Tuesday, 2024-04-30, 4:17 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Lust for Power! Tell me your name! - Page 2 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Lust for Power! Tell me your name!
Lust for Power! Tell me your name!
AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 4:46 AM | Message # 16
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
As she allowed herself to be carried, Kyuui closed her eyes. "I'm not going to make the same mistake I did before. I won't let ANY of you down... not mom... not you grandfather... especially not my sister. Just you wait, Father. I won't let them take you away from us!"

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 4:48 AM | Message # 17
Daimyo
Aoi and Adela rushed after them and they arrived at home before they knew it, all lost in thought.

"HONEY I SHRUNK THE KIDS!" Ahatake called.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 4:49 AM | Message # 18
Daimyo
At that moment, Tereya had jumped down from the upper level, landing in a crouched position. "Oh, you did? I guess I'll have to get some extra Vitamin D." She replied dryly.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 4:51 AM | Message # 19
Daimyo
Ahatake laughed. "Alright are you two ready?" Ahatake asked, placing Kyuui down.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 4:52 AM | Message # 20
Daimyo
Tereya folded her arms across her chest, and Kyuui nodded immediately. "Right away, granddad." She said, putting on a weak smile.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 4:54 AM | Message # 21
Daimyo
Ahatake threw Kyuui a katana. "Here Kyuui." Ahatake said. "Your Zanpakuto. You're first."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 4:57 AM | Message # 22
Daimyo
Readily, Kyuui took a sword stance. Her arms were parallel to her chest, and her sword blade was pointed up in the air. The hilt was held in both hands, and her feet were spread slightly apart. Her eyes narrowed in intense concentration as she readied herself.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 5:00 AM | Message # 23
Daimyo
Ahatake donned his Hollow Mask. "No holds barred kiddo." He said and he charged in, closing the distance between them in seconds and swinging his blade onto hers. "You have to fight with the intent to kill."

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Saturday, 2009-12-26, 5:02 AM

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 5:03 AM | Message # 24
Daimyo
The surge of power made the girl's eyes widened, and she let out a grunt as she skidded back onto her feet in an attempt to gain balance. But, she falled, falling onto her back and slamming into the wall behind her.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 5:04 AM | Message # 25
Daimyo
Ahatake slammed his sword into her's pushing her into the wall, and forced her up.

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Saturday, 2009-12-26, 5:05 AM

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 5:07 AM | Message # 26
Daimyo
It was now an intense struggle. Kyuui was forced to use both hands, gritting her teeth as she struggled against Ahatake's dominant strength. Her katana was now being slowly cut into, with Ahatake's blade forcing itself upon her...

She finally managed, however, to swing her leg up and kick the man in his chin. The sudden room allowed her to pull away and give herself some room between herself an her opponent.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 5:08 AM | Message # 27
Daimyo
Ahatake didn't even feel the blow but it did crack that bottom of his mask. "Focus! Communicate with your inner spirit!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 5:12 AM | Message # 28
Daimyo
As she once again settled into her defensive stance, Kyuui closed her eyes and attempted to concentrate. Communication, of course, involved one person talking to another. Was her inner spirit attempting to speak to her? If so, she had to listen!

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 5:13 AM | Message # 29
Daimyo
Ahatake extended a hand and it started glowing red. "Good luck!" He fired it.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 5:17 AM | Message # 30
Daimyo
"Where are you...? Are you even there at all...? What is your name...?"

Even as the blast enveloped her, she felt no pain, which she was surprised by. Upon contact with her body, it seemed to split outwards like a flame hitting metal. In the conscious of her head, she could hear a childish and female laugh.

"You want to know who I am, Kyuui-chan?"

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Lust for Power! Tell me your name!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz