Friday, 2024-03-29, 9:13 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Darkness to Darkness: Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura - Page 6 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Darkness to Darkness: Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura (Let'sa Go!)
Darkness to Darkness: Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura
AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 4:26 AM | Message # 76
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"Are you girls all right?" Another feminine voice called out. It happened to be the one of their mother, having watched the spectacle from afar. She walked up to them, a warm smile on her face as she studied them carefully for any mortally wounding injuries.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 4:27 AM | Message # 77
Daimyo
"Yes Mother. Father has put us through much worse." She sighed and laid on her back, breathing slowly.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 4:33 AM | Message # 78
Daimyo
Sachi looked solemn, as usual, but of course her body posture told Mitsuki that she agreed with the other sibling. Kyashi was more outward with her own statement, exclaiming, "Are you kidding me?! I thought I was gonna die!!!"

Raising both of her hands, Mitsuki initiated a healing Kido upon the three siblings. Since there was more then one patient, it would take longer than it would when she healed one. "You girls have endured so far..." She said. "I wouldn't be surprised if you surpassed us tomorrow."

Message edited by Achrones - Sunday, 2009-12-20, 4:54 AM

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 4:38 AM | Message # 79
Daimyo
"No one can surpass Father. He's the strongest around." Suki muttered. "Only the Captain-General is stronger."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 4:43 AM | Message # 80
Daimyo
"Oh, don't be so negative!" Mitsuki chided lightly. "After all, I'm admittedly not as outwardly strong as your father. But I'm capable of holding my own. Soon, you'll be able to do the same."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 4:44 AM | Message # 81
Daimyo
"True, but Father goes easy on you." Suki replied as she felt the relief of healing.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 4:47 AM | Message # 82
Daimyo
"Yeah...." Kyashi complained again. "Just because you're his wife..."

"He goes easy on you, as well...." Mitsuki lowered her head sagely. "After all, if he were to release his Shikai and fight you...." She trailed off, smiling as she left the statement to the three girls' imagination.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 4:49 AM | Message # 83
Daimyo
"You'd be digging our graves instead of healing us." Suki shuddered.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 4:53 AM | Message # 84
Daimyo
"In a way, yes." Mitsuki smiled warmly, retracting her hands. "You all should be fine now, at least some of you--"

She was interrupted by the sound of Sachi's pained coughing, turning around to see the elder sister hunced over and coughing violently. "Sachi! Are you...."

"Father....punched me near my heart...." She wheezed. Her mind flashed back to early on in the battle, when Tora was using nothing but his fists. She had been so unlucky to be his first target. Just two punches had been enough to exhaust her severely and possibly bring her on the verge of death.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 4:57 AM | Message # 85
Daimyo
"Onii-san!" Suki looked at her sister. "Don't talk, Mother can help."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 5:00 AM | Message # 86
Daimyo
Mitsuki frowned, as Sachi struggled to get up. "I'm afraid right now my Kido won't make much of a difference. If it did, Sachi would be fine."

"It's fine...." The elder blonde said wearily, trying to regain her breath. There was blood between her fingertips. "I'll....need to rest...."

Kyashi merely turned away in indifference. "Hmph. The bitch shouldn't have got hit in the first place..."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 5:02 AM | Message # 87
Daimyo
"Do you need any help, Onii-san?" Suki asked. "Water? Anything I can do to help?"

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Sunday, 2009-12-20, 5:02 AM

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 5:07 AM | Message # 88
Daimyo
"I told you...." Her voice was a little more annoyed, even as she leaned against the wall. "It's fine....*COUGH*--"

Droplets of blood spilled onto the ground, but she paid no heed to it and walked off. Mitsuki looked on in worry, sighing. "I hope Tora isn't taking an unnecessary risk with these training sessions...."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 5:08 AM | Message # 89
Daimyo
"Onii-san is stubborn." Suki muttered then turned to Kyashi. "Don't you take advantage of this situation and try to kill her Kyashi-chan."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 5:10 AM | Message # 90
Daimyo
Kyashi rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Whatever... I don't kill weaklings who can't fight back, anyway." She replied, standing up. "But, I might as well go check to see if my little visitor came."

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Darkness to Darkness: Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura (Let'sa Go!)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz