Thursday, 2024-03-28, 3:12 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Clash! Arrancar vs Shinigami! Midoriko meets her match! - Page 5 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Clash! Arrancar vs Shinigami! Midoriko meets her match!
Clash! Arrancar vs Shinigami! Midoriko meets her match!
AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-15, 5:05 AM | Message # 61
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"As long as it doesn't involve death, shoot." Midoriko said cheerfully.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-15, 5:11 AM | Message # 62
Daimyo
"If I win... you have to be my little slave for the rest of the week." Lujuria said, smirking. "You have to do whatever I say."

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-15, 5:12 AM | Message # 63
Daimyo
"Hmmm..." Midoriko considered it for a moment. "Alright. What could possibly go wrong?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-15, 5:15 AM | Message # 64
Daimyo
"Glad you see it my way."

Grasping the hilt of her Zanpakuto, Lujuria slowly began to unsheathe it, allowing the hiss of metal against scabbard ring in her ears. She lowered it a bit, looking up at her opponent with careful eyes.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-15, 5:21 AM | Message # 65
Daimyo
Midoriko drew her Zanpakuto. "Being the slave of a pretty lady can't be all bad." She said. "Should I lose on purpose or shouldn't I?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-15, 5:24 AM | Message # 66
Daimyo
"Fight me seriously." Lujuria said suggestively. "Or else, I might kill you."

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-15, 5:26 AM | Message # 67
Daimyo
"Hmmm...yeah that could be bad." Midoriko said, twirling her sword. "Alright, but I'll give you the first move."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-15, 5:28 AM | Message # 68
Daimyo
And move she did.

Turning her blade out towards the side, she kicked into a Sonido. The force of her first swing was coupled with the momentum and speed she was going at, increasing the attack power. All that strength was going to be unleashed at her opponent in a single strike.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-15, 5:30 AM | Message # 69
Daimyo
"Holy -!" Midoriko yelped as she jumped up to avoid being crushed and having her bone shattered. She fired an incantationless Sokatsui at Lujuria.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 3:05 AM | Message # 70
Daimyo
No incantation? It was insulting.

Lujuria raised her free hand up to the point where the lightning bolt would connect. Her palm extended as if she was about to unleash another Cero. However, she waited patiently, eyes in relaxation, as well as her posture. But, her senses were focused on her opponent as well.

Once the lightning bolt collided with her palm, she kicked into another Sonido.

Message edited by Achrones - Saturday, 2010-01-16, 3:07 AM

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 3:08 AM | Message # 71
Daimyo
Midoriko jumped into the air and flipped upside down and utilized Shundo the art of kicking off in midair and combined it with her Shunpo, and she added reishi to her blade. Being the women's slave wouldn't be bad, but on her pride as a Kurosaki she had to fight.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 3:13 AM | Message # 72
Daimyo
A shimmer, and Lujuria's figure re-appeared to meet the Kurosaki head-on. With a twist of her sword wrist, she brought the tip of her sword towards the ground and swung upwards, thus countering the overhead swing her combatant had performed. Pulling enough so that her blade would slide under Midoriko's, Lujuria was able to initate another swing, her movement of the attack similar to that of a pendulum.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 3:19 AM | Message # 73
Daimyo
Midoriko bended back to dodge the blade, apparently being flexible, and cartwheeled back from her opponent. "Out of curiosity," She asked panting slightly, "Are you fighting to kill me?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 3:22 AM | Message # 74
Daimyo
"If you're going to keep fighting, then yes." Lujuria replied, twisting her sword before lowering the blade. She still held the seemingly friendly smile. "Unless, of course, you'd like to surrender now...then maybe I'll consider sparing your life."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 3:24 AM | Message # 75
Daimyo
"But if I surrender, I won't get to date you." Midoriko replied. "Why would I pass up a chance like that?"

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Clash! Arrancar vs Shinigami! Midoriko meets her match!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz