Thursday, 2024-03-28, 7:31 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Clash! Arrancar vs Shinigami! Midoriko meets her match! - Page 7 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Clash! Arrancar vs Shinigami! Midoriko meets her match!
Clash! Arrancar vs Shinigami! Midoriko meets her match!
AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 4:27 AM | Message # 91
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"How's it feel?" Midoriko asked, laughing. "You have the honor of being the first person to be struck with this whip."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 4:31 AM | Message # 92
Daimyo
Strong enough to lick her Hierro. She had only a few attempts for an attack.

She wouldn't waste any time.

Kicking into another Sonido, she rushed towards her opponent, sword poised in both hands. Her hair whipped behind her, and her eyes narrowed. The smirk had returned to her face once more, as if she had regained whatever confidence she had lost.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 4:33 AM | Message # 93
Daimyo
Midoriko grinned from under her mask. She charged in at her opponent, moving with Shundo. This technique as she knew, had one unfortunate weakness. She can't change direction. "I'd better strike quick." She thought, lifting her blade.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 4:37 AM | Message # 94
Daimyo
It clicked in Lujuria's mind that from the shift in Midoriko's hand, she was about to switch weapons. That made her only more cautious, even as she charged in. Her sword was raised ever so slightly, as she came into range of her opponent.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 4:38 AM | Message # 95
Daimyo
Midoriko spoke. "Burn...Hineko!" Her sword was engulfed by flames and changed shape to a blade blade with a guard curved upward. She swung..

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 4:43 AM | Message # 96
Daimyo
Lujuria couldn't even bring herself to dodge. They were so close, it would've been suicide to do so. Instead, she pulled herself and her blade upward to collide with the attack. It was combined with her own strength, speed, and momentum. The adrenaline pumped through her body as she perfomed the action.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 4:44 AM | Message # 97
Daimyo
The blade's clashed and spiritual pressure erupted around the area. And in that one intense moment, Mido's mask chose to break. Her eyes widened as she felt nearly half of her power crumble.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 4:47 AM | Message # 98
Daimyo
If it weren't for that fact, Lujuria may have been struggling as well.

But now that the Hollow's power had disappeared, the wall that was preventing her from gaining an edge had now been blown away, if at least for a little bit. She didn't waste any time, pushing her sword's swing straight towards Midoriko. The opponent's Zanpakuto was cut in two due to the sudden surge of pressure.

It was in that moment Lujuria's canine teeth seemed to flash.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 4:49 AM | Message # 99
Daimyo
"Oh Crap!"' Midoriko thought. She tried to draw her mask back on but no luck.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 4:52 AM | Message # 100
Daimyo
The sword stopped itself.

The sharp blade was barely touching Midoriko's neck, the gleaming steel illuminating her face. The craze in Lujuria had faded as quickly as it had came, revealing only a wide smile and a calm look in her eyes. "Game over." She whispered, retracting her blade and sheathing it. "You lose."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 4:53 AM | Message # 101
Daimyo
"Say's who?" Midoriko said stubbornly. "I haven't collapsed yet!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 4:55 AM | Message # 102
Daimyo
"Had I continued through with that last swing, you would've been short a head." Lujuria pointed out innocently, directing a finger towards the spot where her sword had scratched Midoriko's neck. "Since of our little bet, however, I decided not to."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 4:58 AM | Message # 103
Daimyo
Midoriko sighed. "Fine...." She muttered and her Zanpakuto reverted to normal. "It's only cause inner Hollow is stupid."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 5:02 AM | Message # 104
Daimyo
"That doesn't sound like someone with good sport..."

Another Sonido, and Lujuria was right beside Midoriko. "After all, you are my 'slave' now." She whispered, her lips very close to the girl's ear. "But I didn't say how I would treat you...."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 5:03 AM | Message # 105
Daimyo
Midoriko's face was red.

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Clash! Arrancar vs Shinigami! Midoriko meets her match!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz