message # 33
Daimyo
"All depends on how you look at it." Adela replied coldly. "You have-she check her watch-half an hour of my time. Talk." She started walking,

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 2:36 AM | Message # 34
Daimyo
"Oh, I'm going to do more than just talk."

The next move he was going to make would be risky. But, he was a man of tactical intelligence, and risks were quite minor in this situation.

With the movement the speed of a cobra striking its prey, he maneuvered himself directly behind her, snaking an arm around her waist to pull her closer. "Actions speak louder than words, after all..." He whispered, his hot breath tickling the back of her neck for emphasis.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 2:38 AM | Message # 35
Daimyo
Her face turned slightly red and hot, but when she spoke her cold as ice. "What do you think your doing?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 2:42 AM | Message # 36
Daimyo
"I'm talking." Taiki replied simply. "And you're going to listen to every..."

His hands reached slowly, snaking up her waist and exploring where they could.

"Single...."

His mouth moved a bit closer.

"Bit."

With the final word, he allowed his lips to touch down on her neck with a vengeance.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 2:45 AM | Message # 37
Daimyo
She elbowed him in the gut. Hard.

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Sunday, 2010-01-31, 2:48 AM

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 2:47 AM | Message # 38
Daimyo
Oh, yeah. She was definitely free from any mental fall. Taiki was quick to note it, even as he staggered back to clutch his stomach. "Heh..." He chuckled painfully. "I guess you're stronger than you look. But seriously..." Straightening up, he spoke more clearly and firmly. "You really don't expect me to be the evil bastard that my family keeps saying I am, can you?"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 2:49 AM | Message # 39
Daimyo
"Yeah I do." She said flatly. "You tried to kill your own daughters and wife, unless you have forgotten."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 2:53 AM | Message # 40
Daimyo
"Then your senses must've dimmed during then. I never try to do anything... I actually do it."

He stood behind her once more, but made no move after that. "If I really wanted to kill you, I would've cut you down right then and there. It would've been so easy, seeing you in your weakened states... a simple slash of the sword would've been enough to put you out of your misery."

His eyes widened slightly, and a neutral look came to his mouth. "I understood the situation, I knew what I was supposed to do, and yet, I didn't. I chose to give you five more minutes of life instead of cutting you down immediately... do you want to know why?"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 2:55 AM | Message # 41
Daimyo
"Not really." She replied. "And thank you so much for your generosity. five extra minutes." Her voice racked with anger.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 2:59 AM | Message # 42
Daimyo
"The reason I did so is because I knew you'd survive. Both you, and our daughters."

His smile showed once again, his teeth showing slightly. "Whenever one of our family was in danger, Tou-san was always there to pull them out at the last minute. When you had been nearly killed by me the first time, when Tereya had gotten herself in danger against Arturo and Injiki-san's subordinates... he was there to pull her out. I sensed his presence outside of the cave... and knew that situation was no different."

His voice was eerily calm. "I'll say it again: I had no intention to kill you that day, only to put you off of my path. If I truly did, you would be lying in a pool of your own blood, still in that cold cave. Do you see that happening right now?"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 3:00 AM | Message # 43
Daimyo
"No." She replied, her anger still not subsiding. "But you still left those two girls fatherless. WHat do you have that will explain THAT?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 3:05 AM | Message # 44
Daimyo
"Fatherless? Regardless of what one says or not, I'm still their father." Taiki said, closing his eyes for a moment. "Their pointing of their swords at me or Tou-san's ignorance will not change that."

Message edited by Achrones - Sunday, 2010-01-31, 3:05 AM

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 3:06 AM | Message # 45
Daimyo
"A Father is someone who raises their child." Adela replied. "If you're not going to be there, that makes you little more than a sperm donor."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Honey I'm Home! Confronting Adela!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz