Wednesday, 2024-04-24, 8:13 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Battle Junkies UNITE! Ahatake Kurosaki vs Subeta Tenbatsu! - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 7
  • »
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Battle Junkies UNITE! Ahatake Kurosaki vs Subeta Tenbatsu!
Battle Junkies UNITE! Ahatake Kurosaki vs Subeta Tenbatsu!
AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 0:11 AM | Message # 1
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Ahatake was sitting on the roof, surveying his territory. But this also had a bonus. From up here he could look for Midoriko. She still hadn't come home, and unlike Tereya, Ahatake expressed some worry for his daughter. Seeing as Tereya was still wounded from those flames of her last battle, he couldn't go far without worrying about her as well. So he looked for his daughter from the roof.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 0:20 AM | Message # 2
Daimyo
A pair of arms plopped themselves onto his head, followed by a soft voice. "Granddad..." The voice of his white-haired granddaughter said in concern. "Are you all right? Grandma will be fine, but she won't be happy seeing you like this...."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 0:22 AM | Message # 3
Daimyo
"Hello Kyuui." Ahatake laughed. "I know Tereya will be fine, but it's only human to worry."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 0:25 AM | Message # 4
Daimyo
"I know." Kyuui said gently. "I'm worrying, too..."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 0:26 AM | Message # 5
Daimyo
"By the way," Ahatake asked. "Where's Aoi? It's uncommon to see you two apart."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 0:28 AM | Message # 6
Daimyo
"She's still inside. I wanted to come alone, because I knew you were out here. And..." She looked downwards. "Dad was too much on my mind."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 0:29 AM | Message # 7
Daimyo
Ahatake smiled. "I see. Don't worry, we;ll get your father back. Your mother convince me not to kill him so we dodged a bullet there."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 0:34 AM | Message # 8
Daimyo
"What do you think of him?"

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 0:35 AM | Message # 9
Daimyo
"I think he's a fool, and needs to be taught a lesson." Ahatake replied. "He betrayed us, tried to kill his own children and his wife. Sins of that magnitude are not easily forgiven."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 0:38 AM | Message # 10
Daimyo
Kyuui couldn't help but look down, a bit disheartened by his declaration. "Surely, something happened before that made him do it..." She said quietly, pulling her legs up to her chest as she sat down. "Dad was too nice, too kind to be so heartless all of a sudden."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 0:40 AM | Message # 11
Daimyo
"Kid probably trained with Echo for too long." Ahatake said and then laughed at the thought. "Probably explains where he got his dislike of Hollows."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 0:43 AM | Message # 12
Daimyo
"Then why did he marry Mom?" Kyuui hesitantly asked, looking over at Ahatake questioningly. "She's a Hollow...."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 0:47 AM | Message # 13
Daimyo
"That's what I wondered as well." Ahatake replied. "Your mother is very attached to Taiki, on the level of a pet and his master, but why he married her I will never know. Or where she is at the moment."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 0:49 AM | Message # 14
Daimyo
"We should find her." Kyuui suggested softly. "For all we know... she would be the hardest hit by his betrayal. It's not fair to leave her in the dark."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 0:50 AM | Message # 15
Daimyo
"She's probably trying to find him herself." Ahatake told her. "Probably training to get more power and then she'll bring him back should we fail. Don't worry about her. Besides she has Amparo to watch her back."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Battle Junkies UNITE! Ahatake Kurosaki vs Subeta Tenbatsu!
  • Page 1 of 7
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz