Thursday, 2024-04-25, 10:08 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Darkness to Darkness: Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura - Page 5 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Darkness to Darkness: Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura (Let'sa Go!)
Darkness to Darkness: Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura
AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 3:41 AM | Message # 61
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
A Hell Butterfly floated around Midoriko and Asuka handed her a Shihakusho. "You should wear that. Oh and when you come back, ask for Jushiro Ukitake. He'll help you back out. He's a nice man."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 3:44 AM | Message # 62
Daimyo
"He wears a Captain's standard uniform, and he has long white hair." Shunsatsu explained, scoffing afterwards. "An ol' geezer like that shouldn't be hard to miss."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 3:49 AM | Message # 63
Daimyo
Midoriko ignored this and left the room, coming back dressed in the Shihakusho. It seemed to be different than normal, as instead of hakama this one consisted of a mini-skirt as the bottom.

"Is this standard?" She asked.

"No, but I figured that would look better on you."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 3:51 AM | Message # 64
Daimyo
Shunsatsu shrugged. "Works for me."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 3:54 AM | Message # 65
Daimyo
Midoriko took the Hell Butterfly and walked into the gate. "See ya later."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 3:57 AM | Message # 66
Daimyo
"Have fun!" Shunsatsu cheered, raising a hand into an encouraging wave.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 3:58 AM | Message # 67
Daimyo
"I hope I do." She replied as the gate closed.

"I wonder what's gonna happen." Ahatake muttered.

"As long as Mayuri doesn't get his hands on her we have nothing to worry about." Asuka replied

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 4:00 AM | Message # 68
Daimyo
"Let's hope...." Shunsatsu added, sighing.

Beyond the Seireitei gate...

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 4:02 AM | Message # 69
Daimyo
Midoriko looked around. "So THIS is the Soul Society. Not all it's cracked up to be." She muttered and she looked inside her Shihakusho by chance and saw an 11 in it. "Wonder what that means?" She muttered as she began to walk. She looked around. "Where the hell am I in this place anyway?"

She closed her eyes. "Kyashi's spiritual pressure...where is it...?" She felt clashing power somewhere far off.

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Sunday, 2009-12-20, 4:05 AM

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 4:10 AM | Message # 70
Daimyo
The power just paved the way to what was causing it.

At the Yamamura mansion, all three daughters were sparring with their father, and due to their rather large energy signatures, it was easy for them to be found for an expert sensor. Kyashi was faring the worst, panting heavily and suffering a gash to her shoulder. Sachi had fared a bit better, but still had a trickle of blood come down the side of her head as she breathed deeply in order to maintain her composure.

Message edited by Achrones - Sunday, 2009-12-20, 4:28 AM

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 4:11 AM | Message # 71
Daimyo
Suki was fairing as well as Sachi, but there were several gashes across her face and arms, and a bit of her long hair had been cut.

"This could be bad."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 4:15 AM | Message # 72
Daimyo
Instantly, Tora disappeared, his next attack already been made. It was for the "weakest" of the group.

CLANG!

It was as if an ocean had descended upon her. Staring in shock at Tora's stern eyes, she could only bring her blade up to block his ferocious slash. Even so, she could feel the brunt of his strength put behind the strike, even more so when he pushed himself off of the ground and into the air in a backflip.

As he landed on his feet, Sachi brought her arm back in an attempt to deliver a gash of her own. But her blade was immediately intercepted by Tora's. They struggled in a swordlock, neither side gaining an advantage.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 4:18 AM | Message # 73
Daimyo
Suki decided to use this to her advantage and sent a huge wave of water at her father.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 4:21 AM | Message # 74
Daimyo
Narrowing his eyes, he focused on Sachi once more. A step of the left foot was all it took to make Sachi push defensively, but she could only do it for a second. With a thrust of his arm, he thrust her into the air, though she caught herself easily and backflipped on her feet. He then raised his slender blade and sliced the water in half, an effort of both his physical strength and his own spiritual energy.

Closing his eyes, he sheathed his blade and looked at them all. "That's it for today." He said, much to Kyashi's relief. "You all can rest."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 4:23 AM | Message # 75
Daimyo
Suki sat down on the ground. "Unless I miss my guess, an army of Shinigami can't take that man down."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Darkness to Darkness: Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura (Let'sa Go!)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz