Friday, 2024-04-19, 11:17 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Strongest Project vs the Strongest Captain! GO! - Page 2 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Strongest Project vs the Strongest Captain! GO!
Strongest Project vs the Strongest Captain! GO!
AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 6:10 AM | Message # 16
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
SWOOSH!

Between the two, on the roofs of seperate houses, the two Captains appeared almost simultanously. Ukitake's eyes immediately fell on their figures, eyes widening slightly as they caught the clear features of the girl. Some years ago, he had seen the same brown-haired girl in the barracks of the 4th Division, commonly working around the clock to help patients. He had also heard of her sudden disappearance and subsequent death at the hands of several Huge Hollows.

Why was she here?

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 6:15 AM | Message # 17
Daimyo
"Where are they?" Azami asked.

"Hiding I assume." Holgazan replied. "Let's keep moving, I don't have the energy for battle."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 6:17 AM | Message # 18
Daimyo
That's when the brown-haired Shinigami decided to speak up, his voice non-chalant and conversation. "We're above you, Arrancar-san!" He called, raising a hand to his mouth in order to amplify his voice. "At your sides!"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 6:18 AM | Message # 19
Daimyo
They both looked up. Holgazan was silent. Azami however recognized them both and waved cheerfully. "Shunsui-san! Ukitake-san! Hello!" She called up.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 6:24 AM | Message # 20
Daimyo
"Azami?"

The white-haired Captain knew her personally as the nurse who was one of the many who had operated on him during a severe attack by his tuberculosis. Therefore, she had been among those who had been thanked personally by him (along with a flustered apology for "causing trouble"). That's how easily he had known her. "We thought you had been killed a long time ago, Azami!" He called down, voicing his own surprise. "How'd you live?"

Shunsui, however, was more intent on studying the both of them rather than on one at a time. He remained silent, though a small smile decorated his face.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 6:26 AM | Message # 21
Daimyo
Azami Shunpoed up to the roof to look at them both and to answer Jushiro's question, leaving a stunned Holgazan in her wake.

"I never did live." She replied, still cheerfully at the sight of an old friend. "I was killed by those Hollows. But Jiriki-san brought be revived me." She placed a finger on his chest. "How have you been lately? Still got that disease?"

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Sunday, 2010-01-31, 6:30 AM

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 6:32 AM | Message # 22
Daimyo
A quiet, but heavy sigh escaped Shunsui's lips. The tip of his hat lowered slightly to cover his eyes. "I had a feeling...." He thought to himself. "Projects of the Jinchuu... but why here?"

His partner was considerably surprised by the woman's actions, his feet taking an unconcious step back. He reached up and scratched the back of his head, eyes squinting shut in an expression of sheepish cheerfulness. "Of course..." He replied in a friendly manner. "It's not like it's going to go away any time soon..."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 6:34 AM | Message # 23
Daimyo
"I Wish I could help." She sighed sitting down as though they weren't enemies at all. Holgazan had fallen asleep on the ground. "But even my brand of healing is useless..." She let out a sigh.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 6:38 AM | Message # 24
Daimyo
"You did the best you could back in the hospital..." Ukitake's smile became more genuine. His hand reached over to gently rub the girl's head. "I appreciated your efforts very much, for what you did preserved my life."

Shunsui took this time to Flash Step down to the sleeping Arrancar, looking on in amusement. If only he had a magic marker...

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 6:42 AM | Message # 25
Daimyo
Azami blushed. "I'm sure we'll figure out a way to cure you of it soon." She said, smiling. "Especially because you'll die if we don't."

Holgazan was breathing lightly. Was he really asleep?

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 6:45 AM | Message # 26
Daimyo
Immediately, Ukitake frowned his arms across his chest and put on a mature, but still poutish expression. "Hey! I've lived over 110 years with it, don't say I'm kicking the bucket just yet!" He protested. Out of the corner of his eyes, he saw Shunsui gently nudge the lazy Holgazan in order to stir him.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 6:46 AM | Message # 27
Daimyo
"Good." Azami said, smiling cutely. "I'd hate it if a friend like you died."

Holgazan didn't move.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 6:49 AM | Message # 28
Daimyo
That prompted Shunsui to go ahead, turn around... and sit himself right down on the gut of Holgazan. The action caused Ukitake to stop himself in the middle of his sentence, eyes widening in shock at his friend. "Kyoraku...?"

"He's as knocked out as a log." Shunsui called back lazily. "He won't wake up."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 6:50 AM | Message # 29
Daimyo
"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Azami warned. "Holgazan likes his 20 hours of sleep."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 6:52 AM | Message # 30
Daimyo
"Then what's he doing out here?" Shunsui questioned, his head turning up towards her casually. "An Arrancar wouldn't be caught dead on the outskirts of the Seireitei like this... and I'm sure there aren't any targets to look for, are there?"

That confirmed the fact that he knew they were Jinchuu.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Strongest Project vs the Strongest Captain! GO!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz