Saturday, 2024-04-20, 3:03 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Battle Junkies UNITE! Ahatake Kurosaki vs Subeta Tenbatsu! - Page 3 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Battle Junkies UNITE! Ahatake Kurosaki vs Subeta Tenbatsu!
Battle Junkies UNITE! Ahatake Kurosaki vs Subeta Tenbatsu!
AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 1:36 AM | Message # 31
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Ahatake was walking through the forest and looked down at the row of destroyed trees.

"Gotta remember to have Aoi plant some new ones." He chuckled, remembering her massive display of power.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 1:39 AM | Message # 32
Daimyo
"Y....you bastard...."

Raising an eyebrow, Subeta turned towards a heavily wounded man, struggling to crawl to his feet. "Soul Society....will stop scum like you...." He managed to gasp, causing Subeta to laugh mockingly.

"That piece of shit they call heaven can never stop true retribution. If you Shinigami continue to get in our way, we'll just keep killin' you!"

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 1:42 AM | Message # 33
Daimyo
Ahatake perked up. He could feel a strong spiritual pressure not far off, and other spiritual pressure's slowly dropping.

"Looks like I made a good choice, taking a walk." Ahatake grinned and raced off in the direction of the powers.

"You're gonna take them on?" A voice in his head asked.

"Hell Yeah." Ahatake replied. "I haven't cut loose in a long time!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 1:46 AM | Message # 34
Daimyo
Slowly, Subeta walked over to the fallen man, making him look up with hateful eyes. "We'll always be better than the lot of you." He whispered, raising his blade over his head in the initialization of a final blow. "Because unlike you, we are what we say we are."

Without hesitation, he swung down, chopping the man's head off and ending his life forever.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 1:48 AM | Message # 35
Daimyo
"I smell blood." Ahatake muttered as he got closer. "Murder..."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 1:54 AM | Message # 36
Daimyo
"I think that's all of 'em...." Subeta muttered, tilting his head to the side and rubbing his neck in a lazy manner. "Now to head back to base." Quickly, he turned away and started to walk, not bothering to watch where he walked. Ultimately, he stepped on a few more heads and fingers while doing so.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 1:55 AM | Message # 37
Daimyo
Ahatake arrived in time to see his retreating figure. "Yo!" He called out, looking around at what looked like a small massacre. "Did you kill these people?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 1:58 AM | Message # 38
Daimyo
Subeta didn't even bother to turn around. "Maybe, maybe not..." He replied calmly, continuing to walk. "Whatever you decide, I don't really care. Either way, I'm outta here."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 2:00 AM | Message # 39
Daimyo
"And you think I'll let you go?" Ahatake laughed. "I cam here expecting a fight. I didn't think I'd meet a coward who can only kill weaklings like these."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 2:06 AM | Message # 40
Daimyo
"Coward?" That made Subeta turn around, lifting a finger to scratch his nose. "For a stranger, you sure have a fucking big mouth on you." His tone held a mixture of annoyance and taunt, obviously seeing the statement as a challenge to his person. "I like that. Makes it more fun when I chop it off."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 2:07 AM | Message # 41
Daimyo
Ahatake laughed. "That's more like it. But let me introduce myself. I'm Ahatake Noriko Kurosaki."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 2:10 AM | Message # 42
Daimyo
"Tenbatsu Subeta." A sly and arrogant smirk came across the man's face, even as he introduced himself. His blade seemed to gleam along with his teeth. "A pleasure to meet a man so worthy of killing."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 2:14 AM | Message # 43
Daimyo
"You think you can kill me?' Ahatake asked as he drew his sword, grinning insanely. "I think I'll be doing the killing today."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 2:19 AM | Message # 44
Daimyo
"We'll see about that...."

After those words, his adrenaline immediately took over, producing more of an effect than simple speeches ever would. His feet pushed forward, and he ran at Ahatake. He didn't even have to go into a Flash Step in order to close the distance quickly, the excited expression on his own face now even horrifyingly clearer than before. His blade skidded across the ground and up towards his quarry in a swift uppercutting motion.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 2:21 AM | Message # 45
Daimyo
Ahatake reacted almost immediately, crashing his blade against the offending blade and watching the sparks fly.

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Battle Junkies UNITE! Ahatake Kurosaki vs Subeta Tenbatsu!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz