Friday, 2024-04-19, 8:47 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Strongest Project vs the Strongest Captain! GO! - Page 6 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Strongest Project vs the Strongest Captain! GO!
Strongest Project vs the Strongest Captain! GO!
AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-02-01, 4:58 AM | Message # 76
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
It was looking quite tough for the senior captain, and his white-haired partner knew it. Although he had the same concept of honor as Shunsui, Ukitake was wondering on whether to help him or not. If Shunsui was killed, Ukitake would be forced to attack. They weren't exactly here for a sparring match, after all.

He sighed heavily, closing his eyes. The last time he had assisted Shunsui against an opponent like this was because he was forced to fight against a fused enemy. Such wasn't the case here. For now, he would just have to wait.

The Bala blasts were getting awfully closer, crawling inch by inch with each shot fired.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-02-01, 5:01 AM | Message # 77
Daimyo
The blasts ceased. He couldn't keep this up. This kind of fighting wasn't meant for him anyway. Giving up would be easier, but Taiki and Azami would never forgive him if another one of their ranks got captured. The discs had reached full spin and were moving too fast to see so that they were just a blur. He could use them properly now.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-02-01, 5:04 AM | Message # 78
Daimyo
Now was his chance. With the surpressing fire stopping suddenly, Shunsui kicked into one final Flash Step. However, this one took him straight into the path of his enemy himself. His scimitar blade, twisted back and ready, swung in a ferocious uppercut. His lips only uttered two words.

"Irooni. White."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-02-01, 5:08 AM | Message # 79
Daimyo
Holgazan moved out of the way, but the blade still grazed him. His eyes widened. "It's..a shallow wound, but it feels like my arms been cut off!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-02-01, 5:10 AM | Message # 80
Daimyo
"C'mon."

Readying his blades again, Shunsui stared readily at the Arrancar. "It's your turn now. Say what color that you want to cut, because you ain't cuttin' anything else." He encouraged. The smile seemed to have faded, but there was no hostility in his expression still yet.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-02-01, 5:11 AM | Message # 81
Daimyo
"White." Holgazan said simply, swinging his blade down on Shunsui.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-02-01, 5:15 AM | Message # 82
Daimyo
"Oh, damn--"

Shunsui's eyes promptly widened out of surprise, but one of them shut out of pain. That same shock disallowed him to block the oncoming blade in time. The blade cut the white part of his outfit, what showed out of his pink overcoat. Holgazan's reward was a spraying of the Captain's blood, signaling a deeper cut.

Sweat beaded down his face. "You got me." He said reluctantly. "Just like him... you caught on to my ability quickly. You truly are a formidable man."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-02-01, 5:17 AM | Message # 83
Daimyo
"Thank you." Holgazan replied. "I believe it's your turn."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-02-01, 5:21 AM | Message # 84
Daimyo
"Right."

This time, Shunsui used his fingers to grab the pink overcoat and throw it off of his shoulders, exposing the white haori underneath. "Once again, white!" He declared, his blades poising themselves for attack mode once more. For a moment, it was a stand-off, the Captain staring into his opponent's eyes.

Then, he attacked full-force.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-02-01, 5:53 AM | Message # 85
Daimyo
The blade sliced into Holgazan and his blood splurted out. It seemed the Captain made a wise choice. But it was his turn now. "Gold." He whispered and swung his blade at Shunsui's midsection.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-02-01, 3:04 PM | Message # 86
Daimyo
"Gold....?"

That put Shunsui's mind into question. Even as he lowered one of his swords in order to block the oncoming attack, his expression looked quite thoughtful. With one blade holding Holgazan's down, he swung his free sword in a vertical sweep. The attack was aimed to cutting through the chest cavity, and the size and width of the scimitar would allow for a clean cut.

If it connected, of course.

Message edited by Achrones - Monday, 2010-02-01, 3:04 PM

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-02, 2:52 AM | Message # 87
Daimyo
He swung down his next bladed disc in an effort to block. "I won't die yet."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-02, 2:56 AM | Message # 88
Daimyo
With a flick of his wrist, Shunsui forced all four of the dangerous weapons down and off to the side of either user. With a raise of his sandal, he kicked the Arrancar square in the chest to force him back, and then came at him again. His blades were like a tornado, initating another flurry of fast and furious attacks.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-02, 3:00 AM | Message # 89
Daimyo
"White." The Arrancar called out, letting both discs loose to fly at the Captain.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-02, 3:03 AM | Message # 90
Daimyo
It was then that Shunsui yanked off his white haori to reveal the final outfit: the standard Shinigami uniform. The result was a brief distraction, the blades slowed down by the sudden blockade for a few seconds. That was all the man needed, for within a second, he had his blades ready for a killing blow.

He narrowed his eyes in what seemed like a cold stare, before finally declaring the color:

"Black."

Then, he swung his blade to Holgazan's Hollow hole.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Strongest Project vs the Strongest Captain! GO!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz