Thursday, 2024-04-18, 8:32 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Battle Junkies UNITE! Ahatake Kurosaki vs Subeta Tenbatsu! - Page 5 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Battle Junkies UNITE! Ahatake Kurosaki vs Subeta Tenbatsu!
Battle Junkies UNITE! Ahatake Kurosaki vs Subeta Tenbatsu!
AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 3:36 AM | Message # 61
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Ahatake sighed and sent a cero after him. "You're not the most entertaining opponent I've ever met."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 3:41 AM | Message # 62
Daimyo
In a half-pivot, Subeta swung his blade and sliced the blast in half. "If you're not going to stay and fight, then don't bother fighting me at all! With all that talk back there, I'd expect you to be a little more enduring of wounds." He lectured, wagging his finger. "Tell me... what would've happened if I was attacking someone you had to defend? Would you run away and bandage yourself, only to come back and find out I've killed them while you were not looking? If not, I expect that same attitude here. Don't disappoint me, pal."

He raised his blade, the tip gleaming brightly under the sun.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 3:44 AM | Message # 63
Daimyo
Ahatake sighed. "You're tryin' to piss me off." He said and he vanished with Shunpo and reappeared in above Subeta. His blade was coming down towards Subeta like a Guillotine.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 3:49 AM | Message # 64
Daimyo
His own sword intercepted its path, and they were once again face-to-face. Subeta's expression was one of mock horror and fear. "Oh Gods! I'm so scared of the coward!" He taunted, emphasizing the last word with narrowed eyes and a sneer. "Maybe you getting angry is a good thing for me, if it helps you fight any better!" Promptly, he shoved Ahatake back, coming forth with a swing of his own.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 3:51 AM | Message # 65
Daimyo
"Kid! Let me fight him!"

"Why you?" Ahatake asked, blocking the blade. "I think I'm doing a good enough job on my own."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 3:56 AM | Message # 66
Daimyo
Once again, his movements were unpredicted. With his free hand, he reached under and grabbed the front of Ahatake's collar and putting his face inches from his. "Maybe the next time you encounter us, that big-boobed whore you call a wife will get her sorry ass kicked again! Keep fighting like you are, and that will be sure to happen!" He snarled, shoving the man away once again.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 3:59 AM | Message # 67
Daimyo
Ahatake skidded back, and stood up. "I'm not letting you out to fight." He said firmly. "I'll crush this fool without you taking over."

"Don't blame me if you get your ass kicked by him."

"Shut up." Ahatake replied. He cupped his hands at his side, charging a mass of cero energy. "Chou Cero!" He cried, launching a massive blast of Spiritual energy at his opponent, far stronger than his normal cero.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 4:08 AM | Message # 68
Daimyo
At first, it seemed to work. Subeta's figure seemed to vaporize under the power of the Cero, the intense light blinding anything that was alive in the immediate vicinity. The sky itself was gaining the color of the blast that illuminated it.

It was then that Subeta's low voice sounded behind him. "Too slow."

SPLURCH.

His blade cut pierced straight through the Kurosaki's chest. Crimson fluid completely covered the part that stuck out. He could feel the strength leaving the boy, and rudely threw him down to the ground and off of his blade. To add insult to injury, he even spat on him. "Your dual-spiritual energy is quite obvious." He said. "Had you released your Hollow, this might've been a bit more interesting. But now, your family's fate is sealed. They will all be following you to their graves."

He turned on his heel, his back to the fallen man as he walked away for the third time.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 4:12 AM | Message # 69
Daimyo
It was quiet for only a moment. Then Spiritual Pressure rocketed through the area and around Ahatake himself. A deathly aura surrounded him.

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 4:12 AM

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 4:15 AM | Message # 70
Daimyo
It was then that Subeta stopped. The aura caused his nerves to shiver, and goosebumps to spread over his skin. It caused his very insides to quiver, and his heart to beat at a rapid pace. Yet, as his ponytail whipped around, and his eyes shadowed over, he put on a toothy grin as he turned back around. He raised his sword, and whispered two words.

"Release... Kihaku."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 4:17 AM | Message # 71
Daimyo
Ahatake was on his feet and he turned, half of his mask covering his face, the other have of his face in a maniac grin, the wound Subeta had caused had been sealed.

"Pity." Ahatake laughed. "I warned him to let me fight. Now it's my turn whether he likes it or not! Ahatake vanished and reappeared behind Subeta slashing his back.

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 4:20 AM

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 4:21 AM | Message # 72
Daimyo
CLANG!

Sword met sword once again, but this time with much more exertion from Subeta. He turned himself around to face the possessed Ahatake, narrowed eyes meeting narrowed eyes. It was quite a pleasure to see such a welcoming face... he had not even begun to see such in a long time. How it thrilled him to fight such an opponent, and even moreso of when he would kill him.

He issued forth only one challenge...

"Bring it on."

Then, he launched his assault.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 4:24 AM | Message # 73
Daimyo
Ahatake vanished, cackling madly, and charged in, slamming his fist into Subeta's face. Then he grabbed his by his collar and threw him into the nearest redwood.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 4:27 AM | Message # 74
Daimyo
The first blow was painful. The power packed into it almost made Subeta swear that he had been hit by a truck. However, he was re-awakened with the grab to his collar. Acting instinctively, he grabbed Ahatake's arm and pulled, bringing the crazed man along with him. They both slammed into the ground with incredible force, causing debris and dust to kick up around them from impact.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 4:29 AM | Message # 75
Daimyo
Ahatake got up first, moving quickly he fired a Bala at Subeta, hoping to shoot his head off.

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Battle Junkies UNITE! Ahatake Kurosaki vs Subeta Tenbatsu!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz