Friday, 2024-04-19, 2:42 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Hell Hath No Fury! - Page 9 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 9 of 9
  • «
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Hell Hath No Fury!
Hell Hath No Fury!
AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-02-05, 4:30 AM | Message # 121
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Midoriko blushed deep crimson. "W..we'll be back every now and then to check on you Onee-chan." Midoriko stuttered slightly

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Friday, 2010-02-05, 4:31 AM

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-02-05, 4:36 AM | Message # 122
Daimyo
"I appreciate it." She responded kindly.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-02-05, 4:46 AM | Message # 123
Daimyo
As the Kurosaki Family started to leave, down in Hueco Mundo two children were fighting the fierce winds to carry out their mission.

Isshou has twisted his ankle which forced Awai to carry the child piggyback, a difficult feat considering he still had to carry his heavy naginata.

"How much farther is it to our destination?" Awai asked Isshou who had a better sense of direction than he.

"We're almost there." Isshou replied, his face slightly red of contact with Awai.

"Alright." Awai replied and sure enough they saw light up ahead. It looked like a crackling fire.

Two tall figured were visible as they neared the light. A man with crimson eyes that framed his face, and a woman with long black hair, purple eyes, and several green markings on her right cheek. They were sitting in silence and didn't seem to notice the children's arrival though there were two extra placed in front of the fire as though they had been expected.

"Hello." Esmeralda spoke up as the children sat. "We were wondering when you two would arrive."

Awai placed Isshou gingerly on one of the extra seats. "You've been expecting us?" He asked, his face shadowed.

"Yes." Esmeralda replied. "Or rather, Adolpho has."

"What do you know.." Isshou began. "About the Jinchuu?"

Adolpho spoke and his voice was calm, soothing and quiet. "The Jinchuu you ask? What is it you wish to know?"

"What their plans are." Awai replied.

Adolpho did not reply immediately and they sat in silence, the only sound the crackling of the fire.

"The current head of the Jinchuu...Taiki Kurosaki..is displeased with the Soul Society.." He said slowly. "He wishes to destroy and change the Soul Society as you know it, and create a new one in his image, teaching them all a lesson... those are his plans. Or...as much as I know.."

"Is that really all you know?" Awai asked, his voice carrying.

"Yes." Was the simple reply.

"Would you consider helping us in battle?" Isshou asked hopefully.

Again it was silence and then Adolpho spoke. "I will."

Isshou immediately fell asleep after his answer, as though Adolpho's reply was a lullaby.

Awai and Adolpho continued their conversation, making plans to destroy the Jinchuu.

The End

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Friday, 2010-02-05, 4:56 AM

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Hell Hath No Fury!
  • Page 9 of 9
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz